The Hohenzollern Empire 5: Holy Phoenix - An Empire of Jerusalem Megacampaign in New World Order

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
over three months and I’m still not done with it yet
Two days later and I can now say I've finished the first draft of Chapter 465. Will probably still edit it on the side until I post it, but it's finally done. my God that took way too long

Reactions:
Two days later and I can now say I've finished the first draft of Chapter 465. Will probably still edit it on the side until I post it, but it's finally done. my God that took way too long
Well it can be difficult switching over to a new format after writing in the same one of so long. And jugging by how many story updates we have left you do not have to worry about chapter 465 until May at least. But if you need more time that is fine as well. I would rather you take your time and it be something you are proud to post instead of rushing it for our sakes. :)

Well it can be difficult switching over to a new format after writing in the same one of so long. And jugging by how many story updates we have left you do not have to worry about chapter 465 until May at least. But if you need more time that is fine as well. I would rather you take your time and it be something you are proud to post instead of rushing it for our sakes. :)
The main issue is it held up me working on the following updates for 3 months as well. The main reason I moved away from daily uploads was so I could spend more time to improve the quality of individual updates. Writing the X-Division arc allowed me to transition away from that since it took less time "adapting" already written scripts instead of writing entirely new content. But if a single update hogs most of my time, I either have to slow down uploads even more to give myself more time or rush the other updates in the batch. This actually almost happened a couple months ago, as I inserted a few more updates into the most recent batch after the first run through. I added Wilhelmina's flashback about her dad, Gebhard's backstory, more content for Izinchi's backstory, Samir on the radio, the weird dream, and everything taking place on December 19-24. One reason was because I was missing content for some days in December and I wanted the story to move along day by day in this particular area, but another reason was because the original batch moved too fast, some main characters were forgotten, and a lot of story beats only served to move the characters from point A to B. I came dangerously close to running out of content at around December 18, but I pulled through and got everything up to the quality I wanted. I don't want that to happen again. I may have until May to finish Chapter 465, but if I take until then, I'll end up either posting an almost unedited Chapter 465 or delaying it even further, not to mention I haven't even started writing the content after it, which would take several more weeks. This thread's already 364 pages and 5 years long, and I'd rather not spend the next 2-3 years writing the 21st century. Also, 3 months on a single chapter really burns you out since I'm working on the same thing instead of a variety of story narratives.

But I agree. I still do not want to rush content like I used to; you can tell my quality wasn't as good before. I want to tell my story how I want to, but I also want to get it finished eventually. In any event, since I've finished Chapter 465, I can now start working on the next batch of story content. I'm positively dreading Chapter 466 now

Thanks for the advice!

Take as much time as you need to finish the Arc Zen, we'll all be waiting here.

Take as much time as you need to finish the Arc Zen, we'll all be waiting here.
that moment when you literally have the THE6 ending and the general story of ROTCE2 with ending already extensively planned out but almost nothing before that:p

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Meaningful

Grand Bazaar of Isfahan

The bazaar was still busy in the mid afternoon. The streets and sidewalks were filled with shoppers and pedestrians. Persian troops stood watch on each corner, carrying sleek Indian-made rifles.

Looking out for more spies. Like the Shepherds of the Future. They used to proselytize in front of their embassy, but by last summer they were everywhere in the city. I can’t imagine how much damage they inflicted when hostilities began.

Gebhard strolled through the bazaar, taking in the sights. Incense filled his nose, complementing the chatter of merchants hawking their wares to passersby. Commerce here hadn’t changed much even with the war going on. It hadn’t changed much over the last couple centuries. The only thing that really changed was what was being sold.

Gulichi marveled at the sights. “I’ve never seen a marketplace this big before. It’s almost as big as half my village.”

Meanwhile, we just had a few stores in Hallstatt. Not like we had a choice. The whole town was wedged on a small strip of land between the lake and the mountain.

“Would you like a tour, then?” Leyla said.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you do want to see the big city, right? I’ve been to Isfahan a few times. I know the best places. And since I’m not going back to the battlefield anytime soon…” She held up her hands. “I’ve got time.”

“I’ll have to take your word for it.”

“So I’ll mark that down as a yes?”

Huh, she’s unusually enthusiastic today. Wonder what’s gotten into her? But I’m not here to play matchmaker.

“Corporal Juha will mark that down as a ‘we’re on duty so let’s save the chit-chat for later’, Corporal Mala.” Gebhard put his foot down.

Billy raised his hand. “Mind telling us why we’re in the middle of the bazaar?”

“Well, I wanted to discuss business with you all. Military business. Chief Marks, I understand you’ve been part of a French resistance cell until recently?”

“Yes, sir.”

This is a middle-aged man with a grizzled chin and rugged face. Many scars all over. Could have been mistaken for either a Helvetian mountain man or one of the last veterans of Siam. And he’s calling me sir. It’s weird, even though we’re not that different in age.

It was time to get to the reason they were all here. “How would you like the chance to continue your fight against Jerusalem?”

Billy thought for a moment. Then he nodded. “Sounds tempting. What about you, Ruby?”

“I might consider it.”

“Might I ask what you’re planning?”

Nothing less than the revitalization of the loyalist Kaiserliche Heer in mainland Eurasia. After all, a general is nothing without an army.

“No doubt you’ve heard I’m organizing a new division under my command. As Megas Domestikos, I can’t just stand by while Persia fights this war on its own. Us Romans need to get back in the fight. I know my colleagues in the Pacific haven’t given up yet.”

“So your solution is to…draft a bunch of French civilians, Yavdian deserters, and a Turk,” Samir pointed out.

Not mincing words again, Samir. We might have to work on your attitude, Herr “I don’t like tyrannical authority.”

“You’re right, but I’ll also put out some flyers in Kleinrom. I think I’ll get a lot of calls soon. But I wanted to approach you all first because of your recent experience. Some of which I’ve seen firsthand. I would like you to serve as my frontline squad and officer corps, under my personal command.”

Samir was taken aback. “Sir, with all due respect, I’m just a corporal. Aren’t officers supposed to not be on the front lines?”

“Well, Corporal, you’ve gotten plenty of experience between here and Yavdi. And to be fair, I don’t have any other choices. The Persians can’t spare any officers. And most of my potential other recruits are not officer material. Most will be civilians eager for a fight. I don’t have the manpower to keep my officers out of combat. They’ll have to fight like the rest of my men.”

“Aren't there any former Heer soldiers here? I imagine a few came here sometime over the last four years.” Billy had crossed his arms, still trying to wrap his head around all this.

“No officers. They’re all either dead or with Jerusalem.”

“Damn, you’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel if you’re asking us.”

Well…I don’t have anything to say against that.

“If you put it that way, I can’t disagree.”

“Sir, with all due respect, I’d be dead weight. You know why, and I’m tired of demonstrating it every time.” Layla did not raise her hands again. “It frakking hurts, by the way.”

Okay, okay, I get it, Layla.

“I’ll find a job for you, Corporal Mala. I just need you to take it.”

Layla considered the offer. “Let me see. I suppose I could stick around and see what you’re offering. And I don’t really have anything better to do.”

“Same with me,” Ruby said, “As long as the pay is good.”

Gulichi nodded. “Might as well out my militia skills to use.”

“Sure, I’m in,” Samir said.

“How about you, Chief?”

Billy laughed. “I guess there are some things this old man can teach you kids.”

“I’m a general. Who are you calling a kid?”

“I’m older than you, General.”

You’re right, but it still hurts.

“By the way, do you have a name ready?” Gulichi said.

Gebhard did a double take. “A name? I was just going to call it something like First Infantry Division.”

“No, no, no, that won’t do.”

I have no idea where you’re going with this.

“I don’t see the point of this.”

“In Yavdi, names need to be precise but also meaningful.”

“What’s more precise than First Infantry Division? It’s a division, it’s made of infantry, and it’s the first one formed since this mess started.”

“Yes, but that’s not a meaningful name.”

Uh…what’s more meaningful than the one I came up with?

“What are you getting at?”

“We need something more descriptive. Something that will get people to enlist. Something people everywhere, including our enemies, would remember. A name fitting for our new division.”

“I never really thought about it,” Gebhard said, “Never had the time.”

“Well, you have time now,” Gulichi said, “So what will it be?”

“Personally, I’m a fan of Imperial Resistance Army,” Ruby said.

“Too grandiose,” Billy said, “Sounds like something out of Starkrieg. I think something low-key like First Roman Volunteer Division works.”

“No, that’s exactly like the general’s name.”

I liked it though…

“How about Wilhelmina’s Own?” Ruby suggested. “Or The Princess’ Guard? Princess’ Own? Wilhelmina’s Guard?”

Billy scoffed. “Are you just taking stuff from A Symphony of Frost and Flame now?”

“Why not? I liked those books!”

“I have a suggestion,” Samir said.

Gebhard sighed. “Last one, and if nobody likes it, we’re using my name.”

“Liberation Legion. After Wolfgang Ludendorff’s famed division in the Maximist Wars.”

Wait…that one’s surprisingly good. Relevant too. Studied it a lot at the academy. Dad also told me a lot of stories about Wolfgang Ludendorff’s adventures with it.

“The Liberation Legion of legend…served in every major conflict the Reich was in until the committee dissolved it and transferred its men to Argus. It racked up as many medals and accolades as the old 22nd Legion. But can we really live up to that legacy?”

Gulichi shrugged. “I don’t see why not. Now that’s a perfects name. A legendary division devoted to the cause of liberation, resurrected to once again liberate the homeland from a tyrannical dictatorship. I can’t think of anything that fits better.”

“I don’t want the pressure of having to live up to General Ludendorff’s old division, though.”

“Well, I for one like the name,” Leyla said.

“So do I,” Billy said.

“I’m up for it,” Ruby said.

Samir put a hand on Gebhard’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, General. We’ll live up to the name. Or at least die trying.”

Not exactly inspiring confidence, Samir.

“Do we even need the name?”

Gulichi beamed. “I promise it will boost morale. And imagine the PR!”

Leyla rolled her eyes. “What would a village boy like you know about PR?”

“Hey, I’ve raised horses for Naadam, and you won’t believe how much PR goes into those festivals. I could teach you. So, it’s settled then?”

“I’ve got no complaints. How do I keep get roped into the weirdest assignments?”

“It’s my name, so I’m all for it.”

“I wanted a more grandiose name, but this will do.”

Gebhard facepalmed. “Don’t make me regret this.”

• 2Like
Reactions:
So the X-Division has a new name. Maybe The Liberation Legion could be it's common name and it's official name could be Legio I Wolfgang?
Actually, "Liberation Legion" is just for the active duty soldiers under Gebhard. Our civilians still don't have a name, and I probably won't give them one. They don't really need one at this point.

Liberation Legion is the official name since that was the official name of the original one. The Roman naming convention died out centuries ago aside from a temporary revival in the early years of the Reich.

Liberation Legion, carrying on a torch long since passed. I like it, and I agree that having a name helps.

Liberation legion huh. Getting some vague vibes simlar to the Deliverance from FE Echoes with that name. Definitely like that name, although I can’t tell if that was actually the name of Wolfgang Ludendorff’s legion in vanilla Vicky 2 or if you retconned that in.

While I can see the anti Jerusalem forces wanting it, I have to wonder how realistic or practical an immediate restoration of meritocracy would be in the event the Commitee falls in this war, given how the Roman population is so brainwashed and traumatized that they illogically associate Green energy with religious fundamentalism. I feel like something like the British Reconstruction Authority would be a likely martial law government the restored government would to deal with left over unrest and radicalization, although it could devolve into either something like KR’s and Crown Atomic’s authoritarian democracy system and be an unpopular choice, through honestly that might be a bit better than Jerusalem and Han’s totalitarianism at this point.

Liberation legion huh. Getting some vague vibes simlar to the Deliverance from FE Echoes with that name. Definitely like that name, although I can’t tell if that was actually the name of Wolfgang Ludendorff’s legion in vanilla Vicky 2 or if you retconned that in.
I don't think it had the name at the beginning, but it definitely got it by the end of the war from what I remember.
While I can see the anti Jerusalem forces wanting it, I have to wonder how realistic or practical an immediate restoration of meritocracy would be in the event the Commitee falls in this war, given how the Roman population is so brainwashed and traumatized that they illogically associate Green energy with religious fundamentalism. I feel like something like the British Reconstruction Authority would be a likely martial law government the restored government would to deal with left over unrest and radicalization, although it could devolve into either something like KR’s and Crown Atomic’s authoritarian democracy system and be an unpopular choice, through honestly that might be a bit better than Jerusalem and Han’s totalitarianism at this point.
It's more that the rest of the world associates environmentalism with religious fundamentalism now, while the Roman population's morals and values have become so warped and twisted that meritocracy and basic human decency have become completely foreign to them. How the rest of the world deals with it is up in the air.

Reactions:
Coffee

Ali Qapu Palace

The usual lunchtime patrons in the palace dining rooms were starting to file out. A few hung around for tea and other snacks. Izinchi sipped her cup of tea. It tasted different from what she was used too.

I’m a coffee person. Coffee helped me get through so many awful days at the Reichsrat. So basically the whole time I was there. Tea dinnae pack the same punch. But I suppose I should try it out while I’m here. Wait, but that also applies to the coffee.

“Senator Ochimeca!” Izinchi looked up and saw Julian approaching.

Ach, isn’t that just great. It’s the bloody Anniona lad again.

“Uh… teotlaquiltitzino, Julian. Didn’t expect to see you here.”

Julian sat. “I’m here to get some coffee.”

Izinchi raised an eyebrow.

Ye want coffee? At yer age, laddie? Ye’re barely auld enough fer college, y’ken?

“Ye're an awfu blether, y’ken?”

Julian was perplexed. “I…I’m sorry? Was that…Nahuatl?”

“It’s Scots Deutsch! Ye daft, laddie?”

Julian shook his head. “Still can’t understand you, sorry.”

Godsdamnit, did I over do it again? But it’s only 1 in the afternoon, and I haven’t even had a drink yet!

For the first time in a couple months, Izinchi forced herself to speak like a Berliner. “Sorry. For the last few weeks, I…let go of my Brandenburg accent. It’s not my native accent. You always see politicians speaking with a Brandenburg accent in public. It’s the ‘default’ accent of society. A regional accent gives the impression of backwardness and incompetence. Doubly worse for a Caledonian, with our stereotypes of being inner city alcoholic gangsters, and far worse for Nahua Caledonians, since we’re considered all of the above but with the added stereotype of being bloodthirsty terrorists secretly plotting world domination. When I entered politics, I took classes. Watched loads of recordings of people speaking with a Brandenburg accent. Forced myself to speak like them so people would take me seriously. So they would see a trusted Roman politician instead of a bloodthirsty alcoholic terrorist.”

“And how did that turn out?”

“It worked, for a while. But as the years went by, I felt like I was becoming…you know, your average politician. One face to the public, another hidden from all. Saying one thing and doing another. I felt like a sellout. I campaigned on bringing a new perspective to an institution rooted in the past—like what Baudet used to campaign on—but I was hiding myself. I was becoming one of those old suits, instead of convincing them to think like me. I wasn’t true to myself.”

Izinchi relaxed and slipped back into her native accent. “But after everything that’s happened, it dinnae feel necessary anymore. Feels better to talk like I used to. More natural. No longer have to hide meself.”

“So…what were you saying earlier, then?”

“I was saying yer nae good at gossiping.”

“What does gossiping have anything to do with what I said?”

“Well, ye said yer here for coffee, and I was thinking…ain’t ye a little young to be drinking coffee?”

Julian laughed. “I get that a lot. Truth be told, I do look younger than I am.”

“And how old are you?”

“I was born in 2017.”

Which would make him…21 or 22? Graduation age? Legal drinking age? And here I was thinking this lad was 14. The way he always appeared in Bremerhaven. Wait, has it really been eight years since then? Ach, time flies.

“I’m so sorry, Julian.”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s nothing too big. I just want some coffee.”

Izinchi got up from the table. “I could get ye a cuppa. Howd’ye like yer coffee?”

“Black.”

“Want any sugar or milk?”

“Nah.”

“Wow, just pure caffeine?”

Julian shrugged. “Pretty much.”

Izinchi laughed. “Yer a right proper laddie! Reminds me a lot of meself.”

“Really?”

“Aye, unsweetened coffee carried me through college and my Reichsrat years.”

“Coffee carried me through Bremerhaven.”

Izinchi smiled. “Guess that makes two of us.”

She went to the coffee machine and poured a cup of coffee. It gave off a fragrant yet strongly bitter smell as liquid dropped from the machine into the cup. The sounds of coffee splashing inside the cup, combined with the bitter fragrance, evoked a memory in her mind. A memory of walking through the marble halls of the Reichstag Building, with heels clicking against linoleum tiles and hands busy trying to both hold a stack of important legislation and prevent a cup of coffee from spilling all over them. She remembered reaching her office, placed at the far end of the building because she was a relative newcomer, and slumping in her chair at her desk. With the stack of bills thumping loudly on wood, she raised her cup of coffee and eagerly chugged it like beer, feeling the hot bitterness wash over her tongue while energy shot up her spine, invigorating her late in the evening so she could continue working until almost midnight and meet her deadlines. Just as she had done in college. Returning to the table, she handed the cup to Julian.

“Not quite something your local Starmarks would brew, but I like it,” Julian said.

We should have more Persian coffee stores at home. If we win, of course. No, when we win.

For a few seconds, they quietly drank their coffee.

“So…what was Bremerhaven like?” Izinchi asked.

Julian stopped drinking. “Uh…”

Frak, that was bad.

Izinchi held up her hands. “Ach, m’bad. I dinnae mean to cause a stooshie…”

Julian shook his head, though. “No, you’re fine. Bremerhaven was…a city like any other. Honestly, there was nothing different about it.”

“How?”

Julian shrugged. “I don’t know how to describe it. The city was…how it always was. We were being ourselves.”

“Ye stood up t’ the committee when no one else in the Reich would. When everyone else was scared into submission or dinnae care ‘bout a thing, you stood up for what was right. Ye n’ yer sister. We heard ‘bout yer bravery in Russia.”

“I was only doing what I thought was right.”

“And yer just a lad, too. Ye did way more than this here Senator did. Nae, I fled like a coward. Seeing ye…sometimes, I wish I stayed ‘n did what I could.”

Julian patted Izinchi’s shoulder. “Don’t say that, Senator. You were only doing what you thought was right. I don’t blame you for leaving. After Red Christmas, things got really bad. First the siege, then the nuke that killed Eva. We were only doing what we thought was right, but that was our fight, not yours. I wouldn’t wish for you to have been in Bremerhaven with me the whole time. It was a horrible time, especially towards the end. It would not have been an appropriate use of your talents.”

Kid not only looks younger than he is, but he sounds older too?! Sounds like something Da would’ve said.

Izinchi was confused. “What…what d’ye mean?”

“I mean that the princess wouldn’t have achieved what she did had you not been at her side.”

“Awa' an bile yer ‘eid!” Izinchi dismissively waved her hand.

Julian didn’t flinch, though. “I read up on what you did this morning. The library has a bunch of old newspapers and webpages saved offline. Lots of stuff about establishing the government-in-exile the first time. Then the second time, when the princess arrived. Working with her and General Remmele to find a compromise between civilian and military authority, though I didn’t expect you to agree on Commissioner Kresge, of all people.”

To be fair, I dinnae expect that either. And neither did Kresge himself. Hope he’s okay, wherever he is. I hate that we were unable to save him.

“Continuing on to advise the princess, spurring her on to represent the true Reich at the UN, then helping her get through the first two months of the war…it couldn’t have been easy. It couldn’t have been without pain and suffering. But you didn’t hesitate to do what was right. Like I did, but in another way.”

“I…I was only in the right place at the right time. Like escaping Bloody Tuesday. I was simply lucky.”

If my sister wasn’t getting married when she did, I’d have been a bloody mess on the floor of the Reichstag chamber alongside Merkel, Baudet, Lorenz, and the other victims.

“And so was I. I was in the right place at the right time in Bremerhaven in 2031. I was lucky my sister refused to give in. We both made the best of what we had.”

“…I suppose so.” Izinchi sipped her coffee. “We aren’t really that different after all, I guess.”

“What will you do now?” Julian asked.

“Do…now?”

“Yeah. Now that you’re safe in Isfahan, you surely have plans, right?”

To be honest, I’ve been so caught up in just trying to get back to my normal life that I haven’t had much time to think about it.

“Well, obviously, I’m going to restore the government in exile, a third time. Gebbers has already agreed to put his troops under the authority of the Kaiserin, so I suppose I should do the same with the civilian government. That seems easy enough. Really nice how it all lines up.”

If only Kresge was still with us.

“And what about ye, Julian? Yer not in Bremerhaven anymore.”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll organize a protest in the Kleinrom neighborhood. Though with the state of the war I suppose I won’t have to do much organizing.”

Wow, that’s dedication.

“Haven’t you thought of other things?”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know…school? College?”

Did ye even finish high school, Julian?

“Sometimes, I think about it. But we’re in the middle of a giant war for the fate of the world. I don’t think it’s appropriate to head off to school while it continues. I want to do my part. Same as I’ve done for the last eight years.”

“Hmmm…haven’t ye thought of taking a break? Letting more qualified individuals take charge for once?”

Julian looked straight at Izinchi. “Ma’am, I have eight years of hands-on experience. More than many of your colleagues from before.”

…he’s not wrong. Lorenz was in the Diet for what felt like forever, yet he was a complete idiot when it came to problems that weren’t from the 1950s.

“Aye, fine, I get it. Yer nae gonna stop. So how ‘bout another suggestion?”

“What is it?”

Izinchi smiled. “Work with me. The government in exile could use more manpower.”

“Me? In the government?”

“Why not? Ye were in Bremerhaven City Hall for a good while.”

“Still, it’s the government in exile. Are you sure there isn’t someone more qualified?”

Now yer concerned ‘bout more qualified individuals? Face it, lad, yer qualified. Nae just ‘cause yer sister ‘n great-grandmother were great leaders. Ye led Bremerhaven yerself too. Ye wanted to help your fellow citizens, look after them in an uncertain world. Ye wanted to make a difference. Felt the same way when I first started. Had the same look in yer eyes. The look of an idealist. We could use two idealists.”

Julian thought for a moment. “That is appealing…and it would be something to put my skills to good use at. I’ll have to consider your offer and get back to you.”

“Really?” Izinchi lit up. “Great!”

And so our civilian government in exile has literally doubled in size.

“Only downside, though.” Julian held up a finger and then gestured between the two of them. “We’re both PMS. The two of us would effectively be one-party state. It would be wise to get an opposition faction so we don’t accidentally build ourselves an echo chamber.”

Again, this lad’s acting like he’s freaking Adenauer. Not that I’m complaining.

Izinchi laughed. “Gebbers was CMU before. Like most generals. We’ll be fine.”

We need someone like Adenauer in these times.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I certainly hope the Idealists never prosper theme we've been getting ever since the forum arc then leading up to the Committee arc doesn't repeat here, Izinchi is right, in times they are now, an Adenauer is needed. Julian has a bright future ahead of him provided Jerusalem is defeated and China's rather excessive nationalism culled.

I certainly hope the Idealists never prosper theme we've been getting ever since the forum arc then leading up to the Committee arc doesn't repeat here, Izinchi is right, in times they are now, an Adenauer is needed. Julian has a bright future ahead of him provided Jerusalem is defeated and China's rather excessive nationalism culled.
Drawing a parallel to the "idealists never prosper" argument was definitely intentional. But can Julian break the cycle and prove it wrong?

It makes me wonder when the other shoe is going to drop and if it involves Theodor's plan to remove Elias?
When you least expect it. Or not...

After so many hopefuls have been betrayed, soured their ideals or just died, trying to be optimistic for Julian here.

After so many hopefuls have been betrayed, soured their ideals or just died, trying to be optimistic for Julian here.
Julian's made it this long. Can he survive longer and break the cycle?

Julian's made it this long. Can he survive longer and break the cycle?
Well, his Annionaverse counterpart lived and reigned for quite a long time in a not very peaceful time, about as long a reign as Saint Wilhelmina and TTL Franz Joesph I believed. And I’m pretty sure he fought on the front lines in some of his wars on Mars. Then again, Julian there wasn’t exactly a wholesome idealist and might‘ve been slightly crazy, through he did save some people on Earth.

Anyways, yeah the new Roman government is shaping up pretty nicely, but it will need a new Otto and Adenauer that’s for sure. Wilhelmina’s loyalists have big shoes to fill and have their work cut out for them, both when it comes to defeating Jerusalem and what comes next should they accomplish it, as I addressed in my last question.

This does make me wonder if we will see how Kresge is faring up now, even if its not well given that it’s Jerusalem holding him captive.

Last edited: