• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So what happens now? Are you making the mod for HoI3, or is it finished already? I assume you'll post a link here when you make the HoI3 thread? Are you gonna take a break?

Reactions:
So what happens now? Are you making the mod for HoI3, or is it finished already? I assume you'll post a link here when you make the HoI3 thread? Are you gonna take a break?
The HOI3 mod is finished (I'm actually working on the NWO mod right now), and I'm currently trying to get a few months' worth of screenshots because the first two years are incredibly boring (little to none non-generic events at all) and I wanted to reach the part of 1938 when things get interesting, all the while restarting from my last autosave because of random crashes and stupid AI manual DOWs which break the plot (India on Nepal, China on India, Fox on Pueblo, Soviets on me, etc.). I'll post a link at some point when I have enough plot for a few updates.

I might take a break as I have some more midterms to study for and might not have time to play for a while.
So wait, is Gupta's real name Gandhi?
Yes. "Chandra Gupta" was just a pen name.

Reactions:
Head's up, I have just finished setting up the HOI3 thread! You can find it here. Don't expect an update anytime soon, though, as I have a mild case of writer's block and real life work to finish first.

Saint Wilhelmina, protect us in battle!

Reactions:
Can't wait for the final part
If you mean the HOI3 part, it's already up. The link is in my previous comment. If you mean Victoria 2: New World Order or Stellaris, the former will begin after I finish HOI3. As I currently don't own Stellaris, I may not continue into Stellaris for a while, but it is certainly being considered.