• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think I got that far in Gov't tech - can't remember for sure but that's the likeliest explanation.

great game!

Finally finished reading this.

First of all: Congrats with a awesome effort. It's always nice to set goals and reach them.
Second: Thanks a lot for writing gameplay AARs. I've learned so much from reading this, that I finally can move on from playing on Very Easy.
Third: A question. How do you use Royal Marriages in the beginning of the game? I probably use them too much myself in an effort to keep Legitimacy high. Are you avoiding them in order to avoid unnessessary stab hits?
Last: I really suck at the naval part of the game. Oh wait... I'll ask somebody else about that. :laugh:

Was just re-reading some parts of this. There's some... erm... very 'choice' images from tinypic towards the beginning. Ahem.

Was just re-reading some parts of this. There's some... erm... very 'choice' images from tinypic towards the beginning. Ahem.

huh?*reads through the first 7 pages, can't find anything, spittake on page 8 and 9*

well, that's a thing, reading on forward it seems a few more pictures have been changed as well.

huh?*reads through the first 7 pages, can't find anything, spittake on page 8 and 9*

well, that's a thing, reading on forward it seems a few more pictures have been changed as well.

My personal favourite is on page 19, (post #372) with the caption "Otherwise known as why I fear Bohemia".

My personal favourite is on page 19, (post #372) with the caption "Otherwise known as why I fear Bohemia".

Tinypic really needs to stop horsing around

Yeah, that Bohemia image is quality :)

Other than that just the general random crappiness of free image hosting - the pics aren't mine. In fact with the exception of a handful of cat photos all my online hosted images are EU3 screenshots.

Good to see people are still reading old EU3 stuff.

Yeah, that Bohemia image is quality :)

Other than that just the general random crappiness of free image hosting - the pics aren't mine. In fact with the exception of a handful of cat photos all my online hosted images are EU3 screenshots.

Good to see people are still reading old EU3 stuff.

How long until your first EUIV world conquest, PrawnStar?

Alas I still don't have a PC that will play EU4, I had the money last month but ended up replacing the downstairs carpets with laminate flooring - because of cat related damage :(

Athalcor, I reckon that Gravel Kind is probably my succession law :)

Athalcor, I reckon that Gravel Kind is probably my succession law :)

:D

Well, as a long time resident of the CK2 forums, I have seen various permutations of gavelkind :D. They are often even worse than the things people can make from 'laissez-faire' in V2 or Vijayanagar/Qara Koyunlu in EU series :p.

Every PI game has a specific word like this, I guess.

I had the money last month but ended up replacing the downstairs carpets with laminate flooring - because of cat related damage :(

That must be the most indirect way your cats have scuppered your world-conquest plans so far... I honestly prefer the old days when they simply sat on your keyboard and pressed the space bar at the critical moment :eek:

You should try to conquer the world as a Pagan Teutonic Order. Pigman deserves a second shot at glory!

Hey Prawn, thanx man. I really enjoyed this AAR.

Do you have any saves of this game for experimental purposes?

I'd like to play that minor nations of 1700s against the'world empire'

Or kill all English units & change to useless NI's, change religion, destroy all CoTs and with that stab&prestige hits and gaining some infamy over %30 of limit then switch to different country to see how AI will cope with endless rebels and distant country wars. Can I collapse it please :)

Maybe i would post that apocalyptic events & maps here.

Last edited:
Hi zap zup, I'm afraid I don't have any saves left for this game - it was several years ago and I've been through two computers since t

Reactions: