• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi zap zup, I'm afraid I don't have any saves left for this game - it was several years ago and I've been through two computers since t

Ok then, Prawnstar, but tell us... at least you still have some piece of EU3 installed somewehere on your computer, don't you ? Just to let the cats play, and do their own insane WC with some remote pagan nomad inland OPM country ? They must have inherited your skills after all these years, and even if you're too busy to play anymore now, they have all the time in the world to do it for you. Cats are such lazy tiny conquerors. And the pugs play as their vassal countries, of course - you always need some minions to do the boring tasks for you, such as carpet siege unimportant provinces. ;)

So please don't you deprive them from that pleasure. My young black cat Timur always finds it sooo cool when I invade countries with him fussing around the computer. :D

BTW, I wrote something about you there : Post your (DW) Empire - just a tribute to all the good time I had with this game thanks to your inspiring stories :rolleyes:

Last edited: