• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Roman_legion Thanks.

Funkatronica They can't do that although they can counterattack fiercly and resist stubbornly.

Deutschu~ I'm glad you like it. However this will be over soon. I'M gonna post the last update on friday at the latest, with an epilouge soon after that.

My next AAR will be something AH. stay tuned.

This has been one of the most enjoyable AARs I've read, I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Oh wow. The last update. :( But hey. The next AAR is already in the pipe. :D

Chapter XXII

By late December 1947 the Japanese Armies in north America were gladly looking forward to the upcoming Offensive. After almost seven years of war they were farther from home than ever before. Millions had died, but nontheless everybody was eager to go on as the end was in sight. The United States were on their last ropes, with their army still fielding a lot of Divisions and these were nominally well equipped, but all of their units were badly understrength and the loss of their industrial base made them burn through their stockpiles of supplies amazingly fast. The attack was launched on January 3rd, andn its aim was nothing less than the final downfall of the United States of America. By late January the Americans had been pushed back to the city of Fayetvill, where a Corps of Japanese Infantry routed the shattered remnants of Mc Arthurs Armoured Corps.

From that moment on each frontal commander raced the others to Washington, and not even the Canadian surrender in Feburary could not stop them.

Still it would take until late Feburary before General Nishi himself was at the Gates of Washington and could see the top of the Washington Monument from the turret of his Command Tank. He imediately attacked the defences of Washington, but he was repulsed by Americans defending their capital wiht their last ounce of strength and actually managed to replse a larger number of Japanese attacks on D.C. The next month was spent with bringing up more tropps to the front, and by April 25th Japanese tanks rolled through D.C.

EPILOGUE

The United States of America was defeated. After almost seven years of constant warfare Japan had accomplished a feat that even Admiral Yamamoto, the brlliant architect of the Japanese Naval Victories in Hawaii and at the west coast, now Naval Minister had not deemed possible: A succesfull invasion of the United States of America.

America was balkanized and the British made peace as they realized they wouldnt be able to defeat the Japanese own their own.

After the War Japan flourished while all the conwuered territories and the Puppets were integrated into the new Economic system of teh Pacific, the "Great Pacific Co-Prosperity Sphere". Hirohito ruled the country peacefully despite the worsening relations when the world entered a state called: "The Cold War", quoting Winston Churchill, the former British PM. He died in 1956, but his son reigned the country equally peaceful. and now, by the turn of the 21st Century Japan and the Soviet Union along with Soviet Europe were struggling to pull the remaining unaglined Nations on their side. This struggle is still on, but it is higly doubtfull we will see its conclusion anytime soon. Time will tell.

Very well done. Congratulations on your victory as Japan! The japanese can definitely be a challenge to win with successfully. And I will be reading your newest AAR as well. Once again, good job. :)

Very good conclusion, I really liked this AAR, congratulations, I'll be following you in your next AAR