• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry tnick, looks like you're going to have to slog through Decline and Fall in place of this if you so wish! :p

Cheers!

Been meaning to slog through it anyway :) just haven't had the time recently. But perhaps this weekend I will be able to, actually just caught up on the last few updates on this one.

A great shame, though fully understandable. I don't suppose Decline and Fall is an Evelyn Waugh reference?

With a rather small readership, coupled with the significant amount of time that it takes to write an update (since I am writing heavily with actual history interspersed with what's going on with Spain and that takes a lot of time from my end), in addition to my ongoing heavy devotion to Decline and Fall, the opportunity cost in continuing this from my perspective is nonexistent. So I am not moved to do any work on this, probably ad infinitum.

That's disappointing, although I did find your way of saying "I'm not updating this anymore" to be amusing because of the way you chose your words.