• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, the mod is still unfinished yet.

Any help is welcomed :)
I don't have a specific work to assign right now (the works on 1.0.12 are comming to an end and tasks for 1.0.13 haven't been picked up yet), so if you see in the mod an area that interests you and where you see gaps, you can try do some improvements there ;)

Unfortumatly I don't know how to improve anything :( but it's good to know ppl are still working on something for good old EU2 (my favourite EU) oh yeah btw.
If Install this mod does it do anything to vanila files?

Hey! I tried this mod but my AVG found something so I had to reinstall EU2....

EDIT: So can someone please tell me is the mod safe? If it is I guess then my AVG just doesn't like mods.

Last edited:
Sorry for posting another post but I just want answer since this sounds interesting. So please answer to my post above.

I've checked the file by Avast now.
It passed without any problems found.

So I guess my avg just gave false alert.

EDIT: I just don't have EU 2 on my windows anymore I have it in my Linux....Well I guess I have to try does this work on Ubuntu

Linux? Didn't know Eu2 has also unix version. Or are you using some sort of windows emulator to make EXE files run on Unix?

I use wine. EU 2 work fine with it not sure about the mod though.

Thanks for still working on this mod, KaRei! I was sad when FTG development died but I am excited to see that you are working on the original. Keep up the good work!

Agreed. I have never used the mod but I will. BTW is there Sparta? Or any other Greek nation?

There is Aetolian and Achaean league, Euboia, Rhodos and Pergamon from the Greeks.
Neither Sparta nor Athens are there for the lack of provinces.

I see. How about Macedonia? (getting this mod today)

Ok, I know I have had hard times to motivate myself to work on DoK because of the scattered audience even in the FTG forum, so I was just wondering why you chose to go on with the EU2 version of your mod with its ghostly forum rather than with FTG where a handful of people at least are still wandering in the vain hope of seeing 1.3 arriving some day before the end of this year. :huh:

..., so I was just wondering why you chose to go on with the EU2 version of your mod ... rather than with FTG .... :huh:
Nostalgy to original and then I'm having bad feeling that I am not finishing too many things.
So I wanted those who stayed loyal to Eu2 to have Roma Universalis finished and not abandoning another project :)
The Eu2 version got higher priority to finish only because it's older and also further in development. After finishing Roma Universalis I'll start thinking about resurrecting and finishing the mod also for FtG, but not earlier ;)

Last edited: