• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Colonizor48

Lt. General
23 Badges
Feb 5, 2021
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Darkest Hour
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
It was around the year 2290. The republic of korigo. A social democracy i was playing as(using ethics and civics alternative redux) With libertarian, militarist, coopertive, materialist and xenophile. Not the most peaceful empire but a nice empire. To the northeast lay the prikki-ti. An ancient force unleashed by the incopitence of a neightboring empire which we were neutral to. everything was peaceful until the prikki-ti attacked. Our fleets were far away and disorganised. They annexed much of our northern teritories. Clensing a border colony. This made our people furious. And the leader declared a great patriotic war against the prikki-ti scum. And the prikki-ti empire. There Even more fanaticly militarist subject. They thought the prikki-ti didn't go far enough. They were basicly the burgendy from tno but in stellaris. But they were small and weak. They exist do to a mod that adds independent colonies(sometimes your pops just colonise a world and make a new empire without your approval. Thats what happened here but they were subgegated) However a brave colony to the north bravely heald out againt the priki-ti with ground to space cannons. This war caused that colony to be forever known as a great stronghold and fortress world. However to the south all seemed hopeless. As some civilians started evacuating far away from the front. They were in reach of a great and powerful forge world. A world that if captured wuld have caused them to almost certainly win. And oppened up the road to our capital. But our brave fleets arived on time and while they were slightly stronger. There admirals, Blinded by hate. Did not send there fleet all at once. They belived they were the master race. And would wina bove all odds. This mistake cost them the war. And that combined with breakthroughs allowing more strike craft to be placed on our crusiers would be their end. We won several battles causing them to agree to 10 year truce. While we both sorted out and reconfigured our armies. Then after 10 years(and me subgegating the empire that caused those buggers to spawn in the first place via peaceful means) We went backx to war. And this time we easly won. They put up a fight using gurilla warfare to counter our large but imobile fleets. But it was lost. However as their last act. While our fleets were gathering to break through their defensive stations. They invaded our subject to the east. Breifly occupying their capital. And killing billions. This caused fury amoung both of our empires opulus. But we could not do anything as their fleets were busy. We told them that they had sufficent fleets to resist and that they could do it. However a translation error caused them to send reenforcements to us instead of defending themselves. This error cost billions of lives and made them think we eft them to die. However after the prikki-ti capital was taken and there empire was all but a few space gurillas we did help liberate them. And they were defeated ecisevly. But not after billions had already died. Our great victory in this great patriotic war inspired many empires from across the galaxy to become our subjects willingly. Now the republic of korigo is about to undergo some major reforms. They have been awakened and are set out to subjgegate amd conqure everyone. To unite the galaxy and prevent a war from ever happening again. About to transcend into synthetic bodies they have also discovered some refugees with strange psionic abilities. And are on the cusp of unlocking this strange ability. These psionics have predicted a apocoliptic crisis sometime within the next few hundred years. Will te republic of korigo be able to save the galaxy from its own infighting? Find out as soon as i have time to finish the game. And for the record i have a mod allowing syths to also go psionic. Because why not?

Last edited:
Okay this was cringe why did i make this with so many spelling errors?

So... basically World War II's European Front, but in space?

Now my economy is getting better after crashing due to synthetic ascension. Here is a choice. Should the prikki be assimilated into robots or allowed to keep their current forms?

Now my economy is getting better after crashing due to synthetic ascension. Here is a choice. Should the prikki be assimilated into robots or allowed to keep their current forms?
My knee-jerk reaction to the Prikki-Ti is usually somewhat genocidal, so either option seems pretty generous to me. Turn them into robots. That should separate them even further from what they started out as.

Plus the boon to mineral production is always worth the price of admission.

My knee-jerk reaction to the Prikki-Ti is usually somewhat genocidal, so either option seems pretty generous to me. Turn them into robots. That should separate them even further from what they started out as.

Plus the boon to mineral production is always worth the price of admission.
There are no xenophobic prikki-ti tho. I have insane governing ethics attraction due to modded traditions.