• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 20 - FINAL CHAPTER
“And then they turned on their old allies again…”

The Watcher shook his head.

“The Dynastic Union of Sabak is going down, then?”

0OE2XdM.png

The Creature cocked his head.

“Yes. It was inevitable, I guess, when they didn’t renew their alliance. Most curious that they did not…”

He pointed.

“And they are finished. With a two-pronged attack from the galactic north and their borders with the Prime Wardens, it was going to go fast, I guess.”

CCVGzwW.png

The Watcher nodded.

“And now they are moving south, towards the Independent Pakari Commonwealth. The only civilization not controlled by the Horde or the Nagyari, except the ancients.”

He smiled.

yYwF4fc.png

“And there it goes. Another vassalization war.”

He gasped.

“The L-Gates. They are opened. The Horde ally the Union of Poci’Ganklak opened them.”

djeH1FW.png

arwjFQN.png

The Creature nodded.

“And there is a civilization in there. Seemingly benevolent, yet secretive.”

He frowned.

“And they declare that the Bir system is not to be explored. Most interesting.”

The Watcher laughed.

dHp4TBO.png

“Yes. And the Nagyari has wisely set that system as forbidden to enter. Probably for the best.”

He laughed.

“The Pakari is toast. And it would have happened sooner had not the capital been this well defended. The Nagyari had to build more troops.”

CxwYDSJ.png

The Creature tsk’ed.

“Poor planning, that.

The Watcher nodded.

W6y64UH.png

NBKUDmq.png

“Indeed. But look at this, the Union of Qix’Poktrak is in trouble. They have a machine uprising on their hands. Not to worry though, they have the entirety of the Horde behind them.”

He grinned.

“In any case, the Nagyari has won. The Watcher council won’t make it official before another 50 odd years goes by, but it is all but a certainty. I guess it’s time to lay back and take a nap. But first, I suggest we celebrate the Nagyari with a glass of champaigne. Cheers.”

S5lI3iD.png

And with that, this AAR is officially ended. At this point the game was very slow and all the big action had been had. And, I was so far ahead in score no one could stop me. ;) Well, I think the FEs could have trashed me in a war, but they were content sleeping. :p

I want to thank all who commented and read this story for their patreonage! Without you, this would not have happened! :) Thanks, thanks a lot!

The first AAR I have watched since the beginning. Good thing it was so great!

And with that, this AAR is officially ended. At this point the game was very slow and all the big action had been had. And, I was so far ahead in score no one could stop me. ;) Well, I think the FEs could have trashed me in a war, but they were content sleeping. :p

I want to thank all who commented and read this story for their patreonage! Without you, this would not have happened! :) Thanks, thanks a lot!

As always, many thanks for another enjoyable AAR. Here's hoping we get to see more of the Watcher and the Creature in yet another AAR. They're a clever way of telling a story.

The first AAR I have watched since the beginning. Good thing it was so great!
That's very kind of you to say, and congratulations on your first AAR followed from start to finish! :)
As always, many thanks for another enjoyable AAR. Here's hoping we get to see more of the Watcher and the Creature in yet another AAR. They're a clever way of telling a story.
You are welcome, and thanks yourself! I am very glad you enjoyed the story. :) I'm sure the Watcher and the Creature will be back in time. They are easy and fun to write! Hardest part is I really try to never have a reaction more than once per update. So if one of them gasps; no more gasping before next update. :D

I wonder if the Union of Qix’Poktrak had an Advisor? :D

Nice to see it to an end.