• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Subeedie Baatar pushed his way through crowd. Days ago August 5, 1945 the Empire of Japan surrendered. Everyone every where was celebrating in Isar Baatar, the Mongolian capital. Baatar grew up here his entire life, now it was a true city. Water to every building, electricity, and telephone lines lace every street. But that was old news, today the Japanese were coming.
screensave322py.jpg

Elbowing an elderly man to get out of his way, Baatar stood at the as close to the street as he could. He could barely breath, both from the sight of the Imperial Palace, and the thpusands of people around him. In a month he would have been eightteen, old enough to sign up. But now the war was over. Baatar felt sorrow over his missed glory, but the Empire came first.
"Look over there!" A voice to his left called out. Looking around he spied a Japanese. They looked very skinny compared to Mongolians, and their uniforms had none of the flare he was used to. With sorrow in every eye he saw, row after row of soldiers walked by. It went on for hours, the entire time the cheering never stopped. Baatar wanted another war, right then, he wanted to fight for the Emperor, the Great Kahn, Mongolia. Most of all he wanted to fight.
pic30ag.jpg

........................................................................................................
Emperor Nefan sat at the head of his conference table. Field Marshall Kynovious, Science Minister Cothran, Prime Minister Kubli, Director Vong all talked. Drinking wine, eating the finest of foods, all drunk on success. His smile stretched over his handsome features. After three long years, Japan was his. Her armies destroyed, now working throughout the Empire as labor.
Garrett Cothran sat back in his chair smoking a thick cigar, "Well sir, I hate to be an annoyance. But why'd y'all call us here?"
Nefan stood up smiling, "Today Mongolia is larger then it has been in hundreds of years. Our armies moved faster then any Kahn ever has. You all are the cause of our victory. Whether through science, diplomacy, sheer military might, o moving behind the scenes, your greatness has given me a victory I could only have imagined." Nefan laughed at the inside every man assembled smiling in thanks. Like I didn't have hundreds of men ready to take your places. But they did do good, unlike the late Lusvan.
Vong stood up holding his glass, "To the Kahn!" Everyone joined in, "TO THE KAHN!" Nefan decided it was time to show them his surprise. Motioning to an aide close by, the young man walked forward setting down a map of the Mongolian Empire, blue lines drawn all over it. Kubli leaned over, "What is this?" Everyone joined in curious, "That is your rewards. Land for the Mongolian State Police, Imperial army, Kubli a nice plot for you and whatever mistress's you curently have. And Doctor Cothran you get the honor of overseeing the new capital." All the men sat back taking it all in, Cothran grinned his big white teeth visible. "Thank you my Emperor, thank you."
untitled9bi.jpg

.......................................................................................................
Inside the villa of his newest home Field Marshall Kynovious sat around a large table constructed for his staff to us. "General Feligo what do you believe is our best course of action?" Pointing to the map the thin, obviously Koeran, General pointed to the lines spread out among the map. "Sir, in my opinion our only chance of victory is allying ourselves with the remianing great powers. Germany is almost gone so everyone of the western powers should be fearul of each other." Kynovious nodded, looking to anyone else for a comment. Major Susko stood up pointing to the red lines, "I believe this is our best course of action, between ourselves and any future allies we can trap them," running his finger along the green line, "Plus we should be able to secure these nations as well. Heading out in Operation Sledgehammer will require far too large a navy to be effective, or cheap."
untitled29be.jpg

........................................................................................................
Running down a Tokyo street was a thing Talu Certi thought he would never do. But here he was, Yama somewhere with the other MSP operatives. The sweat running down his back, his revolver drawn scanning for the Yakuza. They were every where these days, the only thing to really take down any more.
ginzatoday0wd.jpg

The Japanese Emperor said to his people every chance he got to obey their masters. If not for their own lives, then at least for his. Shows how great a ruler is. Either that or he really likes the palace we gave him.
He darted down an alley, smiling seeing the Yakuza smiling back at him. Talu moved forward, "Hands up!" The Yakuza kept smiling, his hands behind his back. "Put your hands up!" Talu moved over slowly, ready to take him down. Normally he would but two into his chest, but this was a mission not pleasure.
With a speed Talu never imagined possible the Yakuza lunged forward slicing at him with a rusty bayonet. Falling back holding his head, "Fuck...." blood seeping into his vision. The Yakuza kicked the revolver out of Talu's hand. "Pathetic Mongol! I am Yakuza. I own this town. "With clear joy the tattooed man leaned down for the revolver. As he did Talu pulled out his derranger firing both shots into the mans chest.
vers75iz.jpg

Picking up his gun he made his way out of the alley. A police officer ran up baton ready, "Halt." Talu aimed his gun at the Japanese, "MSP....theres a man in the alley back there. Get some men and get him." The police officer didn't move. Groaing Talu pulled out his badge, making a mental note about the officer. Not rash, and was read yto fight a man with a gun. Could work.

Yama came down the street, four agents around him. "Sir! Are you alright?" Talu removed his hand, looking at his reflection in a department store window. "I'm alright." Looking down the alley Yama turned back, " I take it we didn't get him?" Talu rolled his eyes, "Don't be dumb. Its nothing anyways, we can find another Yakuza to run Toyko."
Yama nodded, "True. I mean you'd think people would jump at our "island of sin." I now I would." Talu staggered over to sit down, his head killing him. Tokyo was to be a needed distraction within the Empire. A city for cheap thrills, and where anything could be obtianed. So why not use the Yakuza and other organized crime figures to run it?

Interesting division, though I would have liked to have seen a division nicknamed the "Yuan" District or something along those lines. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and go for Russia.

Last edited:
The entire Eurasian continent is the birthright of every Mongol, the very blood of our people demands nothing less. Our sacrifices will not be for half of what is ours by right! Therefore, Russia must give up all of her lands or face complete annihilation.

So says this humble servant of the Kahn.

Virgiltchicken said:
The entire Eurasian continent is the birthright of every Mongol, the very blood of our people demands nothing less. Our sacrifices will not be for half of what is ours by right! Therefore, Russia must give up all of her lands or face complete annihilation.

So says this humble servant of the Kahn.
yep. russia first. :cool:

Emperor Nefan sat inside the airplane. In about an hour he would reach Cairo. It was noisy, and obviously not built for comfort. He looked over Kubli playing cards with his wife, a young MSP agent cletching a tan briefcase. Bored out of his mind Nefan turned back, "What is your name?" The young man looked up obviously nervous, "T-talu Cetri your majesty." The Emperor smiled still impressed at how nervous he makes people. "Enjoying the flight?" Cetri nodded, "Yes sir, this is much better then the military planes." The Emperor was shocked at that, How could anything be worse then this?. He left the conversation at that.
Soon the talks with the allies would begin, the Yalta accords were a bust at best. With the Soviets controling most of europe, the allied nations were fearful. France, England and the US still building up their armies. What made the deal for Nefan was the bomb. British Scientists created a weapon of unimaginable power.
abombwashinglq4tr.jpg

.......................................................................................................
Prime Minister Kubli sat across from the elites of the world, Churchill, Truman, de Gaulle. Churchill with his raspy voice spoke up, "We are pleased to see your great nation here to join in with us. The world is at a turning point, the forces of Facism have been eroded." kubli nodded, "The Empire of Mongolian is glad to be welcomed among your nations."
cairo2qr.jpg

Truman smiled, looking more like an accountant then a president, "Mr. Kubli the offer we bring you is one of friendship. But it is friendship at a cost."
de Gaulle interrupted, " The Russians are no better the Hitler. France if free, yet enemy troops still control parts of her." Kubli understood. The Russians controling all of eastern europe, Germany, and parts of Fance and the low countries. "Mongolia will be more then glad to assist in rebuilding the world."
Truman nodded, "We all know how kind your Emperor has been, in both materials, and support. For this we offer you a post with the United Nations. Or the Big Five as we call it."
Scratching his head, "I am unfamilar with this "Big Five" you speak of" Truman smiled yet again, "American,England, France, the Soviet Union, and Mongolia. As the strongest nations we will be the ones to lead the world to future glory."
Chruchill snuffed his cigar, "And off course any weapon we have avalible will be to our allies." Truman looked annoyed, but who cared? The US gave men and took over small portaions of land, England had nothing and took Italy, and produced an atomic bomb. Kubli smiled, "I am sure the Emperor will be glad to become partners with great nations such as youselves."
Talu walked through Cario. The stares he got still made him uneasy. But he was alright with it. The way British soldiers got out of his way, made up for any stare. Moving about the government building he quickly found where he was to go.
The Mi5 forigen office was smaller then he thought. But Talu didn't care. Opening the tan briefcase he was lugging around for eight days, he slid a manilla folder to an officer. "What is this?" Talu in near perfect english, "It is plans on behalf of the Mongolian Government. We once again wish to thank you for trading your technolgy with us."
The officer stood up saluting quickly, "Ah sorry bout that. Did not recgonize you there. What is it you are givin us?" Talu smiled opening the folder, "You gave us the understanding of the atom, we give you a rocket."

Uh oh...

Henry v. Keiper said:
what is a small ICBM among friends? :rolleyes: nice update! :cool:

Imperial Press
November 2, 1945
WAR!
usmap5gm.jpg

Mere days ago the Soviet Union sent troops into war torn France. The Allied nations quickly fought back , American forces coming in from the Belgian Coast, British and commonwealth armies pushing up through Italy, while France holds off the Soviet advance. The great Empire of Mongolia fighting today declared war against the USSR. Expect a victory soon, all hail the great Kahn!

Subeedie Baatar stared at the paper with a huge smile on his face. Here he was in his blue and red uniform, a fresh Cothran automatic over his shoulder. He was ready for war, for combat. The feel of mud under his boots, the sounds of battle around him. And yet here he was patroling the small chinese town, so the real Mongolian army can go fight. Crumbling the paper in his hands throwing it into a shop.
Baatar kicked at the dirt ground, it wasn't fair. It wasn't right. Where was his glory? "In russia thats where!" An elderly chinese woman eyed him curiously, Baatar ended that quickly with a motion from his rifle.

His face covered in thick red stubble. Garrett Cothran checked and rechecked every production chart he had. Hundreds of feet under the ground within his lab the Director of Science lived like a hermit. Coming out into the sun every few days to go check on the progress of other nations.
The British refused the formal alliance with Mongolia, citing a picture involing some occupying forces and a few rebels being executed, among other "crimes against humanity." Garrett laughed, Humans?! They care of humans?! I have the atom.... the base of all the life. And by May I'll be able to destroy it. The atomic pile was up and running. Everything was fitting nicly into Cothrans timetable. First the bomb, then the missile, then everything else.
He moved back locking his office door, collapsing on to his cot. He smiled, dreaming of himself in his lab ordering his creations to move across the globe. Vast atomic fire shooting up into the earth, leaving nothing but he and his inventions.
nuke2gc.jpg

Emperor Nefan sat back watching with, great interest, Path of Glory. A "true" account of Nefan's rise to power. Colku Neegi, a strong muscular man handsome by asian standards, ran across the screen. Nefan smiled taking pride in the powerful actor playing him eight years ago. He gunned down every Soviet gaurd in sight. Finally after fighting his way through the Mongolian State building does Colku see the vile Soviet Puppet leader of Mongolia. An elderly white man with wicked features. After a quick shot Colku turns to his helpers, as he looks out the balcony. "Today Mongolia is free!"
The film ended, Nefan could feel the eyes glancing towards him. In a fluid motion, which his wife and son, Nefanese, quickly copied. The entire room roared with applause. The film was complete drivel, but entertaining to Nefan. So what if a few historic inaccuracies were there? Mainly that everything shown was a lie.
Nefan amde his way over to Prime Minister Kubli shaking his hand. "Like the film?" Kubli nodded, "Oh yes. I must admit this is the first film I have ever seen in a theater." Nefan fell silent when he saw one of the actors in the audience. Moving over Nefan thrust his hand into the mans face, "Mr. Cushing! Pleasure to meet you sir." The young man with jet black hair but unusally skinny smiled back. " The pleasure is all mine your majesty."
untitled3338sm.jpg

After the party was over Nefan went to his palace. First checking with his palace gaurds, seeing how the war is going. He smiled looking at the war map filled with red and orange pins. The soviets were pulling back, no doubt to fight the western powers. Well no matter the harder the English have to fight the more land Nefan can claim. Leaving the war room the Emperor looked at his watch deciding he had plenty of time before bed. He found his mistress and passed the time before the Empress arrived.
screensave83ab.jpg

Peter Cushing!?! This is the greatest AAR ever! :eek:

Tanku Cachu looked out from the cockpit of the Ghengis bomber, nicknamed Emperor's Pride. Straight perfect lines, a monsterous grid of conformity for the last six days that is all he has seen. Europe for all its Imperialist ways, was certainly a step up from the Mongolian country side.
The Nefan bomber wing set off more then a week ago, having to move along from India to Irag, then to Egypt slipping into France, and now finally flying over English held Latvia.
When the war with Russia started, Chachu was in the hospital dealing with two fractured ribs from a forced landing outside of Tokyo. But now he was back in an amazing new bomber, a new crew, and for some reason a MSP officer. Must be a spy in the army somewhere. The agent was named Yama, every so often he would make a note in his small folder.
The thoughts of spies and secert agents left his mind quickly once he saw Moscow. Flak flew up a hundred feet below the bomber. Flipping a switch he spoke to the crew. "Prepare for bombing run." A cheer came through the inter com.
"The moment the bomb is away you are to turn around and return to allied airspace. Understood?" Yama smiled. "Yes sir!" He kept the plane a very level course, very quckly the plane felt lighter, "Bomb is away! Bomb is away!" Turning the plane westward Cachu pushed the throttle up, Bomb? Bomb? I went six thousand miles to drop a bomb?
untitled56lr.jpg

The sky went a brillant white, Yama's hand landed on the pilots shoulder "Keep flying." Cachu did as he was told, but he wondered what the hell happened to Moscow.

Emperor Nefan sat back with Dr. Cothran, they chatted for awhile. Discussing mistresses, new homes, and most importantly the Mongolian movie industry. Nefan controlled it himself, making about one film a week. All having the same message of Mongolian glory, and moral right.
"Well with the new planes coming in, I believe my divison can have a suitable manufacturing system ready for mass production. You said go wild so I am, I want to be ready for the other war as soon as you do." Cothran smiled, ever since he was granted free rein of the Science Ministry he had come up with the most amazing things. Rocket planes, jets on their way soon, Atomic bombs, rockets, body armor, it was like the American Science Fiction Novels Nefans son raved about.
" Trully acceptable Garrett. Oh and you might like to know you are going to be awarded the Mongolian Medal of Valor."
Cothran looked at the Emperor oddly, "Isn't that a soldiers medal?" Nefan nodded, "True but you created a weapon that destroyed Moscow after all."
The red headed man smiled nodding his head. "How goes the war? My labs aren't getting radio in these days. My jamming tower works a tad too well. Last thing I heard was we landed in estern Europe."
Nefan laughed, "The flaws of success, no? Well the second front broke out into more areas. We should take the Cacuses by early 1947. Out here in the east we are trying very hard to break the Soveit front. The damn Netherlands made a safe landing out here as well.
screensave287ie.jpg

Bullets shoot the ground, sending a hail of dirt onto Kefien Gobben. The young man dived into the remains of an old church. Leaning up against a sturdy wall Gobben catched his breath. The soviet army fought like devils, men women, hell he saw a ten year old with a rifle.
warchurchdestroyed283x4704pc.gif

He like all other Mongolian soldiers assumed once Moscow was turned to atomic ash the enemy would quit. But Comrade Stalin keeps sending out his leaflets to Fight on! And defeat the Imperialist opressers!. "Yeah right."
Fumbling with his pack he pulled out the blue can of meat. S-P-A-M. What kind of animal was that? Well it was a tasty beast. The Americans sent a few dozen tons when the war with Japan was one. Being a vetern of every Imperial Mongolian war, ensured Gobben would get fed the best.
Once the fire fight out side died down he packed up, and checked the clip on his assault rifle. The general ordered everyone to press on. Hopefully Stalingrad would be taken by early spring. Stalingrad? Ha! I bet Hitler could have taken the city.

Oooh, one bomb dropped on Moscow, that's going to leave a mark! :eek:

Looks like Mongolia and freinds are having an easy go of it against the Soviets.

Oh how we all love SPAM.

stnylan said:
Oh how we all love SPAM.

how many ways do you fix it? :cool:

excellent update! ! !

Japanese, and Russian prisoners of war work with under the watchful eye of Mongolian Soldiers, and State Police. Prime Minister Kubli walked down the freshly paved road. The soon to be great city of Nefen was being built upon a large plateau, giving every one a veiw of it from below. The new capital coming up very fast, well the state building, and military command complex, everything else was built at a slower pace. The Imperial Palace, airport, even business's had to go through Cothrans planning commitee to make sure every building was made to his grand scheme of things.
untitled9ys.jpg

Mongolian State Police Central Headquarters
Well at least the man had good taste, every building sharing the odd mixture of east and west. Japanese arches, chinese statues, european walls, American marble government buildings, German grand buildings.
Walking into the MSP building, Kubli got a since of satisfaction as Korean gaurds steped out of his way. Less then twenty years ago such a thing would be impossible, unimaginable. But that was before the Emperor took power.
"Ahh Kubli glad you could make it." Director Vong stood up shaking the Prime ministers hand firmly. "Drink?" Kubli shook his head sitting down in the large confrence table, Field Marshal Kolbin, Air Marshal Quex and Vong sit around casually eating and drinking.
Kubli smiled, "Shall we begin?" All the men nodded. "Alright. As you know the Emperor wishes to create a plan to best deploy our new weapon. The atomic bomb has given us power unimaginable before."
Vong passed out folders, " Our current processing ability gives us about four of these bombs to use right now. By we should get more, but Dr. Cothran says we should think of it more as we have three bombs to use."
Kolbin nodded, "The only order I am aware of is the Emperor refusing use of these weapons on the eastern front." Quex snuffed his cigarette, "Of course, we out number the Soviet out here. Stalin is using all his big guns against the British." Kubli smiled, "good we can use this to our advantage. I believe we should wait until large amounts of Soviet and British forces are in conflict."
Vong smiled pouring a drink for himself, "Well why not? Personally I vote we destroy the largest manufactering areas out there, along with the prime ministers plan. If we don't get it no reason the british should."
Talu Cetri stood in eastern europe four feet from him was a skinny British officer in a beret. The man got right in his face, "You bloody Mongolian bastrad! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Talu showed no emotion on his fine features, "Check with your superiors General...."
untitled30al.jpg

"Field Marshal!" The officer spat. "Very well Field Marshal, our governments have reached an agreement. We retain the provinces surronding the Black Sea, and you get western europe. The rest is first come first serve to be decided upon later." The british man fumed pointing his boney finger at Talu's face. "After what you did to those soldiers you will get what is coming to you!" He turned around sharply climbing into the staff car speeding away.
Talu wiped the dirt off his suit, You made the first bomb, but we prefected it. And now we are learning how to use it before you do.
screensave411ue.jpg

Major General Tching cursed his luck. He saw an opening in the Soviet line and broke though, now he was ordered, Ordered, to take Moscow. Never mind the atomic pile that remained. The Emperor wanted the honor of upstaging the western powers.
screensave426nc.jpg

It sounded good to Tching too, but his men would suffer. He knew they would. The British were pushing up along the south and the north, the Soviet were total push overs at this point. The latest intel Tching saw claimed they had twenty divisions, no air force or navy. They would be easy, the two atomic bombs that fell where the challenge. The fastest route to Moscow was a straight line, but god if he would make it first.
Pulling out his side arm he looked at the fine German craftsmanship, a single round in the chamber. A german POW the Mongols found gave it to him. With a smile the pencil thin mustached man said, "If you see Stalin give him one for me!" Tching grinned, normally not a man swayed but such drivel, but the German struck a cord with the General. The great Kahn promised a clean shot at the "man of steel" to who ever took the city.
"That shot is mine..."

Last edited:
I wonder how many extra growths Major-Gen Tching is going to have when he's finished there?

A very interesting motivation to take Moscow, the Kahn knows his men.

Major General Tching spat blood onto the ground. His gums were bleeding again, worse then last time. His men complianed of the same problem. Tching told them it was posion in the water, and to only use rations from now on. But he knew better, it didn't matter he was two miles behind the unit. They kept pushing on, but the British were more likely to take Moscow, having a short path to take, while the Mongols had to cross where two atomic bombs fell. Not one to worry with such problems Tching ordered three-fourths of the army to turn back. The Soviets still fought on, Stalin was either dead or in hiding. But Moscow wasn't going to be Mongolias.
Nefen smiled as he looked out of the palace window. Not the old palace, but the new one. the western half was finished in under two years, the eastern was still being worked on. Outside looking like the classical forts of ancient Mongolia, but inside it may pass as a five star hotel. But underneath was the amazing part, seven levels connected by a single subway line to the Paraliament building, and the war ministry.
hutchimagemap5lu.jpg

Done here was where Nefen would sit, listening to the odd static, waiting and hoping nothing in his plan would fail. Less then six days ago the British took Moscow. Five days ago Nefen learned of the State Police hiding an old Soviet bomber. Fours days ago Dr. Cothran had round the clock crews retrofit the clunky looking thing to hold a single bomb. Six hours ago radio silence was broken, in Russian, saying the bombing run has begun. Moscow was going to become yet another pile of ash, except this time the thirty of so divisons of British infantry were going up.
A thin weak looking man stood up, "We have recived word. Direct hit!" Nefen stood up grinning turning to his aide, "Await for the first divison to announce the bomb siting. Then send word to the British give them a good tongue lashing for droping a bomb so close to our trops, and their own. Three days later I want a written apology sent to Churchill saying how sorry we are for ever thinking such a noble nation would do such a shameful thing."
screensave123ln.jpg

Talu Cetri looked over the flat barren plains. Persia did not look at all the land of riches it was said to be. But oil, and coal is what the Mongolian war machine needed, so here he was. Still just an observer, he was given a fine American Packard to drive around in, a driver, and the luxury of being ten miles behind the front.
screensave221wz.jpg

drinking from his flask he glanced around the country side. Nothing it was flat and had nothing to offer. It was still better then being in the north. The Soviets were on their last legs, Stalin was still shouting his bad speeches about fighting on. The allies pushed on, but Mongolia was taking the weakest of the Soviet shock troops meaning they got the bulk of the land. Talu would have prefered they got the industrial land, but famrs were good too.

He doesn't take kindly to being beaten does he?

Jeesy Creesy! That's a lot of Mongolia! :wacko: