• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll use engineers with tanks :

screensave0fb5.jpg

Our first transports planes are ready :

screensave1wu6.jpg

Hmkay, Torres, now you made me do the same thing. Lets see if we can do it :)

We shall see... So... Germany to conquer the world... :D

I thought i read somewhere that the record was 8 hours for a player to take Poland. give me sometime and i might be able to find it. If i remember correctly it was done primarily with paratroopers

Thlawrence said:
I thought i read somewhere that the record was 8 hours for a player to take Poland. give me sometime and i might be able to find it. If i remember correctly it was done primarily with paratroopers
If you manage to bomb warsaw and drop paratroopers there, it's done.

Thlawrence said:

I remember the claim. The sad thing was he had no screenshots of it, and yes it was done by paratroopers.

I present you the 2 days and seventeen hours campaign. I was stopped at Warsaw with 5 units in there, next try will try it with way more units, maybe save a day. One thing for sure, though: You need at least 12 hours to get to Torun, i think. And even if you manage to get to Torun fast, a fight across the river against a city province will at least take 3-4 hours. 8 Hours, from my point of view, cannot be done unless warsaw is empty. I had all the VPs except warsaw in 8 hours, a damn shame about those units in warsaw. Ah, damn and i noticed just now that i didn use any airbombardment. Ah well, next try, need to go to bed now. If/when i manage to get it done within a day, i will try to get france within a week.
screensave27ar2.jpg

screensave28kt2.jpg

screensave29oo7.jpg

screensave30tb1.jpg

screensave31jp4.jpg