• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@ Birger: Yes, it's exactly the Gran Colombia CoA of 1821, with the republican fasces. The image you posted is just another version of the one I posted in the above posts. I made a shield set with this image some months ago and it's in my page:

grancolombia.gif

If you can improve it, go ahead !! :) (maybe with a blue background?)

EDIT: Oh, I see that you're back home... what a long holiday you've had !! Welcome back, Birger.

Here's how it would look like with the blue background:

COLOMBIA.gif

Yup, I'm back, doesn't feel that good though...

Last edited:
Btw, I noticed that some of the shields that I included in GUFSM 1.0 were wrong or previous versions.
I'll include these in GUFSM 1.1 later this week, don't worry it will only be a update. :)

ALBANIA.gif
Albania + flag

ARMENIA.gif
Armenia + flag

ARMENIA_MINOR.gif
Armenia Minor + flag

BULGARIA.gif
Bulgaria + flag

ENGLAND.gif
England

FINLAND.gif
Finland

GRANADA.gif
Granada

KALMARUNION.gif
Union Of Kalmar

Originally posted by Kevyinus
Im not sure if Burgundy has been sorted out yet, but if not it should. I think this one by Korath looks the best. I always add this to the game after i add GUFSM.

Yup, it's been sorted out. The flag that appear in GUFSM is historically correct. :)

Originally posted by Birger Jarl
Yup, it's been sorted out. The flag that appear in GUFSM is historically correct. :)

hmmm but wasnt their problems with it being too "Spanish" looking i.e. it was identical to spains, if it was around past when Spain forms (which is allot since 1.06 came out)

Originally posted by Kevyinus
It is an historical flag the one above, its from 1330's

Correct, however the flag that we use for Burgundy in GUFSM 1.0 is historically accurate for the timeperiod of the Grand Campaign .

Last edited:
Originally posted by Basileios II
I discovered one error in this mod: the bottom right field of the Cologne-shield shouls be blue, not red.:cool:

Thanx, btw do you have a source for it, haven't found that much about the Cologne arms.

Originally posted by Basileios II
I discovered one error in this mod: the bottom right field of the Cologne-shield shouls be blue, not red.:cool:

Here's how the updated Cologne arms will look like. :)

KOL.gif

Btw, I noticed that some of the shields that I included in GUFSM 1.0 were wrong or previous versions.
I'll include these in GUFSM 1.1 later this week, don't worry it will only be a update. :)

Hmm... you have a long week, no?

Also wondering if this is GUFSM 1.1:

http://www.geocities.com/jarl_birger/GUFSM/gufsm1.1.rar

Or is that something I shouldn't be looking at?

Originally posted by wryun
Hmm... you have a long week, no?

Also wondering if this is GUFSM 1.1:

http://www.geocities.com/jarl_birger/GUFSM/gufsm1.1.rar

Or is that something I shouldn't be looking at?

Yup, this week have been extremly long, been really busy lately...

Hey no peeking, but you're right that's version 1.1. I have to include a few more things before I release it. :)

Last edited:
Yup, this week have been extremly long, been really busy lately...

Hey no peeking, but you're right that's version 1.1. I have to include a few more things before I release it. :)

Just letting you know you'll have an appreciative audience when it does come out.

On a related note, does anyone know exactly what portions of GUFSM (from what version) made it into standard EU2? I know some did, but there are still a large number of things that are different as well as the flags. Perhaps Johan should be encouraged to update them to the latest release in time for 1.07, and use MKJ's 8-bit flags if the non-dimming behaviour is unacceptable?

(or, ideally, fix the dimming for 24-bit, which shouldn't be difficult - speaks the person who knows nothing about it)