• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey creators of the Great grand campaign mod, I wondered if you would like any help with event writing, I am no Good at programming or anything but I would be able to research and write events and chains, Thanks.

Hey Mike could you please go to the other thread called the latest version of the Grand Campaign? This one has been retired since EJ left over a year ago. I am sure we can find some way for you to help.
delanonne

First of all thank you for this great game!

I need help.. I managed to load up my 1914 started Spain game from the normal 1.4 DH Full (I had changed the end date to much later and was trying to link 1914 campaign with the 1933 but was unsuccesful) with this mod. It loaded fine and I can play. It's 1920 (which is where I had saved), the War is over, the Russian civil war still going on. CP is dissolved, obviously, and COMINTERN is there too (only member is Soviet Russia). But unfortunately the Entente is still there. I was wondering if there is a specific event in TGC that dissolves the Entente after WW1 and creates the Allies... I was thinking maybe the league of nations creation event (13300018), but I am not sure.

I tried searching but there just are too many events, and preferably it should be one that doesn't give the defeated Central Powers any extra penalties, other than those they might have already had (dissent and IC wise, I mean). If there is such an event, to dissolve the Entente and create the Allies, I'd appreciate if someone could help me out here... I have already built a pretty sizeable Spanish Empire (I conquered Siam, Dutch East Indies, Portugal+it's colonies, Mexico, Venezuela and Syria-Lebanon, with my troops in Macao poised to attack American-Philippines), so I don't have to replay the game all over, which would be A LOT of hard work.

Many thanks in advance, whether y'all can help me out or not!!

Have you checked if the Entente is still at war with a country? There are some weird constellations e.g. when the Entente is allied with Russia and some rebellion is successfully forming Siberia (or whatever), then the Entente will not change until the last war is settled.

If this is the case just load up as FRA and use the ACCEPTALL cheat (F12 to open the console) to get a white peace.

I will try this but if not any other suggestions? You see the save game was from the regular DH 1.4 and I only briefly played in TGC. So I was wondering if I had to manually fire the event to dissolve the entente, as there isn't one in DH or maybe there is if the central powers win. hence the question.

Does anybody know why the map icons this mod uses don't work if you port them to other mods? The ones for the airfields, ports, aa guns, etc

I've downloaded the mod and extracted it into the Mods folder for Darkest Hour but, when I turn the game on it says TGC New something in the corner but there is no way to start the campaign. Could someone tell me what I'm missing?

I've downloaded the mod and extracted it into the Mods folder for Darkest Hour but, when I turn the game on it says TGC New something in the corner but there is no way to start the campaign. Could someone tell me what I'm missing?

Hey R did you download the latest version from the new thread that Conquerer mentioned? The download is on page one post one along with the simple instructions. Is your checksum NUFA? There is only one scenario, the 1914 to 1991 one. All of the others are removed. Please check that and then report on the new thread. This one was dead when EJ quit over a year ago.
delanonne

good work supporting delanonne

Event for Serbia about retreat across Albania was not done historical. In game Serbia just annex Albania and that is it. In history Serbian army and government passed through Albania and was evacuated to island of Corfu from where their recovered and reformed army later joined Entente armies on Macedonian Front.
Event about this should be done like this:
Serbia get island Corfu - in game province of Kerkira with 1 vp, Serbian army in Serbia is disbanded and two new corps with 2/3 divisions each "wake" on Kerkira, when Greece join Entente Serbia get transports to send troopes to fight in Northern Greece, when C.Powers are defeated and Serbia is liberated/Yugoslavia created event is fired for Kerkira to be returned to Greece.
This is my suggestion I hope it will be done, it will raise realism of the mod.

Last edited:
Event for Serbia about retreat across Albania was not done historical. In game Serbia just annex Albania and that is it. In history Serbian army and government passed through Albania and was evacuated to island of Corfu from where their recovered and reformed army later joined Entente armies on Macedonian Front.
Event about this should be done like this:
Serbia get island Corfu - in game province of Kerkira with 1 vp, Serbian army in Serbia is disbanded and two new corps with 2/3 divisions each "wake" on Kerkira, when Greece join Entente Serbia get transports to send troopes to fight in Northern Greece, when C.Powers are defeated and Serbia is liberated/Yugoslavia created event is fired for Kerkira to be returned to Greece.
This is my suggestion I hope it will be done, it will raise realism of the mod.

Hey N this mod is not supported anymore. Please go to the newest version of the Grand Campaign which is supported.
delanonne