• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was wondering is there an Event for the end of WW1 that will force France to release Switzerland if it joined the Central Powers. In my game ww1 just ended 6 months ago and the borders look historical accept for France apparently stubbornly deciding to keep Switzerland

Reactions:
I was wondering is there an Event for the end of WW1 that will force France to release Switzerland if it joined the Central Powers. In my game ww1 just ended 6 months ago and the borders look historical accept for France apparently stubbornly deciding to keep Switzerland

Hey K sorry there are no events to return the Swiss. It is pretty rare that they are even in the war so we have not put any effort into fixing rare situations. We have a lot on our plate. It is even possible that the Serbs accept the demands at the start of the war which means no war at that time. There are events that start it later but it is possible. You can always start a new game and it will probably leave the Swiss out of it. I hope this helps a bit.
delanonne

I just played out ww1 as Japan and while the "Jerries" had stomped the Russian by mid 16 they ended up staelmated in the west and lost war after taking 4.5 million casulties

I just played out ww1 as Japan and while the "Jerries" had stomped the Russian by mid 16 they ended up staelmated in the west and lost war after taking 4.5 million casulties

Hey K that is exactly how WW1 is supposed to play out now. Later we plan on adding CP victory events. See above reply.
delanonne

good work so far! I really like the efforts you have put in.

Hi all,

New player to an old game here. I've tried my hand at Kaiserreich, and it's a blast; but TGC looks interesting, and more my speed. I can find almost no information or screenshots on it, though - am I just looking in the wrong place?

Second question: Is the map in TGC larger than vanilla or KR? Either road, can I combine TGC with the E3 Map Project?

Thanks for the speedy replies.

this week will be a beta realise of ww1 in e3

de que hablamos cuando hablamos de amor?

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-22_23-24-2.png
    upload_2016-2-22_23-24-2.png
    944 KB · Views: 101
hablamos del trafico por katmandu

upload_2016-2-22_23-26-38.png

so im playing it, so im not specting nothing, i get it

Any modern tgc should override files, did you? Just unzip and enjoy. Only run over 1.04 final patch.

have they released the ww1 beta yet?

Hey N yes we have. It is called TGC 3 and there is a new thread. Check it out and please give feedback so we can make it better.
delanonne

Nice, thank you

Hey all here are some fixes by Audessy that help WW1 turn out historically. At some point we plan on putting them into the mod but if you want to use them now like I am doing then the best thing to do is unzip it somewhere not in the mod and then paste the parts manually into the correct part of the mod and overwrite. By that I mean open up the folders and put the individual files into the folders where they go. If you have any questions or problems let me know. The two test games that I played went well. Enjoy...
delanonne

Attachments

• Fixes by Audessy.rar
    65 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: