• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Urgh, fail. I should have responded to the comments BEFORE I updated :p

Thanks Zeldar. I'm actually looking towards allying with the Soviet Union (seems unlikely due to differing ideologies) or Japan, if they do go enough in the Sino-Japanese War.

Thundergate, I already annexed Sinkiang. I got 'em right when they were ripe for the taking :rofl:

Kurt_Steiner, like Karaiskandar and Thundergate said; I DON'T want to mess with Russia...at least for now ;)

Thanks for the dedication to this AAR Karaiskandar!

Thanks for the dedication to this AAR Karaiskandar!

You're welcome ! :)
It's not everyday that we can read AARs about Afghanistan.

Concerning the invasion of Persia it should be easy at the beginning. The border seems to be left undefended.

Soviet or perhaps UK has GoI with Persia?

Oh wow, that looks interesting. Although I'm not going to do any modding to change cores, etc I'll keep that in mind WHEN I invade British India :p

Sorry about the inactivity atm, I have finals today through next tuesday so I'm pretty busy.

I also moved around some images on my photobucket account and I notice one of the updates is messed up. I'll fix that ASAP.

me too, would have followed this one if it had continued.