• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

unmerged(89506)

Captain
2 Badges
Dec 23, 2007
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Darkest Hour
Urgh, fail. I should have responded to the comments BEFORE I updated :p

Thanks Zeldar. I'm actually looking towards allying with the Soviet Union (seems unlikely due to differing ideologies) or Japan, if they do go enough in the Sino-Japanese War.

Thundergate, I already annexed Sinkiang. I got 'em right when they were ripe for the taking :rofl:

Kurt_Steiner, like Karaiskandar and Thundergate said; I DON'T want to mess with Russia...at least for now ;)

Thanks for the dedication to this AAR Karaiskandar!

unmerged(166917)

Dauphinois à la Noix
11 Badges
Sep 18, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • 500k Club
  • Pillars of Eternity
Thanks for the dedication to this AAR Karaiskandar!

You're welcome ! :)
It's not everyday that we can read AARs about Afghanistan.

Concerning the invasion of Persia it should be easy at the beginning. The border seems to be left undefended.

unmerged(50292)

Lt. General
Nov 8, 2005
Soviet or perhaps UK has GoI with Persia?

ozman2

General
4 Badges
Nov 30, 2005
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass

unmerged(89506)

Captain
2 Badges
Dec 23, 2007
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Darkest Hour
Oh wow, that looks interesting. Although I'm not going to do any modding to change cores, etc I'll keep that in mind WHEN I invade British India :p

Sorry about the inactivity atm, I have finals today through next tuesday so I'm pretty busy.

I also moved around some images on my photobucket account and I notice one of the updates is messed up. I'll fix that ASAP.

Rocoulm

Sergeant
1 Badges
Oct 4, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Too bad this board is so....lifeless. :(

unmerged(50292)

Lt. General
Nov 8, 2005
me too, would have followed this one if it had continued.