• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
elbasto said:
Why is there a black emu in your avatar?
Uhm.. his flag is blue, isn't it. A blue Emu against a blue background won't show very well. :rofl:

(Just joking, no offence meant)

It's an Emu pirate flag... A-harr, matey!

Just wanted to say I just decided to play hoi2 a bit again and come to this forums again, saw this thread. I've only read the first part of the AAR and I am already loving it :rofl:

Good job, on with reading the rest (eek, 56 pages or something like that :wacko: )

NatChi would be immensely entertaining as an AAR.

The only thing I can think of for a title is "Your New World Order is Ready"

I am not very clever. :(

I still think "Made in China" is better...:D
It's more subtle...in an odd way.

ColossusCrusher said:
I still think "Made in China" is better...:D
It's more subtle...in an odd way.
I LIKE IT!!!

Two more possibilities:

"Broken China"
"Oriental Inscrutability... Unscrewed!"

Sorry Emu, but "Made in China" is still my vote - even though I came up with it. :p

Have you tried an early alliance with UK playing as China? Your puppet will follow you (after you kick him out from your military alliance) and you'll be technologically on par with Japan in the most important areas by 1939... I think.

Good luck.

EDIT: That reminded me on the legend on the back of many products (including several Apple ones): "Assembled in China, designed in California"

"Broken China" is absolutely perfect. Describes the situation, implies the goal, and is hilariously clever!

I'll second Broken China

打破的瓷器 "dapo de ciqi" is the literal translation

打破的中國 "dapo de zhongguo" is the implied one.

(first is "broken porcelain" second is "broken China" as in the country.)

I still like the Golden Hoarde.

Phoenix Dace said:
'The Once And Future Qing'?
I'm saving the title: "The Man Who Would Be Qing" for a Manchukuo AAR.