• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sure i'm not the only one waiting in anticipation.Though I assume that by the Bennite analogy you mean never.

Oh Lord, no! What I meant was that, whilst an update would be nice, I have more pressing priorities at the moment.

If you can sit tight for a month or two, I'll do my best to make the wait worthwhile. :)

If you can sit tight for a month or two, I'll do my best to make the wait worthwhile. :)

gaitskell_zpspwpzowgw.png

At least it's better than the wait for the next General Election with a Biography of Great Men

At least it's better than the wait for the next General Election with a Biography of Great Men

I would agree, except it would be hypocritical of myself of all people to judge.

That's perfect!

I would agree, except it would be hypocritical of myself of all people to judge.

I have all the intention in the world of going back to it one day, but then that's not the most reassuring statement, is it? If there's any time for it to happen, it's July.

Either that, or I am more than willing to trade for another update from the Netherlands. :p

Does that mean you will yourself update your AARs soon LordTempest? Or did you just stop writing when you noticed that I had subscribed? :p

Does that mean you will yourself update your AARs soon LordTempest? Or did you just stop writing when you noticed that I had subscribed? :p

Oh of course not! As Densley alludes and would surely attest, I have quite the pedigree for lengthy waiting times between updates, so clearly you can't be the metaphorical kiss of death. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to resume my Dutch AAR due to technical difficulties (Ideally, I'd like to) but I definitely intend to update my Canadian AAR as soon as I am able.

Reactions:
Oh of course not! As Densley alludes and would surely attest, I have quite the pedigree for lengthy waiting times between updates, so clearly you can't be the metaphorical kiss of death. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to resume my Dutch AAR due to technical difficulties (Ideally, I'd like to) but I definitely intend to update my Canadian AAR as soon as I am able.

Ah, I'd forgotten about those.

Maybe we could have a take three at some stage? :p