• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hard to have much sympathy for Schuschnigg. I look forward to someone telling Himmler his sad devotion to that ancient religion has failed to help him conjure up some logistics for Barbarossa or given him clairvoyance enough to pull of a successful Operation Sea Lion.

In other news, this AAR continues to convince me that BlackICE is a terrible mod to be avoided.
you would never cope ;) Now I love how this guy is having fun ! BICE is all about fun !

...and at least we didnt make Haiti a secret superpower like we did in HOI3 BICE :)

Goerings Art Collection is a wonderful little National Spirit which you should note

There will be some more Nazi Party secret Projects coming in future BICE versions. The more you look into what those guys were doing the more weird and wacky plans come to light. No reason to avoid that aspect of history :D

Last edited: