• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Grundius said:
Well, it was fun while it lasted. The thing is with this kind of AAR imho that you see to little of the actual action. That becomes more of a backdrop to the story in stead of the focus of it. So, to be honest, I was about to unsubscribe... Still, it was good prose. Looking forward to your future work!
For a good AAR, the game is not really important, IMO. AARs get better when the game is played to make an AAR, not when the AAR is made to show what an awesome game I played.

Too bad this had to end, but writing without motivation is not very fun. Remember though, post a link please when you start a new AAR

Sorry to hear that Farquharson. Still I look forward to a new AAR from you in the future, in EU3.

@Snake IV - I think that is a very accurate comment.

Shame.

I can certainly understand your situation, Farq. I only hope that you do start that EUIII AAR you mention as it will certainly be followed and certainly by me!

This was excellent work while you worked on it and your talent grows far and beyond the humor you are known for around these parts. I would love to see another "serious" AAR by you but rest assured that any work you attempt in the future will be read with my eyes and further, know that even your more humorous work holds a special and important place in AARland history and memory. It is great stuff and your work is classic. Not to be missed. Keep at it, to be sure! :)

Aaaay... I get back from a rather hectic pre-holiday "shopping spree" (too which I have been dragged against my will, I might add) and hear this... Well, it happens to the best of us :(

But make sure to keep us posted when you start a new one!