• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, no one reminded me :p

Update coming, but I'm waiting for people to really show interest before posting another one. I'm going to leave this by the wayside if no one's interested.

- Lighthearter

definitely interested- have been preoccupied with trying to start a LMCP reverse, actually, but will definitely be following this

definitely interested- have been preoccupied with trying to start a LMCP reverse, actually, but will definitely be following this

arya126 will be starting an LMCP redux as the USA in summer - looks like LMCP will rise to glory in death, as a phoenix.:D

Update in about an hour. Crafting one for Yes we have no bananas, so head on over there and check it out. Moving right into here after that.;)

- Lighthearter

cabinet.png

Roosevelt(Head of State) - "Right, now what's the situation? I'm sure that those bastards in Germany have some surprises coming for us."

Haulsee(Adviser) - "This is a comparison of our army as opposed to our allies, Mr. President."

screensave115.png

Roosevelt - "That does not look good, Haulsee."

Marshall(Head of Army) - "It gets worse. Most of the units that we have are either garrisons or small detachments on various Pacific Islands. Most of our truly mobile forces are the nine divisions in the continental USA and the three divisions currently in England. Of those, none are comprised of the armor that the Germans have used to such dramatic effect in Europe and only three of them are motorized."

usarmy.png

US units in the continental United States(CONUS)

Roosevelt - "That doesn't even sound good."

Edison(Head of Navy) - "There is some good news. The US Navy has a lot of strength in it, but the bad news is that it is heavily spread out, and thus I've issued orders to the fleet. Every naval unit we have - except the ships near England evacuating our boys - will be in Washington Harbor within two weeks or I'll know the reason why. That will allow us to reorganize our navy into more capable squadrons and begin disbanding the hopelessly obsolete units."

navy.png

Donovan(Head of Intelligence) - "And out research is continuing steadily. I think we will see a few major breakthroughs in the next few days."

Roosevelt - "Excellent! Now, Arthur, have there been any changes on the foreign front?"

Vandenburg(Foreign Minister) - "Vichy France has come back into being with de Gaulle and the Free French government[1]."

screensave116.png

Haulsee - "All Vichy soldiers have also renounced their loyalty to Petain and now fight under France's colors. Germany is repositioning men to deal with the threat."

Roosevelt - "Any chance we can supply the French and the Balkans nations?"

Edison - With the seizure of Gibraltar by the Spanish and the Suez by Italy - no. Not any. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is."

Roosevelt - "Damn. I wish we could - that would be a major asset. However, it is what it is. Marshall, I want you to take our existing units in the homeland and reposition them to better effect. We need also to enlarge our armed forces - especially with tanks."

Marshall - "Orders are being given even now. Mr. President. And there are already units under construction that fit our needs."

screensave122.png

screensave121.png

Haulsee - "Mr. President, General Craig's headquarters unit was lost in the English Channel when Admiral Luetjens destroyed his transport ships. Admiral Halsey is withdrawing into Portsmouth for a quick resupply."

boomk.png

screensave125.png

MacArthur(Chief of Staff) - "One of our armored divisions and one of our bomber wings have already been finished, actually."

bombers.png

<End of transcript>

[1] - I had to MOD that - shouldn't there be an event if France and Vichy are fighting on the same alliance that they merge?

Vichy France was more legal during that time, more than the gaullists, who had no people that they ruled. :p
Although one was not really better than the other.
But history is written by those who win. :D

So, a suicide Vichy betrayal?
Never betray the Germans!