• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope to God not. This is one of the best AAR on the forums and it would be such a shame to see a masterpiece like this go dead so close to the end

Please SeanB, work your magic!

Maybe if a large enough mob formed, it might be possible. hahaha

Though I do wish for an update... after christmas and New Years because to pressure him to do it during these times would honestly, in my opinion, suck.
He might celebrate the Epiphany though...

Either way...
I demand an update. :rofl:

Wow, I can't believe people are still posting in this. Do you guys really want me to continue it that bad?

I became a little embarrassed of it in truth, given how much I utterly screwed over the Butterfly Effect. No, utterly screwed isn't enough. I ground it up in a blender and fed it to my dog, then shot the dog, ground it up into beef and sold it to the local Chinese Restaurant. :)

But if you guys don't mind that glaring bit of pain, I can try and continue this story, though I might start making history diverge more from here on out, as it should have been all along.

Wow, I can't believe people are still posting in this. Do you guys really want me to continue it that bad?

I became a little embarrassed of it in truth, given how much I utterly screwed over the Butterfly Effect. No, utterly screwed isn't enough. I ground it up in a blender and fed it to my dog, then shot the dog, ground it up into beef and sold it to the local Chinese Restaurant. :)

But if you guys don't mind that glaring bit of pain, I can try and continue this story, though I might start making history diverge more from here on out, as it should have been all along.

Yeah, I can stand to read a little bit more, and maybe see it go to Ricky. The EU II Byzantium was something I will never forget, it is why I bought EU II to begin with!

I'd certainly be willing to continue following this. The EU2 AAR forum is in serious need of revivial. It has been good to see the return of Pomerania and the Weekly Reports from England, why not add this into the mix? :D

I'm up for continuing to reading this. I want to! It is a great read.

Last edited:
I agree! This AAR was pretty much the reason why I started frequenting these forums, so it would be great to see it carried on, at least to the conclusion of the Napoleonic Wars....