• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SteventheMad

Recruit
Sep 20, 2017
Hello .. "The Face of Judgement" (sorry misnamed it in title) suddenly appeared in my list of Artifacts during a couple of Hours of play in the Bastards Wound, I do not have it equipped or in my inventory ( says I got it after killing Tunon ). I have not attacked Tunon or gone near him since he asked me to go and see him with an update. After I noticed it, I went to the City and he's still there and asking if I am ready to start the trial.

Just wondering if this being listed, will cause any problems with the game?

Thanks

Steve.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
Encountered the same bug. For me the artifact's (Tunon's mask) reputation is added immediately after I enter the eastern Denizen Domicile in the Bastard's Wound (screenshot here). Didn't have time to test it much, but it happens both before and after you choose the settlement's fate.

Attached the savefile in front of the door in question.

Game version 1.2.1.0160V2, acquired on GOG.com. No mods or other alterations.

Attachments

• Tamira 049f69934ccb4af5b6a93d031bfdf870 .savegame
    7,1 MB · Views: 9
Same bug still present in the game. And what an odd one, too - it's so specific that it feels almost like an easter egg more than a random bug. Entered the denizen's house in Bastard's Wound and am stuck with the mask in the artifact screen thereafter. Really hope this won't mess with any variables relating to Tunon.