• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No worries. Take the time you need

By Grimnir! I'm glad I spotted this masterwork when I did. Never played the tabletop, but I've read a good bit of the lore and played the CK2 Warhammer mod, and I have to say that the Dwarfs are probably one of my favorite races. (Sinking countless hours into Dwarf Fortress when I was much younger probably helped a bit, too ;) ).

At any rate, hope all is going well with you and yours lately, and eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)

An Apology and a Farewell:
Afternoon all,

It is with sadness, annoyance and irritation, that I must announce the death of this AAR. In truth there are a number of reasons for this, mostly stemming from the fact that I have lost my drive and love for AAR writing and to be honest I can't really explain the reasons why. I simply have no drive to write AARS anymore, It might be my age having recently finished university, I was certainly much more invested in AARS 6 years ago when I started writing on these forums, or it could be a whole myriad of other things.

Regardless, I am going to retire from AAR writing for the foreseeable future. I will still post comment on AARS from time to time though.

I thank each and everyone one of the individuals who have commented on my AARS over the years in the forums.

Once again I apologize for not bringing this AAR to a conclusion like I originally intended.

Regards,

Saxon:

Sad to hear that :( I understand, of course; time and energy are, unfortunately, both finite resources, and you can't force motivation or inspiration. Thanks for your years of entertaining and enjoyable contributions, Saxon, and I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors, whatever shape they may take.

And if you do get the urge to start again, do keep me in the loop :)

Quite understandable.

And .. well, finishing university and therefore moving on with the "rest of your life" would be momentous enough without all the other things 2020 has thrown at us. Give yourself some slack :)

It may be the AAR bug will catch you again the future. Or not. Either way thank you for your contributions past, and hopefully we will still see you in a thread or two yet, if commentating rather than writing.