• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(5553)

Captain
Aug 29, 2001
Visit site
This scenario is intended to provide an excellent "pickup game" experience for players. It is a compromise between the 1936 and 1939 scenarios. Competent human players have developed the nations of Germany, Italy, Japan, USSR, UK, and USA according to guidelines designed to yield a balanced and challenging game for all players.

This scenario was created by tank_buster, Lunar, cfeedback, Knob, Dogred, Pimsi, and myself, fpolli™. We all hope you enjoy it.

It's a save game, so drop it into your save games folder.

Attachments

• the_eve_of_war_sept_1_1938.zip
    525,4 KB · Views: 523
This is a cool scenario but whats up with the pirate ship names in the Japanese navy? :p

The Eve Of War: Sept 1, 1938

I tried it last night (hard/aggressive) and was pretty pleased the way Germany was set up. Especially with the advance armor units and emphasis on "e" brigades. I took out Poland, Denmark and Norway, it's 3/40 and I'm ready to tackle France and the Low Countries. It looks like a fun mod!

I'm still enjoying this Mod. It is the spring of 41' my Allies, in particular Saudi Arabia, and Italy have been pretty aggressive, they took Kuwait and Suez respectively. The Med is an Axis lake. My problem right now is getting the Brits out of the way so I can deal with the SU problem. The commonwealth keeps landing up to 9 divs at a time in France. I keep cleaning it up. I have a lot of heavy armor but this mod doesn't give much of a Luftwaffe. I have no Navy with the exception of a dozen u-boats. In previous non "Eve of 38" I used airpower to clean out the Royal Navy prior to invading England. I may have to take out the SU and then deal with England (sounds historical doesn't it) But other than that I'm enjoying this mod! I hope it doesn't end on 11/08/44 like my previous games!

nice mod i really like the install for it since its just a save game maybe we could do more of these 1940 maybe? 1945? really nice i play it the most on vannilla now