• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Foller said:
Yes they are. For every Supply Center (SC) you can build one unit (during the building phase). So the more you have, the more units you get, which is the way to victory. :)

And you can only build new units on your national supply centers (the SC you start the game with), so you must always protect these.
Ah, makes sense. :)

One must adore the famous Italian fighting spirit. ;)

lol what spirit? :rofl:

(At Mr. Black's office, with another person)
This is nice, we now own all of our national province! TAKE THAT RUSSIA! :cool:
Now the time is to expansion, it would be wise to consult my ministers to see what they think of it. ASK THEM TO COME!

[...]
What are you doing? Come on, do your job lazy bastard!
Man : But I'm doing my job... I'm cleaning this room before the opening of the center. It will be busy today, you are doing such a great job entertaining the spectators that they think to put you in a bigger office.
Yay! A bigger room! :cool: .... But who the hell is "they"? I'm the boss here! :mad:
Man : Their names must not be spoken.
Why not? They are just the managers of this center, it's no big deal.
Man : Oh... but you can't be more wrong! However, I must not speak more about that, I already said too much.
[The man leave]
That was disturbing... how can someone else have more power than me? This can't be!
But for now, I'm tired of talking alone, I want a counsellor... (wow, I never tought I would ever say that :eek:)
*Opens the window*
HEY! YOU! COME HERE!
Old Man : Why did you ask me to come in?
I'm asking you to be my counsellor, your job starts now.
Old Man : Shouldn't you ask your boss first, to know if you can hire?
BUT I DON'T HAVE A BOSS!! I'M THE ONE IN CHARGE IN THIS COUNTRY!
Old Man : If you say so... but just to let you know, the show begins in 30 minutes, so you don't have to be in your character yet.
You are starting dangerously. If you wish to live longer, watch out what you are saying!
And, by the way, have we met each other before? :confused:

Old Man : I don't think so. In fact, I'm not sure I'm seeing you now; it must be something I ate.
Err...ok... but to prove you that I'm the real dictator of Italy, I'm going to write down right now the next orders for our troops. I will tell them to go west, in France, to counter the filthy English.

Spring

Fall

WHAT! BUT... HOW? WHY? Why didn't they respect my orders!?
Old Man : I told you! You're not the boss here! You're just a puppet!
Wait a minute... I recognize this voice, you're the prophet that I met back in England!
a045.gif
: INDEED I AM! Now that you recognized me, you shall know the truth!

First, I'm going to ask you a question : Why do you think it was so easy for you to take over the government with your "rebellious group"? Did you think about it? Do you really think it was because of your (laughable) diplomatic ability? The answer is no. All this was planned by a small group of very powerful people. They needed something new to happen in Italy, so they could take profit of it. First, they used the former government to fail in their military operation, so they could announce the future end of Italy. That way, they knew the citizen would act in debauch and that the entertainment business would grow up insanely, and it worked. But they needed something fresh, a new attraction to generate more profit, and this is you. Do you wonder why there are sudently derived products of your face everywhere in the country?

I thought it was because I became their idolized God.
Well...no. It was marketing for their new attraction, you. People would pay great price to watch you. And there again, their plan worked. They are now have more wealth and more power than ever!

Now, I hoped you realized you have absolutely no power here. Everything is in Their hands. But there is still hope! One thing can still save Italy from this group : your stupidity. Only you, have the stupidity to raise against them and to set this country back on its track. So, will yo do this?

:confused:

What!?!?

I'm going for a lie down.... I just can understand it any more!! ;)

Mr Black!?

MR Black!?

MR Black!?

MR Black!?

....It looks like this AAR is gone... a sad day indeed. :(

SirCliveWolfe said:
Mr Black!?

MR Black!?

MR Black!?

MR Black!?

....It looks like this AAR is gone... a sad day indeed. :(

No! No! Don't go away!! I won't leave my first AAR incompleted!!

Sorry for the huge break, but I had to cut down my computer time for my end of semester and right after I left for my parents house for Christmas and I didn't have the game there. Now I'm back in my apartment and I'll be able to update my two AARs soon.

Foller said:

Sorry for the huge break, but I had to cut down my computer time for my end of semester and right after I left for my parents house for Christmas and I didn't have the game there. Now I'm back in my apartment and I'll be able to update my two AARs soon.
Oooh, excellent. :)

Last edited:
Foller said:

That is good news indeed, there has been too little activity of late upon this AAR section, no posts in any of the AAR's in weeks. :(

Bad news...

Bad things happened yesterday... my computer died... and I wasn't able to recover anything from my hard drive, which means my saved games are lost.

However, I think (or I hope) that it would be possible to modify a saved game to match the same values as my AAR's game. But for this, I need help from players who already did this, because my first attempt didn't work (the game started in spring 1907 as it should be, but every nations were dead at the start). Also, it would be useful to have the list of all the 3-letters symbol that every province and water region has, so it would save a lot of time.

NOOOOOO!!

Oh well, I hope you can get it restarted... :)

Oh no!
Well, I can't help you with your modification of the save-game, as I don't have Dip, but I presume there is a modifications forum hidden from my eye, wherein you can ask for help.
Anyway, the question is whether to bother, it seems like too much hassle.
But who am I to say how complex a Dip savegame is. :)