• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
King of Minors said:
Did you just change nations?
Yes I did. :) Seeing I was growing too fast with England, I wanted to try what would happen if I take a small country. And with the huge Turkey next to me, it will be a fun challenge.
King of Minors said:
And will the old man still be there? :D
With this update, I'm at the same turn as the one in french, so I don't know yet about the next updates... so maybe, maybe not :rolleyes: :D
King of Minors said:
Nice update.
Thank you :)

Changed to Italy huh.. Was England really too easy? It seemed as if Germany and France together could have been challenging.

Fiftypence said:
Now we have Mr. Blacks running two countries. :eek:
Good update. :D

Running two and ruining the rest? :)
Good update, I really like your AARs!

I like them so much, that... well, nevermind. You´ll see. ;)

This is actually helping me handle the game myself *Bows head in noobie show respect* :D

I thank you for your positive comments. I'll try to update it soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow.

And...
Wolfhound said:
I like them so much, that... well, nevermind. You´ll see. ;)
What's that supposed to mean :wacko:

I wish I could speak two languages :wacko: my french is er..not as good as it could be but better than everyone else I know :D

Foller said:
What's that supposed to mean :wacko:

Let´s say that I got some information in advance. :cool:
Congratulations for your WritAAR of the Week award! ;)

This is pretty cool. First time I've actually kinda wanted to go out and get Diplomacy. Keep it up :)

So now you've taken Italy. Interesting :g: Did you modify England's AI to suit Mr. Black's son? :)

Im a hankering for an updaterin' :)

Lord Boreal said:
Im a hankering for an updaterin' :)

Indeed *joins in with demands for an update*

btw could you get any more hitch-hikery :D

Yes. I shall change my title back to President of the Galaxy. I've been waiting for someone to point it out :D I love Douglas Adams though, he was a genius, shame the movie was so crap.

After a (short) break :eek:o :

Reconstruction time

Last year wasn't that bad. Ok, we didn't gain any supply centers, but at last we didn't lose any. I think tha[...]
*Someone enter*
Tourist (woman) : Excuse me, is this the war room? Are we too late for the 2 o'clock show?
WHAT!? NO IT'S[...]
Tourist (man) : Why are you asking? It sure is here, it's written on the door! Let's sit down.
More tourists : Oh, the new war room just opened. Come on kids, let's see the show.
WHAT IS THIS!!? GET OUT OF MY ROOM, FU*****!!
Tourist (woman) : Such bad manners! Can't you see there are children here? Watch your language!
F*** them, you have no reason to be here, so get out!! :mad:
*More tourists enter*
Tourist (man) : I think you're wrong. We paid our tickets like everyone else, and it was very clear on the pamphlet that we can visit every identified rooms, and this is one of them.
TICKETS?!&!?& This is my room, the dictator room, there are no show here!!
Tourist (man) : Oh, this is weird, I thought the dictator room was on the second floor ; they must have made a change. Since we're here, we could watch the show. According to the schedule, it started 6 minutes ago.
Tourist (woman) : Are you sure we have the time to? Time is short and the kids want to see the puppet show in the torture room.
Can someone explain this to me?? This isn't a circus, it's serious. I have to take serious decisions concerning the future of the country!
Tourist (man) : HAHAHA, Are you sure you want to change room? The dictator's performance seems to be brillant!
Tourist (woman) : I guess you're right, but do you think it is possible to ask him to stop using curse words?
Other Tourists : Can you keep quiet! We would like to watch this in silence!
BUT WHAT SHOW!!!? I should make you all hanged because you're losing my time!! GET OUT!!
Tourist (woman) : I must say, it really looks like a real dictator. The managers did a great job to change the parliament into a entertainment center!
ENTERTAINMENT CENTER!?@!&#? But I'm governing a country here!
Tourist (man) : HAHAHA, a good one. They gave him the mentality that our rulers had before the war, when they still had the hope to live! What a wonderful idea!
Err... I'm starting to doubt here... what do you mean "still have the hope"?
Well, it must be two years now that all Italy stopped believing in the concept of hope. We're doomed to wait the time where the turks will slaughter us all... and it shouldn't be long now. That's why the entertainment sector is in full growth ; Everyone is living in debauch since our last government told us we're all going to die.
I got news for you. I, currently, am governing this country and I won't let this happen. ITALY WILL RISE AGAIN!!
OOooh... I don't think this will be good news for everybody. After all the vices that occured recently, I don't think many persons thought to live any longer...

Spring

Fall

:D
An entertainment centre, brilliant.
I suppose it ensures honesty in governmental affairs.
Nice update. Are the stars on the map supply centres? And what does a supply centre do?

King of Minors said:
Nice update. Are the stars on the map supply centres? And what does a supply centre do?

Yes they are. For every Supply Center (SC) you can build one unit (during the building phase). So the more you have, the more units you get, which is the way to victory. :)

And you can only build new units on your national supply centers (the SC you start the game with), so you must always protect these.