• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for everyone's kind words

This disease,have a cure?

We still haven't figured out what it is, that's the most annoying thing of it all. It has made my life a hell and all the examinations I do come negative. At least MRI and CAT scans indicate that it's nothing serious.

Last edited:
Ok so it took me nearly an year but I am almost 100% recovered (though mostly thanks to medication for my nervous system). However I doubt anyone is still interested in this mediocre AAR after over a year of hiatus, so I am just officially announcing I will drop it.

Sorry to hear that you won't continue. But good news you are recovering so well!

Sorry to hear that you won't continue. But good news you are recovering so well!

Well I wouldn't say recovering so well, only 4 weeks ago we found a medication that took away my eye pain in a permanent way. Worst year of my life.

I hope things work out for you man, but I definitely wouldn't call this AAR mediocre. I enjoyed it quite a lot :)