• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Second Empire
fghdfghdfhgsf5.png

The imperial admn.

From this day forward King Gaius III will be Imperator Gaius III

I tought of re-creating the Roman Empire by conquering in cronological way as they have, but it seems you got the idea before.

Be it as it may, I will follow this AAR on every of its post.

Caesars Son
185px-Augustus_Statue.JPG

Octavian: Father I have been looking for you all day. Wait why are you in the archives?

Gaius III: Ah yes Son I have been waiting to tell you something

Octavian: Don't you have something to say?

Gaius III: Happy 18th Birthday

Octavian: Now you wanted to tell me something

Gaius III: You know how the Scholars have told you that when the First king of
Rome was placed on the throne The Byzantines Selected Who they thought was a Decedent of Gaius Marius

Octavian: So we aren't decedents of Gaius Marius?

Gaius III: Yes, we are But there is an even greater Ancient Roman in our Family Lineage

Octavian: Who?

Gaius III: When the First emperor was Stationed in Greece there Was a Spartan Woman who Octavian Fell in love with This Spartan was of Both Greek and Latin Decent and was A member of the Same family of Leonidas I The Problem was He was already married to Scribonia. When Caesar was crowned emperor He had already totally forgotten about that Spartan Woman But on his death bed After he had already named Tiberius his Heir that Spartan woman Came to his side and told him of his son since he had already named Tiberius and Banished Julia he told his spartan lover "Tell my son to move to Rome and continually tell the story of who your Ancestors are to there children on there coming of Age" This is why you are named Octavian and it is my Dream that you will Bring Rome back to the Greatness of Augustus

Octavian: What of my sisters have you toll them yet

Gaius III: Yes my son

First war for Egypt

Gaius: advisers, spys, men of the court update me on the latest events

Random Adviser: it seems that the Danes have united Scandinavia

Gaius: Anything else... Obviously not. Lets talk war

I Will head the African troops in an invasion across North Africa into Egypt. Son

Octavian: Yes

Gaius: You will head the Greek troops an invade at the Nile Delta

Several months later....

Adviser: The Egyptians have caved to our peace demands.

Gaius: Anything else.

Adviser:Yes sir it also seems that Catholic Rebels from Lebanon have created the nation of Syria in the northern part of the Egyptian realm

Here is a New map of Europe

Spy: My Liege it seems that our world is bigger that previously known

Maybe you should apply Pagan Annexation to all religions. I mean, since when did Rome conquer a nation and then (taking a big chunk out of their pride) say "Uhh, we may have taken 50 provinces but I think we'll keep three! Nice peace deal?"

- "Nah. Remember, we are a computer game and your warscore isn't enough. How about two provinces and 50 ducats?"

Of course, this would turn the game pretty insane, but it would get rid of the annoying problem of only biting snippets of a nation and then finally conquering them in the 74th War of Roman Aggression.