• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd love to see it as an EU3 continuation rather than EU4. I'd rather see how this goes with known mechanics than newer ones.

I think that EU4 can be better for this. Why? Because Idhrendur with his Roman Empire is already strong enough to make World Conquest without any challenge, and EU4 has coalitions, that can stop him(or at least slow him).

Reactions:
So, the save wouldn't even load in recent version of CK2. I'm sure it's things I could fix given enough time, but I'm going to go with EU3.

Reactions:
So, the save wouldn't even load in recent version of CK2. I'm sure it's things I could fix given enough time, but I'm going to go with EU3.
I think it might just be that your save file became corrupted. I was able to load up the copy you linked in post #266, and run it through the built in EU4 converter, so there's nothing inherently incompatible with the save.

Reactions:
I think it might just be that your save file became corrupted. I was able to load up the copy you linked in post #266, and run it through the built in EU4 converter, so there's nothing inherently incompatible with the save.

Oh, interesting. It converted (to EU3) just fine, so that's very odd.

Reactions:
Oh, interesting. It converted (to EU3) just fine, so that's very odd.
Yeah. Would you like for me to upload a copy of the EU4 conversion?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah. Would you like for me to upload a copy of the EU4 conversion?

I'm pretty set on going with EU3, but I'm curious as to what it looks like. So, sure!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm pretty set on going with EU3, but I'm curious as to what it looks like. So, sure!

Here you go.

You need to unzip it, and put the mod file and folder in "C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\eu4_export\mod" for it to work.

Reactions:
Yay! Over to the new AAR then.:)

The images don't work. Pity. Do you have a backup? 'cause this AAR was pretty neat...

What a pain, I thought I had switched the links to imgur. If you go to parts 2 or 3, you should be able to get to the album and look them up in the meanwhile.