• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A merchant republic with a high learning mage on the Imperial Isle is generally a nightmare though since they're likely to get advancements faster than most other characters and the White-Gold Tower is basically guaranteed to make you a force to be reckoned with in Cyrodiil both militarily and economically... Which is nice because most of the people you could put in power anywhere won't be upgrading their own things for a while. Also, I don't remember if this is correct, but don't you only get back part of their wealth when they die or am I thinking of a feature that was unique to one mod?
I think it's about half.

OF COURSE, once you've slapped trade posts with smuggling dens all over a trade route, you're still going to be raking in 100 a month, which dumps enough cash into your dynasty's hands to still amount to a insane amount any time one dies.

Once the continent is under my control, I'm going to go on a seduction spree....

Oh my god. I just found the best item ever while fighting a war against Pyandonea. And it's not the one you think.

upload_2018-9-29_10-7-15.png

2EDGY4U

Jokes aside, a perfect gift to give to those you're planning to assassinate or kidnap.Given that it gives a -25 opinion for the opposite sex and -2 or 3 for the lost diplo.

For those of you who've played ESO as a Daggerfall Covenant character, you should find this amusing.

buh6Fmc.jpg

Even funnier - he went off to fight Mannimarco and actually defeated him. Starting zone bad-guy in ESO is the saviour of the world in EK.

Apparently stakes aren't the only thing you can make from wood. (But I have really no idea how Harkon did it, there were never any ships taking the troops from the island when I attacked 10 years later.)
And, as it turned out, having a lot of unhappy hagraven cultists as subjects is detrimental to your unhealth. They just went and killed Harkon. (Serana luckily abdicated shortly after to some random guy.)

WheNYlV.jpg

If he becomes a Dragonborn and learns Thuum, he becomes a created character from an Elder Scrolls game :D

Attachments

• 20190825175434_1.jpg
    20190825175434_1.jpg
    671,5 KB · Views: 132
View attachment 508530
A vampire that worships Meridia. Is it a way to cure vampirism?

that's one hell of a self-contradicting character right there.

though it does raise the question of how daedra can screw with each other and use 'fight fire with fire' strategies against them, like Meridia using and empowering a vampire (an undead being whose soul is owned by Molag Bal) to kill off vampire covens.

would make for interesting- but likely annoying and complex to build quest chains.

As a mortal she fought for Meridia against all her enemies, but in an ironic twist of fate she became the same thing she swore to destroy... Nevertheless, her crusade against all creatures of evil will continue for all eternity