• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Paxdax said:
No, this is not an update. :rofl:

I feel like Patrick Bateman right now.

"This is not an exit", you know... :rofl:

Look, the man's so busy he stopped updating his personal site. Don't expect much here since this is now, at best third in priority for the portion of his free time he devotes to writing.

Vann

Well, to lessen the suffering of those grieving for this AAR, now that it has been necromanced anyway, I can say I'm seriously considering continuing it in HOI3 once that has come out and I've learn't to mod it.

Well, to lessen the suffering of those grieving for this AAR, now that it has been necromanced anyway, I can say I'm seriously considering continuing it in HOI3 once that has come out and I've learn't to mod it.
Wohoo! False hope! :D

*hugs*

I'd give you my Iron Cross, but it's my precious.

This would make me very happy...

Vann

You know, if I werent doing AAO at the moment, I would start something like this. This moment.

The Yogi: Well, to lessen the suffering of those grieving for this AAR, now that it has been necromanced anyway, I can say I'm seriously considering continuing it in HOI3 once that has come out and I've learn't to mod it.[/QUOTE]

personally, i would prefer it be here in HOI2. that said, i will read it wherever you post it ! ! :cool:

I'd love to see this in HOI 3!! :D

Rensslaer

I agree! And it would make for a fascinating mod to play, though I'm sure the learning curve of modding and balancing HOI3 will take some time.

Back in the days this AAR inspired me to start writing, and thus I'm glad to see that it has refused to die.