The E3 Map Project for Darkest Hour - 1000's of New Provinces

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hola, estoy montando un mod con el mapa E3 v 1.1 y Darkest Hour v 1.04 y me sale un error curioso, cada vez que se inicia un combate naval o aéreo, el juego corta y me devuelve al escritorio, ¿qué podría ser? Sé que hay una entrada en este foro que hace referencia al tema pero ya la he revisado dos veces y no puedo encontrarla, si sabes en qué página está, también podría ser útil. Agradecería una respuesta ya que me ha llevado muchas horas adaptar la IA y los escenarios a mi mod.
Gracias por adelantado

Uh, this is a english-speaking forum my good gent.

My spanish is frankly weak, but allow me to translate for the benefit of the folks in your behalf - google translate might screw it up:

"Hi, I am making a mod with the E3 map v1.1 and Darkest Hour v 1.04 and I'm getting a curious error, every time a naval or aerial combat starts, the game crashes and sends me back to desktop, what could be? If there's a thread in this forum which references the subject, I have looked twice and could not find it, do you know in which page it is, that could be useful as well. I would be thankful of an answer, for it has taken me many hours to adapt the AI of my scenarios to my mod.
Thanks in advance."

I hope I translated it properly?

Alas, I cannot help. I'm sure someone could help you better than me.

Here's what I can suggest:
You could try and run with debug logs enabled. Open settings.cfg in your DH main folder with some text-editing program (like Notepad or Notepad++), change the entry "Extra debug logs" to 2.

Then try to reproduce the error and once you do, go to the file savedebug.txt. Copy everything there and paste it here between using the CODE tags. Attaching the save file is a good idea too.

(but really, you should be using 1.05.1)

Espero haberlo traducido correctamente?

Por desgracia, no puedo ayudar. Estoy seguro de que alguien podría ayudarte mejor que yo.

Esto es lo que puedo sugerir:
Puede intentar ejecutar con los registros de depuración habilitados. Abra settings.cfg en la carpeta principal de DH con algún programa de edición de texto (como Notepad o Notepad++), cambie la entrada "Registros de depuración adicionales" a 2.

A continuación, intente reproducir el error y, una vez que lo haga, vaya al archivo savedebug.txt. Copie todo allí y péguelo aquí entre el uso de las etiquetas CODE. Adjuntar el archivo de guardado también es una buena idea.

(pero en realidad, deberías estar usando 1.05.1)

First of all thank you for your reply Slaugther, the translation is well done. I have followed your advice
but as soon as I start the game I get a warning
"broken code definition for lengage (0) at tag EVENT: 328000_DESC (2803-config / event_text.csv"
If I insist on continuing, my computer "hangs" having to restart it.
I've been watching the event and it's fine, so I don't know what to do, since more errors come out
in the game, for example: The leaders of the country that I have chosen Republican Spain, nothing else
start the fight, they begin to die one after another until you are left in minutes without any. East
Error was already reported in this forum but there was not a definitive solution, I have looked at the files
corresponding to leaders and they are fine (I mean columns of start and withdrawal dates.

Come on, I would like to know if someone has been able to include this map in some mod, or should I
to give up all the work I have done to transform Ai, scenarios and events.

First of all thank you for your reply Slaugther, the translation is well done. I have followed your advice
but as soon as I start the game I get a warning
"broken code definition for lengage (0) at tag EVENT: 328000_DESC (2803-config / event_text.csv"
If I insist on continuing, my computer "hangs" having to restart it.
I've been watching the event and it's fine, so I don't know what to do, since more errors come out
in the game, for example: The leaders of the country that I have chosen Republican Spain, nothing else
start the fight, they begin to die one after another until you are left in minutes without any. East
Error was already reported in this forum but there was not a definitive solution, I have looked at the files
corresponding to leaders and they are fine (I mean columns of start and withdrawal dates.

Come on, I would like to know if someone has been able to include this map in some mod, or should I
to give up all the work I have done to transform Ai, scenarios and events.

Sounds like some mistake in the translation files or something.

Could you copy the contents in the error here?

I have already given up doing it with this Slaughter map, although I have lost a lot of time I am mounting it on the E3FN map that although it has fewer provinces has the main events such as France, Russia etc, with its provinces already set, which reduces a bit the new job, I have already finished the AI and I am with the Scenarios. Anyway, I really appreciate your interest and help. If you need anything I am at your disposal. a greeting

I have already given up doing it with this Slaughter map, although I have lost a lot of time I am mounting it on the E3FN map that although it has fewer provinces has the main events such as France, Russia etc, with its provinces already set, which reduces a bit the new job, I have already finished the AI and I am with the Scenarios. Anyway, I really appreciate your interest and help. If you need anything I am at your disposal. a greeting
Thanks, unmerged!

So if you don't mind, what are you doing?

What are you good at? Maybe I will take you on your offer, one day.