• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is the last update. I hoped you enjoyed the AAR as much as I did in playing and writing the AAR. Perhaps in the near future there will be another AAR.

I want to thank everybody for reading and commenting on my AAR.

Great job, loved the AAR

Good little AAR. I hope you write another in due course.

it was good... it was fast... and it had power...

But I'm disapointed in you...

YOU DIDN'T DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? :p

hope to see more AARs soon then...

Maps? A good idea! Here they are:

NA-1.jpg

North America, the only weird thing here is that Canada isn't released, why I don't know.

CA.jpg

Central America, nothing unusual happened here. Except that El Salvador has 14,5 million people living in it's country and is the biggest producer of Coffee. :eek:

In South America nothing really happened, except me gaining British Guyana, the Americans gained all Spanish colonies there and Cayenne.

Europe-1.jpg

Europe, Croatia seperated from Austria in the 48-49 IIRC and Latvia declared independence from the British! Finland and Estonia are about to declare independence soon too. IIRC Bosnia declared independence from the Ottomans, so that explains Serbia.

Africa-1.jpg

Africa, France and the UK are currently still at war, so the exact borders are different. But France did lose the entire coast to the US. And Britain annexed Liberia. South Africa is completely under my control. Tripoli and Turkey have been at war for at least 30 years now. And France got Rhodesia through the Congo, which intially was theirs too.

CentralAsia.jpg

EastAsia.jpg

Austalia.jpg

Asia and Australia the Russian initially held Central Asia, but lost that after 20 years of colonial war. The Far east was already lost during the Crimean War. Australia has already been covered by rebels since the late 1890s, why they don't declare independence is beyond me. Besides what is shown I got 3 or 4 Pacific Islands from the British aswell.

As for a next AAR, I'm working on a next one already.

Good maps. That is one strange situation in central asia, and in australia.