• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 11: Conquering New Celestial Bodies
Chapter 11:
Conquering New Celestial Bodies

1588919975154.png

With the
The Azurian-Cervasian Migration Treaty of 2215 passed through the Senate, President McAdams signed into law the Treaty leading to a moderate yet noticable influx in Cervasian immigrants to Azuria.

Fine Tuning Expansion
1588920166996.png

With the passing of the Azurian Republic's Expansion Bill of 2215 the Republic quickly began the process of fine tuning it's expansion policies and in a very short period of time made massive strides in several different fields related to expansion such as decreasing the amount of time required for a colony to establish itself, increasing the amount of citizens that can fit within colony ships, enacting campaigns for colonization of new worlds, decreasing the amount of bureaucracy required to establish new outposts in solar systems and finally greatly reducing the costs to maintain the Republic's current and future outposts by up to 20%.

Genome Mapping Breakthrough & Eco Simulations
1588920669823.png

In a matter of three years the Societal Research team announced a major breakthrough of the human genome and in fact discovered several ways to "remove" disease prone genes from fetuses while in the womb as to ensure increased life spans. Shortly after this discovery the societal research team began investigating ways to improve food output within Azuria.

Fusion Reactor Research Begins
1588921143489.png

Although already commonly used by the Earth and Cervasia, Fusion power is still a rare sight in the Outer Rim however research has begun within Azuria to produce it's own Fusion Reactors to improve the capabilities of their vessels.

1588921147930.png

In order to make the most of the resources present on Azuria research has begun on how to conduct safe and efficient Geothermal Fracking.

Earth Announces Plans To End Sirius's Autonomy
1588921341613.png

To the surprise of billions the Federated States of Earth announced it's intentions to end the existence of the autonomous state of Sirius which was granted to both Sirius and Alpha Centauri during the Cervasian Uprising. This event has led to sharp condemnation from the Cervasian Congressional Republic who see's this move as nothing more than F.S.E. imperialism.

The Planet of Great Promise.... Has GREAT PROMISE!
1588921642263.png

The planet of "Great Promise" is truly unique and strange.... first of all massive swarms of insects in the billions move in waves across the planets surface devouring nearly everything on the ground... However it is the ground that is interesting it is the sky... As massive precursor cities float utilizing a completely unknown and incomprehensible form of engineering.

These great cities have beautiful gardens (gardens are a district we can build) and great amounts of nature on them, although remnants of cities remain they are nearly all devastated and just as with all other discoveries.. No life... Even skeletons can be found..

Research Into Fine Tuning Expansion Plans Concludes
1588922000363.png

With incredible skill and ability the Republic in a mere three years successfully completed it's investigation into streamlining expansion across the Empire's borders leading to countless benefits.

War Strikes The Galaxy
1588922117818.png

The authoritarian State of Renor has once again laid claim to the Eastern Outer Rim and with the Federated States of Earth and the Cervasian Congressional Republic preoccupied in large scale anti-piracy efforts the State of Renor has declared war on the Tyrien Republic as well as the Republic of Alenia both of which are members of the Eastern Galactic Defensive Coalition which until a mere two years ago had an additional member the Grinian Republic which left after a territorial dispute with the Republic of Tyrien.

This war has been long expected and will be closely observed and watched as the State of Renor's navy streaks towards Tyrien.

A Mysterious L-Gate Has Been Discovered
1588923018451.png

To the surprise of many one of those L-Gates as they are called by Earth and Cervasian Scientists has been discovered near us!
This is a major breakthrough if only we knew how these things function!

The Battle of Bidtox
1588923177118.png

Although little is known about the Battle the Renorian Battle Fleet composed of over thirty warships and led by the fierce Hund Battleship attacked a Tyrienian Outpost today killing several thousand on board with no major damage being caused against the Renorian Fleet.

Both nations have announced a complete and total press blockage to prevent information reaching the opposing side as such further updates about the Tyrien-Renorian War may be rare.

Ambassador Feng-Way's Mission To Cervasia Paves The Way For Mass Cervasian Immigration
1588923432826.png

As soon as the Migration Treaty was signed hundreds of thousands of immigrants began applying for citizenship within the Azurian Republic leading to the population of Azuria increasing rather impressively for the year.
1588923755807.png

Several weeks later Feng-Way announced she had met with the Chancellor of Cervasia personally and they had discussed pleasantries overall the meeting went incredibly well and Cervasian-Azurian Relations were greatly improved.

More Food Research
1588924023683.png

With the Societal Department releasing major achievements in Eco-Simulations greatly improving the output of crops within the Republic it was not long after that they announced research into Hydroponics Bay's to help make Outposts more self-sufficient.

New Weaponry To Begin R&D
1588924348301.png

The first Coilgun's entered the service of Earth and Cervasia a mere three years ago and Azuria's Engineering Department has made it a major effort to unlock these advanced weapons to ensure Azurian Warships are able to protect themselves from any possible dangers.

From Fusion... To Shields
1588924486660.png

With pure skill or luck our Physics Department discovered Fusion Power with ease and with the Engineering Department working on Coil Guns they announced their intentions to create advanced variants of Deflectors to ensure warships can deflect any potential projectiles.

From Hydroponics To Fleet Support
1588927110081.png

To aid the Engineering & Physics Departments the Societal Department is investigating new ways to allow the Republic to maintain a larger fleet of warships while also keeping maintenance costs low.

The Death of a Senator
Mr. Oswald a prominent politician from the Universal Conservative Party has passed away at the age of 78.
The Senator will be remembered for staying true to his beliefs and fighting for what he believed was right.

Azurian Unity Act I
With production of the Consumer Good Factories concluding several thousand monuments were set to begin construction across Azuria to help improve Azurian Culture and image of itself.

Governor Henri Proudhon of the Altruistic Azurian Front Announces His Engagement To A Cervasian Citizen
1588924819687.png

Henri Proudhon of the A.R.F. has announced his intent to marry Khalil El-Baz the daughter of a prominent Civil Rights activist within Cervasia. This marriage is a major occasion and President Alexander McAdams has stated he will attend.

The Second Battle of Bidtox
1588925156767.png

After the 1st Battle of Bidtox the State of Renor returned to it's own space and began retrofitting it's fleet allowing the joint Tyrien-Alenian Navies to strike at Bidtox Station effectively retaking the station for the Eastern Galactic Defensive Coalition however it was quickly discovered to be a trap as the Renorian Fleet appeared shortly after the seizing of Bidtox Station.

The disjointed and caught off guard E.G.D.C. Fleet was immediately torn to shreds by the massive weaponry of the Renorian Fleet, the battle was swift and in the end the entirety of the E.G.D.C. Fleet was destroyed.
1588926065256.png

With the conclusion of the battle the hyperlane between the Alenian Republic and the Republic of Tyrien became effectively under the control of the State of Renor greatly hampering possible cooperation between the two allies. Although we do have confirmation that both Republic's have begun construction of dozens of warships in an attempt to defend their liberty.

Colony Ships Touch Down On Gossomir III & New Beginnings
Although ahead of schedule colonization of Gossomir III and New Beginnings has begun and are well on their way of establishing fully functioning colonies for the Azurian Republic.

A Guarantee Of Independence
1588926975672.png

To the surprise of many the Theocracy of New Eden has announced it will be guaranteeing the independence of the Azurian Republic for the time being due to high relations between the two nations.

Prioritizing Consumer Benefits
With the passing of the Citizen Benefits Act the Azurian Republic began to quick process of reorganizing it's economic taxation focusing on ensuring consumer goods reached the citizens of Azuria.

The State of the Galaxy In 2220
1588927366793.png

Azuria's Borders In 2220
1588927397142.png

Colonization and Ship Information 2220
1588927425803.png

The Republic's Economy In 2220

1588959697406.png

The Planet of Azuria in 2220
1588927477883.png

The Galactic Community In 2220
1588927569583.png

Azurian Relations In 2220
1588927591721.png

Attachments

• 1588923407421.png
    1588923407421.png
    236,5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1588927464403.png
    1588927464403.png
    58,3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1588959628675.png
    1588959628675.png
    56,2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1588959643569.png
    1588959643569.png
    56,2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1588959761278.png
    1588959761278.png
    55,3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If anyone is wondering the reason technologies are researching so fast is because for ten in game years AI was off as I made the map and during this time nothing was researched as such all nations have a massive surplus of tech points.

If anyone is wondering the reason technologies are researching so fast is because for ten in game years AI was off as I made the map and during this time nothing was researched as such all nations have a massive surplus of tech points.
Hehe, nice. :p I do wonder about "interspecies marriage" though, all is in reality humans, no?

Chapter 12: The Elections of 2220
Chapter 12:
The Elections of 2220

The Azurian Cosmograph of 2215-2220
1589008250566.png

1589008331538.png

The Election Season of 2220
1589009852118.png

Citizens of the Republic as you all should very well know Voting Booths across the Republic have opened and every citizen of the Republic above the age of eighteen has the right to express your freedom of choice to elect Representatives of your Province to represent you in the Republic's Senate.

The Election of 2220 will be highly contested with fourteen Political Parties vying for influence within the Senate and with five candidates running for the Presidency with an additional four running for Vice President. The election could go in any direction as Polls are showing conflicting reports about which parties will make gains and which will experience losses.

However before you head off and perform your duty as citizens of the Republic lets look at a quick overview of each Political Party to ensure you are have all the facts!

2220 Presidential Debate

Written Responses From Reginald Bluesworth of the I.S.D.

1.) How will you treat relations with the G.C. during your time in office?
- "In my past, as a CEO, I enjoyed many a great deal and agreement with the G.C, as president, I will attempt to bring us closer to this community, as I believe it will be very good economically and stability wise. The way forward, is a united one."

2.) Despite our neutrality in the ongoing Renor-Tyrien War, which side would you personally support?
- "Personally, I would support the Tyrien's as they were the defenders in this war, they are a democracy similar to our own and they have many traits of my home world of Yolandia. We must protect the weak and mend the broken, it is our duty to help those who cannot help themselves."

3.) What would be the first change you would do in our republic?
- "My first change... That is difficult... Hmm, I believe my first change would be to bring us closer to the G.C, as well as tabling a bill that would "tip the scales" back to balance, in terms of our superpower relations."

4.) Will you make a migration treaty with Earth, as I believe we are drifting too much toward the Cervasians.
- "Firstly, I would like to mention that Immigration is a core part of any and all nations, it is what created us. However, I do believe that two migration bills at the same time may be a bit much at the moment. Once we have colonised Gossomir III & New Beginning, I believe then we would be ready to make such a bill. However, we are not leaving the earth empty handed, as you will soon see."

5.) Closing Statements:
- "To the great people of Azuria, I thank you for your continued support of the I.S.D and our policies. Do not forget to vote in this years election, together, we are like a phoenix. Unstoppable. If I become president, I will ensure this nation's neutrality, economic stability and sovereignty. Peace, Prosperity, Progress."

Parties Running In The 2220 Elections

The Azurian Republican Coalition
[A.R.C.]
Currently holds 19% of the Republic's Senate [93 Seats]

Click Here For Bio
1588492206207.png

The Altruistic Revolutionary Front
[A.R.F.]
Currently holds 11% of the Republic's Senate [55 Seats]

Click Here For Bio
1588493674441.png

The Faithful of Nazarene

[F.O.N.]
Currently Holds 10.4% of the Republic's Senate [52 Seats]
Click Here For Bio

1588495724676.png

The Scientific Discovery League
[S.D.L.]
Currently Holds 8.4% of the Republic's Senate [42 Seats]

Click Here For Bio
1588495541484.png

The Azurian Military Union
[A.M.U.]
Currently Holds 8.0% of the Republic's Senate [40 Seats]

Click Here For Bio

1588493378539.png

The Interplanetary Social Democrats
[I.S.D.]
Currently Holds 7.2% Of The Republic's Senate [36 Seats]

Click Here For Bio
1588495611554.png

The Universal Conservative Party
[U.C.P.]
Currently Holds 7.2% of the Republic's Senate [36 Seats]

Click Here For Bio
1589012787021.png

The Azurian Democratic Order Front
[A.D.O.F.]
Currently Holds 5.4% of the Republic's Senate [27 Seats]

Click Here For Bio
1589013179576.png

The Party of Unified Christians
[P.U.C.]
Currently Holds 5.0% of the Republic's Senate [25 Seats]

Click Here For Bio
1588495875646.png

The Party of Peace And Prosperity
[P.P.P.]
Currently Holds 4.4% of the Republic's Senate [22 Seats]
Click Here For Bio

1588495429653.png

The Azurian Unity Party
[A.U.P.]

Currently Holds 4.4% of the Republic's Senate [22 Seats]
Click Here For Bio
1588493285153.png

The Liberal Alliance
[L.A.]
Currently Holds 3.6% of the Republic's Senate [18]

Click Here For Bio
1588493566428.png

The Liberty Protection Coalition
[L.P.C.]
Currently Holds 3.6% of the Republic's Senate [18]

Click Here For Bio
1588493446942.png

Azurian People's Party
[A.P.P.]
Currently Holds No Seats In The Senate

Click Here For Bio
1589015738959.png

Azurian Colonial League
[A.C.L.]
Currently Holds No Seats In The Senate

Click Here For Bio
1589016275875.png

2220 Vice Presidential Debate

Candidates Running For The Presidency

President of the Azurian Republic Alexander McAdams
Leader of the Azurian Republican Coalition [A.R.C.]
Click Here For Bio

1588521298243.png

Endorsed By:
The Azurian Republican Coalition [A.R.C.]

The Azurian Unity Party [A.U.P.]
The Azurian Military Union [A.M.U.]
The Liberty Protection Coalition [L.P.C.]
The Azurian Democratic Order Front [A.D.O.F.]
The Party Of Unified Christians [P.U.C.]

Azurian Colonial League [A.C.L.]
General Meranov [Independent]

Vice President Reginald Bluesworth of the Interplanetary Social Democrats [I.S.D.]
Click Here For Bio

1588521987206.png

Endorsements:

The Interplanetary Social Democrats [I.S.D.]
The Party of Peace and Prosperity [P.P.P.]
Followers of Nazarene [F.O.N.]
Azurian Revolutionary Front [A.R.F.]
Brenden Koch [Independent]

Castor Bedard of the Universal Conservative Party [U.C.P.]

Click Here For Bio
1588521563586.png

Endorsed By:
The Universal Conservative Party [U.C.P.]

Titania Sandoval of the Azurian People's Party
Click Here For Bio
1589017621730.png

Endorsed By:
The Azurian People's Party [A.P.P.]

Vice Presidential Candidates

Martin von Illden of the Faithful of Nazarene [F.O.N.]
Click Here For Bio

1588521648177.png

Endorsed By:
The Faithful of Nazerene [F.O.N.]
The Party of Peace and Prosperity [P.P.P.]
The Scientific Discovery League [S.D.L.]
The Azurian Colonial League [AC.L.]
The Altruistic Revolutionary Front [A.R.F.]

The Liberty Protection Coalition [L.P.]

Giuseppe Ferraro of the Azurian Military Union [A.M.U.]
Click Here For Bio

1588521928782.png

Endorsed By:

The Azurian Military Union [A.M.U.]
The Party of Unified Christians [P.U.C.]

Simon Vazlak of the Liberal Alliance [L.A.]
Click Here For Bio
1589052360198.png

Endorsed By:
The Liberal Alliance
The League of Independent Voices

Political Fighting Before the 2220 Election
With mere days before the voting booths within the Azurian Republic open it would appear that several political parties have begun major verbal fights.

Gael Armano of the Altruistic Revolutionary Front [A.R.F.]
Gael speaks in front of an alloy factory where a union meeting is taking place

“People of Azuria, today I come here to address the slanderous talkings about the A.R.F. Titania Sandoval claims that the A.R.F. does not hold true to its beliefs and has spoken about our entire political party as well as the entire senate in a demeaning and derogatory way. I will be the first to formally denounce Titania Sandoval, as well as the Azurian People’s Party. Despite what you think, she does not have the best interest in mind for anyone except herself; much less the citizens and common persons of Azuria. I urge that you do not vote for her, see past her lies; she claims to do her research and acts like an elitist, she knows nothing of cooperation and all of our attempts to work with her have gone in vain. She speaks out against the A.R.F. for standing with those who only want to help the poor and the weak, yet she refuses to work with us. When she has proposed bills, we have gone to her and aided her, yet she turns her back on us now? She used us as a stepping stone to gain a higher position, and then she cast us aside. The act is unacceptable, we at the A.R.F. will not be conducting any business with her or her party and we publicly denounce her campaign.”

-----------------------------------------------------

Titania Sandolva of the Azurian People's Party [A.P.P.]
Titania Sandoval speaks at a mining station staffed largely by immigrant workers who have recently aquired citizenship

"Citizens, you may have heard attacks against my character made by the backroom dealing political establishment. I assure you the senate it's self makes a compelling cast of characters. I have seen conservatives militrists shy away from a few extra corvettes. I've seen liberal scientists shy away from increasing our exploration capacities by a third. I've seen secularists empowering theocrats, I've seen anti-capitalists walking hand in hand with sympathizers of neofeudalist states. What keeps these unholy unions together? The glue of political patronage, created from the ground up remains of the electoral commitments they made to their voters. One such, 'revolutionary party', the Altruistic Rrvolutionary Front, has had members of their party attack me by name, claiming essentiall we supported her bills, we aided her, how have we not bought her silence?" As if these were chips being traded in a game of political influence, rather than the critical intrests of state that involve fate mllions of lives being held in balance.

Despite their criticism, I will make no blanket refusal to 'do bussiness' they said in their statement, pecuilar socialists they are, simply because of a disagreement I have with their conduct. The Azurian People's Party is above that, for it stands among the people, not a backroom dealing senatorial elite."

Sheila Mune of the Scientific Discovery League [S.D.L.]

Sheila Mune makes a statement from her lab

"I dislike the pointless fighting of other parties especially as they insult other people recklessly and only destroy their own standing with them in an attempt to send a half-hearted message that only hurts others. I will not allow the SDL to be insulted by one such party as while we did back off from building more science ships it was only because of the risk of over-extension of resources. One does not feed a baby which has already eaten more then enough, especially when there is not that much food to go around. I wish that the APP would stop creating petty feuds when people dislike their bills or believe there is a better way."

Castor Bedard writing for his blog

"There is no doubt that there is an uneven balance in the parliament, as the right (more specifically ARC) has so much sway. Although being somewhat right winged myself, I see that the left is essential to keep powerful figures and parties in check. I feel that parliament needs straightening up, but also that appeasement of the other side needs to stop. This parliament is too kumbaya, besides the petty squabbles that mean nothing in the grand scheme... We need action. Either centrism needs to rise, or the left need to do so. I hate to possibly go against my party, but as someone who has a respect for balance, we need change... especially at this election. 10 years and we have already made marriages with Cervasian leaders, which put made my job harder as the envoy sent to Earth. We need to prevent ourselves from becoming so unbalanced that we become a right winged vassal of the CCR with people crying out in the streets. We need balance. We need for better Earthly relations to be established, and we need to let the left have a chance."

Lucian Ross of the Azurian Unity Party [A.U.P.]

Lucian Ross takes the stage

I had hoped not to have to appear so soon, but the reality is that yet again, unfair and uncivil accusations have been lobbed against my fellow senators. Senator Sandoval’s and other recent accusations and claims have shaken me to my core, and even as I welcome a new party, with a new voice, representing the people of Azuria in a new way, I grow fearful of the damage that continued partisanship and constant attacks can bring. Such attacks demean our nation and damage our integrity, breaking apart a nation that should stand together at a critical time.

The AUP and, I’m sure, most if not all other parties within the Azurian Senate share a desire to see the people of Azuria thrive. While we may not share the same beliefs in how to get there, it is certain that a level of respect is necessary. Comment and critique on each other’s policies! That, of course, is in Azuria’s best interest. Disagree! To have healthy debate ensures that only the strongest ideas survive. But to go for the throat, to attack those who disagree with you as destructive and unholy? That is not the way to conduct a republic in this important time.

Alexander McAdams of the Azurian Republican Coalition [A.R.C.]

McAdams steps out of the A.R.C. Headquarters and is approached by several reporters. He stops to answer questions.

"President McAdams what do you think about the comments that the A.P.P. has made about several political parties including A.R.C. ?"

"Look.. Titania Sandoval is a senator I have worked with on several occasions however her recent actions have a clear purpose. Elections. Her party spouts populism and just like any populist before her she attempts to cause dissent and discord across the population, making issues out of things that do not exist and attacking parties for not supporting her views.

The people of Azuria are better than this and her scare tactics and attempts to cause dissent as all populists have tried in the past will not work on this great Republic. She claims that parties of different ideologies working together and compromising is corrupt when In reality it is an integral part of Democracy which is why here 2215 Azurian Development Act failed because she didn't bother with compromise she just wanted things done her way and refuses to see things from other perspectives other than her own.

I have had many good talks with Sandoval in the past however her recent actions have made me rethink who she is and I would encourage to stop the petty attacks, stop the cliche populist rulebook, stop saying things just for media coverage right before elections and instead work with other political parties instead of attacking them as Azurian's deserve better than this.
*Another reporter budges in and begins to speak *

"President McAdams what is your opinion about Castor Bedards comments about A.R.C. and it'd influence?"

"Well apparently A.R.C. have less than twenty percent of our Senate is too much. Perhaps parties should have a eight percent cap in the senate?"

McAdams laughs

Jokes aside however I do not really know where these claims are coming from other than apparently A.R.C. should be damned for working with parties across the isle, as many other parties do may i note. To ensure gridlock does not occur in our senate.

Let alone the fact the Mr. Bedard is criticizing our citizens for marrying native born prominent Cervaisans because marriages are causing issues with Earth? Nonsense our relations with Earth are as good as they have ever been.

It saddens me that we have a prominent politician that is running for President nonetheless that is criticizing Azurians marrying Cervasians. This type of xenophobia is saddening and should not have any place within our Republic. Whether they are marriages with prominent Cervasians, Earthlings, New Edinians or Machvarians because the truth is we are all human. And whether they are marriages with alloy foundry workers or prominent citizens. This is not medieval Earth, we are not marrying nobles from monarchies. These marriages are not forming alliances it is saddening we have politicians attempting to get in the way of love.

I look forward to cooperating with both Titania Sandoval and Castor Bedard after elections although I wish they would stop the petty insults and focus on progress.
McAdams enters a vehicle waiting for him and leaves

Benjamin Hollow of the Altruistic Revolutionary Front [A.R.F.]

Benjamin standing at a rally for sailors states to a camera:

dear Captain Titania Sandoval, leader of the Azurian People's Party, you call our endorsement of the FON a shame and say that in no world should we work with them.

this is the problem with modern-day politics, we think of those we disagree with not as friends but as enemies, you are the perfect example, this meeting between people who may disagree you think of as wrong, is it better if we were to never talk with those we disagreed with? would it be better if we let ourselves stay in our echo chambers? Should our democracy fall into the partisan fighting?

and yes we don't agree with the FON on everything, but we recognize that we both want to help those who are weak, we want to save those who have it the hardest. lest I remind you that we supported you? and here you are steeping on us to get a little further, you claim to be for the people, yet at the first chance you saw, you threw us under the bus, how can you claim to help the people if you are so willing to attack your former friends.

Isn't it funny how a captain knows no comradery, you call us backroom dealers yet your self approached us for help, you are a hypocrite.
may I also state that "liberal scientists shy away from increasing our exploration capacities by a third" and "conservatives militarists shy away from a few extra corvettes" is the dumbest thing I have heard from a human in a long while, your idea suggests that people should not be flexible, that they have to do something even if it hurts the people, the SDL and ARC decision to not support you bill, which let's be clear is the reason why you are so bitter, is only to help keep our economy alive, you are nothing but an angry child upset that the older kids won't listen to their illogical arguments

Titania Sandoval, I want to make this clear to you, im not speaking for my party, im speaking as benjamin hollow, as a man who wants nothing then to see partisan fighting be a relic of the past, you think of us as bad politicians because we compromise, compromise is the nourishment that lets democracy grow, and bridges are the tools of success, to take away these two things is to take away the essence of democracy.

Castor Bedard posts a follow up to his blog

Upon controversy of my recent post about the marriage between a Cervasian leader and Henri Proudhon, I want to speak. When talking about it, i meant no harm and I hope they have a happy life together. I have no say in whether people marry each other nor do i want too. Also, I only was asking for us to improve the Earthly relations due to the fact that the person Proudhon married was a Cervasian leader and therefore made us more appealing to their government. A good thing, but we need to balance that by improving relations with the FSE All i was trying to say was that we need better relations with Earth due to the fact we are getting so connected with the CCR.

"It is quite humourous how he will go out of his way to accuse me of xenophobia, and claim that our relations with Earth are the best they have ever been. If ANYTHING he owes those relationships to me as I was the Envoy sent to improve those relations. Although I would like to say I have made us have the best relations with Earth ever, I shall not lie. Due to the fact we were once under the FSE, it is very clear that we have had better days. I also would like to point out it is comical at how McAdams thinks that his influence has to be in his numbers. McAdams will routinely show control over the bigger right sided parties, and easily runs the senate even though he may not have 20%. Influence doesn't just come from your seats, it also comes with having a hold on the rest of the senate. This control makes me appreciate the UPS even more, although I do disagree with some of their policy. They stand against ARC, and try and keep the left alive. McAdams and ARC as a whole have the privilege to sit back and laugh as I write this knowing that they can pretty much walk all over the senate. What saddens me is the fact that McAdams thinks he can use his status to not only run the senate. but to morph my words into some sort of controversy. We need a better president, and that is why I am running. For change from this... this control that plagues our senate." (edit was quotations)

McAdams exits his vehicles after a long day and is greeted by several reporters

"President McAdams are you aware of the recent comments Castor Bedard has made? About Azuria's relationship with Earth being owed to him and his comment about Azuria having better relations when we were under F.S.E. control?"

"I have heard these comments and I would first of all like to say that yes Bedard has done an incredible job as an envoy of Earth and has greatly improved Azuria's relations with Earth however his comment about Azuria having better relations with Earth when we were a little unrepresented puppet of them is utter madness. The current government of Earth is not the same that use to rule when Azuria was first colonized as a colony of Earth however when Azuria was a colony, Earth gave us no representation and no real thought so surely relations currently are much better than they were as they view us as a sovereign, free and democratic nation and see's our relationship as cordial."

The reporter begins to speak
"What about Bedard's comments about you talking about your influence through numbers and him calling you a plague that controls the senate?"

"Well.... The Azurian Republican Coalition the party that i control controls ninety three seats in the Senate and I am the President of this party so yes. I do have quite a bit of influence over the way A.R.C. votes although by no means absolute control.
What I really do not understand is how he can criticize me for working with other political parties and working out agreements to ensure important bills are passed. I have worked alongside the U.S.D., I have worked alongside A.D.O.F and F.O.N. in fact I have worked along side the U.C.P. yet I do not control them the reason these bills were passed was because of compromise and diplomacy and any President needs to know how to reach compromise with other parties.

It is saddening to think that Mr. Castor Bedard thinks that the U.S.D. stands against A.R.C. while we have in fact worked together on multiple bills and I have very high respect for the coalition and it's members even though I may not see eye to eye with them on every bill.

And for him to say that I am abusing my position as President to control the Senate is blasphemous and holds no weight. In fact I am certain Azurian's prefer a President that can get legislation passed within our Senate and that reaches across the isle and does diplomacy with other parties to ensure compromise and progress.

And I promise you that if I am re-elected by the Azurian people I will continue this stance of reaching across the table whether it with the U.P.S., the F.O.N., A.R.F. or the U.C.P.

McAdams smiles and walks into his home

Castor Bedard releases a post on his news website about the recent comments and other subjects
"After seeing McAdams' latest statements earlier today, I was going to have a nice cup of hot chocolate, relax, and write a post tomorrow. But after what I just received earlier today, I can't just stand around. I got reports earlier today from an anonymous source that McAdams has made several underhanded deals to sway voting on bills with some UPS members and to make them go behind the coalition's back so he could get votes for his bills. But wait, there is more! Another source released some more information that revealed that when our current president had asked for extended time for voting (last senate session) after the votes were already on the floor, just to make an underhanded deal with a senator, of which I will not call out due to respect, to switch their vote! Now while this is not against the rules, it is a bit, how should i say... saddening, to see our President extend an already complete voting session to make a deal for a senator to go back on his word. How is that for some weight about your control, McAdams!

May I also remark, that McAdams has a fear of losing. He had promised me the governor job of Azuria, but once he saw he couldn't get the votes he swapped out before he even presented the bill and gave it to our current governor. Now, Proudhon does his job well but this is about McAdams. He will do anything in his power to help himself, but will give up when it involves backing someone up and he sees a chance of losing. I hope that he either comes to his senses and admits to the fact he has a tight grip over the senate, and he stops the under the table business, or he loses the presidential race."
"When two sources come to me for help, who knows how many out there that are too afraid to come out. Probably McAdams, as he sees his votes rake in. I hope he sees that I am not the only one who sees him for what he is"

McAdams makes a late night statement
Hello everyone,

This will be my last statement before the debate tomorrow but I would like to say that these "underhanded deals" are not underhanded in anyway or form.. They are compromises and diplomatic moves. I did contact a member of the U.P.S. and i convinced him to break from his coalition to vote in favor of a bill because he saw things the way i did and agreed with me. This is not underhanded this is diplomacy.

In a Representational Democracy we must be able to talk with each other and work things out and most of all talk. I talk frequently and i try to convince senators of the way i see things for the betterment of Azuria.

I asked the President of the Senate to expand an intense debate which was almost near passing for five minutes and before he had time to accept or decline my request several senators voting in favor of the bill so i retracted my request.

I do not have a fear of losing my job, i simply said i could see if it was plausible to get Castor Bedard the position of Governor and i concluded it was not and myself and A.R.C. wishing to avoid a gridlock and Azuria having no Governor I put my support behind another candidate. This was not a power move it was to ensure Azuria had a capable governor and unfortunately i fear that if I supported Mr. Bedard we would not have a governor of Azuria currently due to gridlock.

I do not decline that i do and refuse my right to speak to senators and to try to convince them to see things the way i do.

These accusations are calling for nothing but gridlock and a President that is resistant to compromise.

I am not that President.

"As of today, I resign as an Envoy as I wish to focus on the senate"

Titania Sandolva of the Azurian People's Party [A.P.P.]

Titania gives response to media regarding the President's comments about her "I find it disappointing, to say the least that the president, believes that I am causing 'discord' across the population by taking principled stances. That's language one expects a president to reserve for discusing acts of domestic sabotage, not against his political opposition. As for sowing dissent, I'd hope that the president recognizes that dissent is not only a core part of a democratic republic, but of any non-totalitarian society. As for criticizing me as being in opposition to compromise thaypt os ridculous, compromise is part of any health democracy, but those compromises need to be transparent and principled, rather based on influence peddling. Additionally, those compromises should be expected to occur after an election in which the voters are given clear, fundemental choices to make. Proported leftists running a de facto unity ticket with the sympathizers of a neofeudalist state during an election is not a particularly principled ticket. Even in the context of post-election parliamentary politics, compromise ought be within the grounds that these parties are elected on, rather than trading principles for appointments."

Titania responds to the President's feuding with Senator Bedard

"Is it not telling, that in the midst of this campaign season, one that's so far been defined by my being criticized for condeming the backroom dealing that domiantes our politics, that two presential candidates are openly discussing their horse trading for governorships? One candidate speaking being 'Promised' the governorship of Azuria as if it were a feudal title handed out on consent of a king and the President speaking of appointments if he were an auctioneer simply accepting the highest bidder while barely mentioning merit? It is type of dealing that Azuria needs far less of"

Political Party Advertisements, Speeches & Political Platforms

1589050370321.png

1589019463811.png

1589019473673.png

Citizens of our great and prosperous Republic I will be running for a second term as President of the Azurian Republic in the election of 2210 you put your faith in me and we expanded across the stars, expanded the size of our navy, colonized new worlds and conducted major international diplomacy particularly with the Cervasian Congressional Republic.

I promise if re-elected I will continue expanding our Republics borders, continue expanding our Republic's navy, continue to increase our diplomatic standing within the galaxy and most of all continue to reach compromises with all political parties across all every isle whenever possible as to ensure our Republic continues to function like the well oiled machine that it is.

A vote for McAdams is a vote for progress!
Citizens of our great and prosperous Republic I will be running for a second term as President of the Azurian Republic in the election of 2210 you put your faith in me and we expanded across the stars, expanded the size of our navy, colonized new worlds and conducted major international diplomacy particularly with the Cervasian Congressional Republic.

I promise if re-elected I will continue expanding our Republics borders, continue expanding our Republic's navy, continue to increase our diplomatic standing within the galaxy and most of all continue to reach compromises with all political parties across all every isle whenever possible as to ensure our Republic continues to function like the well oiled machine that it is.

It is not solely the Azurian Republican Coalition that supports my Re-Election the Azurian Democratic Order Front, The Azurian Unity Party, Liberty Protection Coalition, the Party of Unified Christians, Azurian Republican Coalition and the Azurian Colonial League have all endorsed my re-election run.

Please when voting remember.

A vote for McAdams is a vote for progress!

The Altruistic Revolutionary Front [A.R.F.]
Click Here For Party Platform
1589048670825.png

open on the ARF headquarters, a small area with a few computer terminals and desks in no particular formation, and a few couches, one of which holds Henrí

"Morning comrades. Elections roll around yet again. It feels like just yesterday our revolution scored a massive victory in a massive victory showing the power of the common worker. Now, we need your help again. The revolution is far from over. We’re building a better tomorrow for the worker but breaking his chains in front of his oppressors and defending him against any retaliation. Our fight is a noble one, and our revolution shall prevail. Ils ne passeront pas, mes amis! Humanité unité!”

The Followers of Nazarene [F.O.N.]
1589048695566.png

1589048710358.png

Martin von Illden would make his announcement speech live on TV for his bid for vice presidency

"People of the Republic, this last term was a tremendous season for the Faithful of Nazarene! Not only did we start off as the third largest party in the senate, we completed every single promise we made to you the people! It is time for another term and we of FON will make sure it is just as tremendous as the last one.

The Azurian Republic needs strong leaders at the forefront of politics and I am one of those strong leaders. I, Martin von Illden of FON will be running for Vice Presidency this 2220! While I know my beliefs may have those who are less zealous worried, fear not for I believe this last term was more than enough proof that FON is capable to work with the entire senate. During the last ten years we have worked with, ARC, ARF and the UPS coalition in order to achieve our goals and what is best for the Republic!

It is clear that a vote for FON and myself is a vote for continued progress!"

--------------------------------

Thank you great citizens for the Republic, for both giving us a voice in the senate and being able to representing both those of and not of the Christian Faith! In the past 10 years the Faithful of Nazarene have stood as a pillar of cooperation on the floor of the Senate. We have done something that not everyone can claim: We have fulfilled our manifesto to the people. A monument that remembers to the tradition and history of Azuria is near completion, we have expanded into the stars in search of new oppturnity, we have sent envoys to Earth,Cervasia, New Eden, and The Galactic Community. Our great holy democracy is stronger today, then it has ever been!

In the next 10 years, our party will continue to lead to more growth for our republic and better lives for the people. We remain true to our principles, our values and our faith. The fact that numerous parties have already betrayed those who have voted for them. As a true example a religious party endorsed a candidate open about their hatred of religion is at least to me abhorrent not only to the people but in the eyes of God as well. The fact that a religious party endorse a candidate open about their hatred of religion is For I quote from the Ten Commandants "You shall not give false testimony".

I end with this passage from the Bible
"Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the parentless, the foreigner or the poor, do not plot evil against each other"
Zechariah 7:9-10
I think such a passage is something that everyone should follow.

Thank you for lending me your ears,
For God and the Republic

The Scientific Discovery League [S.D.L.]
1589051095984.png

Sheila makes the SDL senate speech digitally from her lab
"Hello there fine people of this republic, we in the scientific community need your help. The SDL over the past 10 years has passed many an act helping citizens like yourself and improving the people's lives around the globe with the power of science. With another election season on the horizon we hope to earn your support once more so we can discover new creatures, create new technologies, and harness science for the greater good. We have made great steps towards fulfilling the manifesto we put out for our party at the beginning of this 10 year term and promise to go further beyond in our efforts to help not only our community, but communities around the galaxy. For the people, for the stars, for science."

Azurian Military Union [A.M.U.]
1589049192043.png

Click Here For Platform
1589049602542.png

1589087279731.png

Reginald Bluesworth strides onto stage, wearing his signature blue on red suit, and steps up to the podium. He is stood in front of I.S.D members and the press.

My friends, I thank you for joining me on this most beautiful of days. Today, I stand before you as a friend in these trying times. As VP, I have made many great changes to this glorious republic, no thanks to you! The great voters of this prosperous republic. Therefore, I ask you to vote for me as President of this fair republic, and continue to usher in this age of progress and prosperity! Together, we are unstoppable, so let us unite once again. For the greatness of our fair Republic!

Thank you for attending, and I hope to see you on election day.

Reginald steps back and goes down to talk with press/supporters

The Universal Conservative Party [U.C.P.]
Click Here For Platform
1589049708004.png

"People of Azuria! I hope that this year brings new opportunities, and there is no better place for that to start than in the elections. We need to find people that can lead, oppose the government if they feel something is wrong, we need a stronger government. And so therefore I wish to put aside my quarrels, my statements, just for one second and ask you one question... Do you want Azuria to succeed? If so, vote UCP!"

Click Here For Party Platforms
1589050845310.png

At his office overlooking Azuria's Capital Anhilus Verstock is Recorded.

"My fellow Azurians! We are at the dawn of a new era! With Earth breaking down the Autonomy of it's subjects and a war of oppression in the Galactic East, we need to expand our power more than ever to protect ourselves through 3 routes.

The economic route requires us to do as we have done, utilizing our natural trade route, since the east is in chaos, we can use our route between the superpowers to our advantage. We must keep the markets free and open, yet regulated to ensure no monopolies that would hurt the people be allowed. Competition, trade, and regulation are the three pillars that we would need to maintain to gain more power and ensure prosperity for our citizens. The newest bill changing our policy can only hurt it in the long run by easing the competition that drives private innovation.

The Diplomatic route, requires us to do what we have done and maintain it, limit our contact with tyrants and oppressor's while building our relationship with fellow democracies that carry out the will of their peoples. We must be able to be independent, as any loss of sovereignty is detrimental to our people and the republic that lets their will be carried out.

The Militarist route, is one of the most important, the navy is the physical manifestation of our strength and will of the people in space. We must continue it's development to ensure that our citizens may never know a world in which they are oppressed by tyrants, and their will unheard. It is that very navy that we must continue expanding, if we are to ensure oppression may go into the history books as a thing of the past one day.

The ADOF will ensure these 3 routes are followed for all Azurians, for all that wish to have their ideas heard and will carried out. We here at ADOF will protect your rights and make sure your voice is heard by the senate. "
The recording ends and is sent onto the interweb.

The Party of Unified Christians [P.U.C.]
1589050034329.png

The Party of Peace and Prosperity [P.P.P.].
Click Here For Platform

Azurian Unity Party [A.U.P.]
Click Here For Platform
1589050700149.png

President of the Senate Lucian Ross takes the stage

My Friends! I wanted first to thank you for the trust you have given me and the AUP over the last decade. We will not forget the opportunity you have given us to represent you at the national stage. Now comes a new opportunity. I cannot tell you what the future will bring, but I can tell you that Azuria will approach and tackle it successfully if we maintain a strong faith and dedication to the values that bind us together. We all share in the goal of Azurian greatness, and I am certain that it is achievable. In my time as President of the Senate, I have seen great collaboration and agreement on the part of Azurians of all political persuasions, working together, standing by values of shared civility.

Regardless of what is to come, staying firm to these values will ensure our success. I was proud to stand for them in 2210, in my role as President of the Senate, and will be proud to continue standing for them, whatever comes in 2220. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the opportunity you have provided us. I intend to ensure that we continue to make you, all of you, the people of Azuria, proud. Thank you.

The Liberty Protection Coalition [L.P.]
1589051029205.png

"Having just come back after 10 years of service on the frontier all I have to say is that the Freedom is on the frontier were any hard-working woman or man can make a better live for themselves through hard work and dedication to the colonial costs as has been stated many times in our party platform these new colonies will be a part of the Republic and everyone in them shall be citizens and we shall protect and encourage their growth. In fact will protect their liberties and freedoms that we do all citizens.

The individual liberties that we all have must continue to be defended as we have the past 10 years; therefore, I asked for every citizen to vote for us to ensure that their liberties are protected. In addition to this I promise if were able to get enough support in the Senate we will keep all our campaign promises to do anything blocking the path expansion of freedom be they indigenous hostile life on an alien world or expanded governmental power."
befor leaving the stage Dr. Collins says off hand
"I evin have new book for everybody to read from my work on the frontier"

The Liberal Alliance [L.A.]
1589051213755.png

Citizens of the republic, as a veteran party in the senate I have bore witness to the unprofessional behaviour of many senators. Such actions and petty squabbles, rude behaviour and dare I say abandoning honests and faithful debate. Some might question why the Liberal Alliance walked out of the senate. This action was necessary. Many within the senate abandoned principles held by many republics throughout history. Citizens, I implore you. We have seen members of the right and left spend our resources recklessly on vanity projects, unnecessary expansion, increasing our fleet to unrealistic proportions, a massive funding project for five science ships and carless abandonment of our neutrality.
_
Citizens of the republic, my party and individual senators have done everything they can to try and prevent the thoughtless spending spree that took place. I can tell you there is a risk we may need to buy food from other nations. While this risk is here the Liberal alliance will work for you and ensure we have the food to feed our people. Left and Right have no meaning to us. What is important is providing the best for our citizens. That is why I, Simon Vaslak leader of the Liberal Alliance, have announced that I will be running for vice president. If you look at the other candidates you can clearly see other parties have endorsed them. No doubt some of these have been through back door deals and promises. I can assure you many of the laws that got passed were due to backroom deals. This normally is fine that is simply politics however the fear here is our republic will become less about honest debate and more around deals in the back alley. Is this a Republic based on votes or a shady cabal where support is achieved by helping another party. Do you want the republic to become corrupted from the inside? No, No, No.
_
If you support myself for vice president and my party in the elections we will ensure the new colonies get equal representation in the senate. We must learn from the past and that has shown us that equal representation must be achieved in the colonies. We will also push to try and maintain our neutrality to ensure that our citizens will not be dragged into a war by a larger power. This has been damaged by the irresponsible parties who approved an immigration treaty with Cervasian and yet did not do the same with Earth. We will push for an immigration treaty with Earth and if that fails, stop the treaty with Cervasian.

If you want a stable and balanced future vote for the Liberal Alliance and vote for Simon Vazlak for vice president and we will have a new golden age for our republic. Long live the Azurian Republic.

The Azurian People's Party [A.P.P.]
1589051328218.png

On the steps of the Senate of Azuria

"I, Titania Sandoval, have two announcements to make. One, that I knew well before this speech that I'd be making, the second has arisen out of recent political developments. Both of which are ultimately related, and the second has come about, organically from the first.

To begin, I announce the formation of the Azurian People's Party. It's general platform is available for all to read. Therefore, I will not be recounting the platform, but instead I'll be speaking of why I have formed this party in the first place. The most important thing I recognized in the senate, is that in it's current composition, it is a body in which inferior policies of patronage will triumph over well considered, productive policy. It has been a body where one bill will be rejected for being a superior version of another and next will be approved despite adding nothing new, due to the name that is attached to it. This is unacceptable, and I felt that I'd most effectively been able to stand against this tendency, as part of a party.

As for the second decision, I made this decision, with no premeditation, when I read a perplexing recent headline.

The Faithful of Nazarene and the Altruistic Revolutionary Front, have agreed to mutual endorsements of their Vice Presidential and Presidential candidates respectively.

First I ask of you to consider what a former anarchist and committed nazarene theocrat might have in common with how they view this Azurian Republic

Secondly I believe that the mutual agreement between these parties is evidence enough of the primacy of patronage, of mutual back scratching, before the type of reasoned commitment to ideals required for the functioning of a Democratic Republic. In protest of this worrying rot, along with the shortcomings that have stemmed from it, I announce my intent to run for the Presidency of the Azurian Republic

As for my 2220 platform, it is forthcoming."

The Azurian Colonial League [A.C.L.]
1589051421378.png

1589051457457.png

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Republic, We at the Azurian Colonial League have seen that the people of Azuria are finding themselves homeless, we promise that we will do everything in our power to ensure that the people of the republic will always have a roof over their head and food on their plate. Every vote for the ACL is a vote to end Homelessness in the Republic!

One people, One Republic!"

Doran stands behind a podium with the ACL logo on a screen behind him

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Republic, I, Doran Earlseid, Announce the creation of the Azurian Colonial League. Our goals are to further the Economy of the Republic and aid in the development of its colonies as we inevitably expand. We the people of the ACL come from both sides of the political spectrum due to our shared goal of Economic Prosperity, We will let the statistics decide how we approach this nations economy and not allow our ideology to stand in the way of true prosperity.

One people, One republic"

He leaves shortly afterwards

The First Voting Sites Have Opened Up!

1588530837312.png

The First Polling Sites have officially opened and already tens of millions of Azurians have begun waiting in line preparing to vote in the elections of 2220.

Click Here To Vote
1589051677255.png

Attachments

• 1589018225537.png
    1589018225537.png
    86,1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1589019449648.png
    1589019449648.png
    679,7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1589048477535.png
    1589048477535.png
    566,2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1589050845817.png
    1589050845817.png
    3,9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Voted. :)

Chapter 13: The Azurian Cosmograph's 2220 Election Special
Last edited:
Chapter 14: The Azurian Republics 2220 Election Results
Chapter 14:
The Azurian Republics 2220 Election Results
1589346349551.png

Nathaniel Benin begins to speak

"I am so happy to be here once again to report the most important day in Azuria. Election Day."

"This election has several points of interest especially in the Presidency and Vice Presidency which is sure to be a nail biter!"

A projection of the Presidential Candidates appears behind Nathaniel

"Now if you ask me when candidates first began declaring their intentions to run for the Presidency and we had pure chaos in the Left's ranks with several candidates announcing their intentions to run it seemed all but certain that Alexander McAdams would secure victory however almost as soon as they announced their candidacy they announced their intentions to drop out and which paved the way for Vice President Reginald Bluesworth to become the sole candidate on the left to be running for the Presidency and just as quickly Castor Bedard of the Universal Conservative Party and Titania Sandoval of the Azurian People's Party both right leaning political candidates announced their intentions to run for the Presidency all but ensuring a close and intense battle for the Presidency with McAdams only having a shot at winning due to countless political party endorsements."

A projection of the Vice Presidential Candidates appears behind Nathaniel

"The Vice Presidential Election is an equally intense election with Senator Giuseppe Ferraro of the Azurian Military Union once again running for the position of Vice President and with Senator Martin von Illden of the Faithful of Nazarene a once considered long shot candidate being endorsed by nearly leftist coalition the U.P.S. rocketing him to prominence on the national stage. Lastly we have Senator Simon Vazlak of the Liberal Alliance who although a relative obscure politician was immediately shown trailing only by the single digits in some polls due to his promises to ensure a proper leftist candidate for the Vice Presidency. "

A projection of political parties running for seats in the Senate appears behind Nathaniel

"When looking at the Senatorial Elections let me just say that this one is guaranteed to be a mess as fifteen... Yes you heard that correctly fifteen political parties are all vying for wins in the five hundred seat Senate and they will be hard fought as political enemies and allies all compete for seats. "

of the fifteen political parties on the screen several fade out leaving only a few parties left on the screen

"Now let us focus on a couple of parties of interest that I personally believe we really need to keep an eye on as they could be set up for big wins or massive losses. "

A picture of the Azurian Republican Coalition appears

"Now the first party is the largest the Azurian Republican Coalition which if you ask me is really in a tough position this election as they are the largest party in the senate which means that they have the most to lose and let me tell you they are certainly receiving some fierce competition from even their own ideology as Castor Bedard and Alexander McAdams of the U.C.P. & A.R.C. respectively traded barbs and insults towards each other mere days before the election both calling each other out for their wrongs while both telling the public to vote for them.

"This election is certainly going to be contested for A.R.C. and a lot of this comes down to the Presidential Election as if McAdams can secure another term the future of A.R.C. looks all but secured but if he fails to be re-elected they could potentially be overshadowed by their competitors and like so many parties in democracies past they could be forgotten."

A picture of the Altruistic Revolutionary Front appears

"Now the A.R.F. are in for a very tough election as after surprisingly squeezing out a sizable win in the 2210 Elections they surprised many by announcing they were not planning to run one of their candidates for the Presidency or Vice Presidency and instead announced their endorsements to Reginald Bluesworth of the I.S.D. "

"This move has many political scientists scratching their heads and stating that the A.R.F. due to the loss of publicity from a Presidential or Vice Presidential candidate could be set to lose quite a large portion of their seats in what is most likely their most critical election as to show the public their stability in the Senate. "

A picture of the Faithful of Nazarene appears

"Well strike me dumbstruck as I never thought I would be talking to you today about how the F.O.N. is set up in the perfect position to potentially gain seats or at the very lest maintain what they have as the sidelined and commonly referred to as "extreme" party has been validated as a major political force after being endorsed by the U.P.S. coalition as their candidate for the Vice Presidency."

"This endorsement means that the potential for left-leaning Christians to go out and vote for the F.O.N. has all but quadrupled and the party is set up to no matter the election results, win or lose in the Vice Presidency will become a mainstream political party within the Republic. "

A picture of the S.D.L. appears

"You know if you would have told me fifty years ago that a party dedicated solely to research and science would break even the five percent threshold in our Senate I would have laughed in your face however here we are with the S.D.L. one of the driving forces in the U.P.S. and set up to at the very least maintain their seat count. "

"The S.D.L. is in a unique position as they have a fairly large and loyal base of supporters that are unlikely to support any other political party meaning that for the time being I guarantee the S.D.L. will successfully maintain their seat count in the elections and even have the possibility to expand it! "

A picture of the A.M.U. appears

"The Azurian Military Union surprised many with it's successful run in 2210 however they were just barely kept from gaining the Vice Presidency. However this year Senator Giuseppe Ferraro is running once again for the position this time with endorsement from the A.R.C., A.D.O.F. and several other political parties leading to a hotly contested three way race in the Vice Presidency which if Senator Giuseppe Ferraro succeeds in the party has the potential to explode in votes and seats. "

"Now with the first election results coming lets head over and start looking at the first districts that are now reporting"

Several Hours Pass

The Race For The Presidency

"Alright this race has certainly been a nail biter and it in fact continues to be one as Alexander McAdams is leading Vice President Reginald Bluesworth by only the low single digits at this point as we are now reaching suburban regions in Azuria it is certain that the Presidency will be decided in these middle class neighborhoods.

Several Hours Pass
1589387370013.png

Alright with 99% of the vote tallied we can now confirm what we have been saying for the past hour or so that President Alexander McAdams has indeed won a second term for the Presidency after just barely beating out Reginald Bluesworth in the suburban vote with the national vote now confirmed at 46.2% for McAdams & 39.3% for Bluesworth.

Race For The Vice Presidency

Alright with the Presidency announced lets turn our attention to the Vice Presidential Election which has to be perfectly honest has been clear who the winner is ever since the first ballots starting coming in as even though his lead has been reduced to the single digits they are still very high and it is unlikely that there are enough votes to be counted for his main challenger to catch up.

Several Hours Pass
1589387381961.png

Alright and with 99% of the vote counted I can officially say that Senator Martin von Illden of the Faithfulof Nazarene has been elected as Vice President of the Azurian Republic! Although a hotly contested election with Ferraro and Vazlak both securing massive vote shares Illden has managed to secure this victory for the Followers of Nazarene a massive win for all followers of Nazarene across the Republic!

Race For The Senate

Alright with the Presidential and Vice Presidential results already posted we are happy to announced the results of the Republic's Senate for the year 2220 which has quite a few distinct differences from the election of 2210.

CLICK HERE FOR AN INTERACTIVE MAP
2220 Senate.png

1589355469731.png

As you can all see we have had several winners and quite a few losers in this election!

For starters lets look at our winners!

Winners

In such a tightly contested Senatorial Race it was difficult for parties to distinguish themselves however four parties managed to rise above the rest and capture our citizens hearts and votes.

A.D.O.F.
The party managed to score a surprise electoral win and nearly doubled their vote share gaining 50 Seats within the Republic's Senate which when you take into account the difficult past this party has had where it was a merger of three of the smallest parties in the Senate to becoming one of the largest!

A.R.C.
The A.R.C. managed to not only maintain its Senatorial lead but in fact managed to expand it by nine seats.

S.D.L.
meanwhile the S.D.L. managed to gain an additional eight seats making them the largest political party on the left.

L.A.
The L.A. managed to most likely through the parties Vice Presidential Race gain an additional ten seats as did the A.U.P.

Losers

U.C.P.
The U.C.P. after the events of the 2210 Election looked posed to have a chance at competing with A.R.C. however a decade after the impressive showing voters did not give U.C.P. the votes needed to maintain its electoral strength and the party in party lost 23 Senatorial Seats or just over two thirds of their 2210 gains.

P.P.P.
Although never a powerful political party the P.P.P. gained 22 Senatorial Seats in the 2210 Election however just a decade later the party has been reduced to a mere 8 seats a shadow of it's former self.

A.R.F.
The A.R.F. appeared to be on the rise after it's shocking electoral wins of 2210 however just ten years later it's vote share was sliced in half from 55 seats to 26 however the party is still in the game as a powerful senatorial player and may be able to regain it's lost seats with some careful moves.

This election several political parties fell very hard and lost double if not more of the seats they gained in the Election of 2210.

In Conclusion
The Elections of 2220 were full of competition, infighting and mass advertisement and few parties managed to make themselves stand out among the masses howeverr those parties that did make themselves stand out among all the others if they can continue to do so may have a long lasting Senatorial voice in the Azurian Republic...... or they could lose it all in 2230.

OOC Voting
All together we have 173 votes for this election which is just incredible!

Below are the results of the OOC voting :)
1589355617600.png

1589355624051.png

[Nearly fifty of our votes were from you guys. Readers of the IAAR on the forums. Thank you so much for voting! :) ]

Once Again A Massive Thanks To All Of Our Readers, Players and Supporters!

You Are The Ones That Keep This AAR Running!

Attachments

• 1589354359556.png
    1589354359556.png
    33,7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2220 Election.png
    2220 Election.png
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
I am glad to have you two with us on this journey!

When I began writing this IAAR I decided I truly wanted a unique, innovative and relatively realistic approach. I think you will enjoy the next few chapters :)

Once more we begin this journey!

No U.P.F. this time around :(
if you mind me asking what do that polltical mod do did it also spawn those created races quickly as well it usually takes me longer to discover all those kinds of races

The Political Mod just adds random events that make the games politics and diplomacy feel more alive.

All of the races and nations you see and the reason we know of all of them is because of me using console commands :)

It could be several mods conflicting with each other but not really my place to say

Chapter 15: Bills, Mergers & Production
Chapter 15:
Bills, Mergers & Production

The President of the Senate
An election for who would be named President of the Senate. The two candidates were Lucian Ross from the Azurian Unity Party and Gael Armano of the Azurian Revolutionary Front.

Lucian Ross – 288
Gael Armano – 110
Abstain – 28

Those supporting Lucian Ross: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, AUP, ADOF, LP, ARC, UCP, AMU, PUC, APP

Those supporting Gael Armano: ARF, ISD, SPL

Those abstaining: LA

Bills In The Year 2220

The Azurian Republic’s Military Readiness Act of 2220
Written by ARC and co-sponsored by General Sergei Meranov, PUC, APP, and ADOF

A bill concerning the expansion of the Republic’s naval forces, starports, and ground forces.

Text of the Bill:

Article A:
Starports
To ensure the safety of the Azurian Republic two frontier star ports will be established one in the Fujeau System to act as a defensive platform for the Republic against potential threats.

This star port will be equipped with a trade hub to take advantage of cross border trade and to tax trade occurring particularly in Widbarril and Yamon Systems which will generate +11 energy as well as a missile defense system to engage potentially hostile vessels.

An additional Star Port will be established at Gatana to aid with our expansion in the region and to take advantage of trade in the region which combined with the construction of trade hubs will yield 14 energy.

Lastly a Starport will be established in Gossimir where two planets are soon to become colonies of the Azurian Republic this Starport will be equipped with an additional 2 shipyards.
Article B:
Fleet Expansion

The current navy of the Azurian Republic is currently composed of 8 Corvettes and 1 Destroyer with an additional 3 scheduled for construction in two year intervals by 2226.

Although a start the navy is not in any position to fight against a professional navy if war were to break out and with the society research department 4 ½ years away from expanding our fleet capacity greatly [60] as such this bill calls for the following

20 Corvettes to be built by the year 2230 for a rough cost of 3,000 alloys

1 Cruiser fitted as a Carrier to be purchased from the Federated States of Earth for a rough cost of 3,000 energy by 2230.

1 Cruiser fitted as a carrier to be purchased from the Cervasian Congressional Republic for a rough cost of 3,000 energy by 2230.

The Republic produces 4176 Alloys per decade and has a current stockpile of 1,500 meaning by the end of the fleet expansion the Republic will still have 2,676 Alloys on hand.

As for energy the Republic produces 8928 per decade and has 13,000 on hand meaning even after the purchases the Republic will at the end of the decade have 15,928 energy in reserve.

This fleet expansion will see the establishment of the 1st and 2nd Azurian Republican Fleets with each having the Republican Navy equally divided between each other.

[Naval Capacity will be at 41 out of 60]
Article C:
Army Expansion

With new worlds being colonized the Republican Armed Forces Marines will be expanded to 5 Armies.

Yea – 335
Nay – 46
Abstain – 32

Those voting for the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Mearnov, ARC, ADOF, LA (8), LP, SPL, PUC, ISD, AMU, APP

Those voting against the bill: LA (20), ARF

Those abstaining: AUP

Earth-Cervasia Migration Equity Act
Sponsored By A.P.P.

A bill concerning the maintenance of the Republic’s neutrality between the two galactic superpowers by seeking to establish a migration treaty with the Federated States of Earth as a mirror to the already establish migration treaty with the Cervasian Congressional Republic.

Written by the APP and co-sponsored by ARC and General Sergei Meranov

Text of Bill:

In the name ensuring the fair neutrality of Azuri between the Federated States of Earth (F.S.E.) and the Cervasian Congressional Republic (C.C.R), this act requires the dedication of an envoy to Earth for the purpose of concluding a migration agreement with the F.S.E. to that which has been signed with the C.C.R. te mandate of this bill is to last until 2230.

In game effect: send envoy the F.S.E. improving relations until a migration treaty is agreed upon.

Yea – 434
Nay – 0
Abstain – 0

Those voting for the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, ARC, LA, ADOF, SPL, AUP, LP, ACL, ISD, AMU, ARF, PUC, APP

Those voting against the bill: None

Those abstaining: None

Agricultural Act
Written By The A.C.L.

A bill concerning the development of agricultural business to support the nutritional plenitude act.

Written by the ACL and co-sponsored by the LA

Text of the Bill:

The ACL proposes that in order to keep up with the recent nutritional plentitude act that we develop the agricultural business considerably across Azuria by 2230. we also propose that by 2235 a agricultural district is built on New Beginning

Gameplay: 1 Agriculture District on Azuria and 1 Ocean Farm District on New Beginning.

Yea – 383
Nay – 3
Abstain – 0

Those voting for the bill: ACL, ARC, AUP, SPL, LA, ADOF, ISD, AMU, ARF, PUC, APP

Those voting against the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov

The Azurian Housing Act
Written By A.C.L.

A bill concerning the construction of additional housing on Azuria.

Written by the ACL and co-sponsored by the LA

Text of the Bill:

In multiple locations around Azuria our capital, people are homeless. They have nowhere to live, no place to call home. The ACL propose that the republic aid to ensure that the citizens of the republic have a roof

In game effects: Build 2 city districts on Azuria by 2230

Yea – 376
Nay – 17
Abstain – 0

Those voting for the bill: ACL, AUP, ARC, SPL, ADOF, LA, ISD, ARF, AMU

Those voting against the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov and APP

The Land Reclamation Act
Written By The A.C.L.

A bill concerning making the land on Azuria and all colonies usable.

Written by the ACL and co-sponsored by the LP

Text of the Bill:

On planets such as Gossomir III a majority of the land is deemed unusable due to the features of the planet itself, If we are to colonize such worlds it is required that we seek out ways to use the land for ourselves.

In game effects: When possible research techs for clearing tile blockers

Yea – 411
Nay – 0
Abstain – 0

Those voting for the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, AUP, ACL, SPL, ARC, LA, ADOF, PUC, ISD, ARF, AMU, APP

Colonial Development and New World Infrastructure Act or CDNW
Sponsored By Sergei Meranov

A bill concerning the provision of government grants and research directives to help provide for colonial infrastructure and adapt local ecosystems to colonization. The act also provides for the establishment of a Colonial Development Organization to oversee the previous two goals.

Written by Dr. Susan Collins and Yazhu Feng-Way and co-sponsored by LP, ARC, FON, and AMU.

Text of the Bill:
You can't adjust the wind but you can adjust your sales -unknown
A few short centuries ago humanity gained mastery of its solar system and plan was able to use it to its full ability to become a type one civilization and eventually the type two civilization. Therefore we of the liberty protection coalition believe it is time for our public to become masters of the frontier and allow those worlds to be as free and great as our home. For this reason we post the colonial development and New World infrastructure act or as it will be referred to in this document the CDNW act. This act calls for the releasing of a large amount of government grants to all local authorities on colonial plants to fund infrastructure development. In conjunction with this the act also calls for the biological research of how to adapt the local ecosystems are newly colonized world to our own benefit. In conjunction with these two massive movements to develop colonial holdings the new agency will be formed in the name of CDO, the colonial development organization, to oversee the implementation of these two goals of the act.

In game effect- (Adopt the Mastery of nature ascension perk as our first perk)

Yea – 258
Nay – 61
Abstain – 115

Those voting for the bill: ARC, LA, ACL, ADOF (25), LP, ISD, AMU

Those voting against the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, APP, PUC, ARF

Those abstaining: AUP, ADOF (25), SPL

Voting Act
A bill concerning the apportionment of representation as it relates to vessels, stations, and colonies within the Republic.

Written by LA and co-sponsored by LP and ARC

Text of the Bill:

The voting act is an extensive act that will make it law that colonies, both major and minor stations and ships will have there own senators to represent them depending on the population. This act will make it law that everyone will have the same rights, liberties and have representation in the senate. The exception to this is new colonies will have one senator represent them at a minimum and one senator at a minimum will represent space that includes, stations, mining stations, Research stations, ships and anything else if citizens there are permeant residents. The amount of senators will increase from one based on the population of permeant residents on colonies and space. The amount of seats will remain at 500 for the senate and some seats will be combined to ensure other areas have a representative.

(Game effect nothing this is RP based. I also don't want to put down a required population.)

Yea – 375
Nay – 34
Abstain – 0

Those voting for the bill: AUP, ARC, SPL, LP, ACL, ADOF (25), LA, PUC, ISD, ARF, APP

Those voting against the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov and AMU

The Colonial Development Act
A bill concerning the development of standardized colonization practices for worlds newly colonized by the Republic.

Written by the ACL

Text of the Bill:

The ACL proposes that once a colony has finished fully developing we begin to make sure that the colony is contributing, so we propose
Begin construction on agricultural districts once a colony is established
In the case of Oceanic Farms being available those shall we constructed instead
Once The Agricultural Districts are done we build a generator district on the colony

In game effects: When a colony is done build 1 Agriculture district, 1 Generator District by 8 years after the colony is established

Yea – 104
Nay – 199
Abstain – 113

Those voting for the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, ACL, LA, ISD, ARF

Those voting against the bill: ADOF, ARC, AMU, APP

Those abstaining: AUP, LP, SPL

Colonial Administration Act
A bill concerning the expansion of the Republic’s bureaucratic departments to aid in administering its newly acquired territory.

Written by ADOF

Text of the Bill:

With the republic expanding, it's old bureaucracy system is unable to handle the needs pf the colonies leading to widespread mishaps in our administration over the fledgling local governments.
This bill ensures that the Republic builds a new headquarters of bureaucracy on Azuria or one of it's colonies as well as reform of the current system to allow further expansion into the stars for Azuria.

In game affect: A Administration building must be built on Azuria by 2230.

Yea – 343
Nay – 0
Abstain – 0

Those voting for the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, AUP, ARC, ACL, SPL, LA, ISD, ARF, AMU, APP

Planetary Security Act of 2220
A bill concerning the establishment of military garrisons and headquarters for the new marine armies on Gossimir III.

Written by Senator William Gessner, supporter of General Sergei Meranov and co-sponsored by General Sergei Meranov and ARC

Text of the Bill:

BE IT ENACTED BY THE SENATE OF THE AZURIAN REPUBLIC:

That security of our worlds, as demonstrated by the recent outbreak of unprovoked conflict in the Eastern Galactic Rim, is paramount it is vital that the Republic establish a functional and robust military to ready itself to combat any threat. As such, Gossimir III shall, as one of its first major three construction projects, build a stronghold to serve as a new headquarters for the Republic's ground forces and to provide that colony with sufficient ground defenses to deter all but the most dedicated of attackers.

In-game effect: Gossimir III will build a stronghold within the first three buildings.

Yea – 298
Nay – 49
Abstain – 0

Those voting for the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, ADOF, ARC, AUP, LA, PUC, ISD, AMU

Those voting against the bill: LP, ARF, APP

Trade Route Protection Act
A bill concerning the deployment of the Republic’s fleet to combat piracy.

Written by Christopher Barlin of ADOF and co-sponsored by ARC

Text of the Bill:

Due to the historical reliance of our Azurian Republic upon trade routes between the major powers of Galaxy, and the growing nature of trade along these routes, and with the Azurian Republic now expanding, safe access to sell or acquire goods is of necessity for continued growth and prosperity. Criminal and Pirate activities have long been thorns in the side of Galactic governments, and they continue to operate with no regard to galactic law or recognized boundaries.

As such the Trade Route Protection Act allows and gives jurisdiction for Azurian Defense and law enforcement agencies to intervene, halt, or otherwise prevent pirate or criminal activities, even should they occur out of Azuria's direct borders. Threats posed by Piracy and crime do not disappear just by crossing out of Azurian Space, therefore this law is intended to allow our nations protective forces to continue to act as needed to defend our republic.

Addendum I- This law does not supersede permissions of operation for our forces regarding any systems that are under recognized claims by other foreign Political entities, or other areas deemed as off limits to our forces by domestic or Galactic law, present or future

(Allows jurisdiction for fleet to deal with piracy in unclaimed systems)

Yea – 275
Nay – 34
Abstain – 26

Those voting for the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, ARC, AUP, ADOF, ACL, LA, AMU, APP

Those voting against the bill: ISD

Those abstaining: ARF

The Colonization of Hianm Act
A bill concerning the colonization of the Hiann system.

Written by ARC

Text of the Bill:

Within the Hiann System lies a perfectly habitable planet ripe for colonization as such this bill calls for the colonization of the Hiann System by 2235 at the latest.

The pre-requisites for colonization are that the current two planets being colonized finish their initial colonization actions and that the Azurian Economy is maintaining a positive in all categories.

Yea – 262
Nay – 84
Abstain – 28

Those voting for the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, ARC, AUP, ADOF, ARF, AMU, APP, PUC

Those voting against the bill: SPL and ISD

Those abstaining: LA

The Azurian Technological Advancement Act of 2220
A bill concerning investment into various scientific endeavors and departments throughout the Republic.

Written by ARC

Text of the Bill:

To ensure the Azurian Republic maintains itself as a technologically adept nation that can compete technologically with other galactic states we must expand our investment into research, exploration and surveying as well as expand research into training of our science departments and crews.

Estimates state that doing this will increase overall research gains by 20% if not more as well as allow quicker surveying of the galaxy.

[Begin the Discovery Tradition tree and finish it as well as take the Technological Ascendancy Perk]

Yea – 338
Nay – 59
Abstain – 0

Those voting for the bill: Independent Senators supporting Sergei Meranov, SPL, ADOF, AUP, LP, ARC, ISD, ARF, PUC, APP

Those voting against the bill: AMU and LA

Gossomir III Initial Development Act
Written by FON

Endorsed by Abhay Mujumdar, Governor of Gossomir III
With the colonization of Gossomir III well underway, plans must be made for the when colony is inevitably completed. Therefore the Faithful of Nazarene make the following proposal for the initial plans for the planet.

I. The Planet will be renamed to Gossomir, with "III" portion being dropped
II. A team will be sent out to study the viability of construction large scale homes on the oceans of the world, we believe that these home will be the best suited for the world due to the extensive features that prevent the construction of normal districts
1.Once this is complete, and if the survey returns with a positive response, the construction of a Ocean City District will be started
III. The first building that will constructed in the colony will be decided by the governor who submit his recommendation to the senate to be voted on
IV. In addition the planet will be authorized to construct a Energy District, once the planet is fully colonized and the population is high enough.
(In game effect: rename planet to Gossomir, Build a Ocean City District,Build a Energy District once we reach 4 pop)

Yes: 435
No:
Abstain: 65

The western outer rim cooperation act part 1
The azurain borders have rapidly expanded in the western outer rim and has brought us closer to our neighbors making possible travel between nations much safer compared to long travels through unclaimed territories. Azuria has also at the moment been able to get good relations with neighbors such as new Eden and cervassia but we have not made much grounds on talking to our other neighbors in the western rim so the AMU suggests that we begin a outreach to our close neighbors for if we are to have peace in our region of the galaxy we must be able to maintain communications with our neighbors to possibly avoid conflicts due to good relations. The AMU suggests that the first nation we try cooperation with will be the Nilanskian confederacy, a fellow democratic nation and also has to face pirates funded from the den mutually with us as they are also close to den influenced territories. AMU believes close cooperation with the confederacy could aid us in a mutual aid of clearing out pirate influence in the region but also give both nations economic aid if we can establish a safe trade route amongst ourselves and possible immigration that can benefit both our nations but to do this we must first send a envoy to them to represent our nation.

Written by: AMU

(In game effects: send a envoy to the nilanskian confederacy and possibly secure a migration treaty and possible trade port in a star base near them if one is built to represent a trade center between our nations. )

Yes: 403
No: 23
Abstain: 74

Colonial Construction Act
With Gossimir III and New Beginnings being colonized shortly each colony should invest in construction of one Mine, Farm or Energy District based on which one is more valuable

Yes: 262
No: 50
Abstain: 188

The P.P.P. Merges with the S.D.L.
View attachment 577627

The S.D.L. [50 Seats] which broke many expectations and became tied with two others parties to be the second largest party within the Azurian Republic's Senate has announced a merger with the Peace and Prosperity Party [8 Seats] making the newly formed Scientific Prosperity League [S.P.L.] the second largest party within the Azurian Republic at 58 Seats.

Mastering Nature
View attachment 577634
As per the Colonial Development and New World Infrastructure Act the Azurian Republic has begun investing massively in understanding celestial bodies and making the most of them. No mountain, forest or desert shall get in the way of Azurian expansion, progress and prosperity.

Gossimir III Secrets Revealed
View attachment 577635
Colonists on Gossimir have made a startling discovery. An inactive yet intact "Stargate" as our scientists call it. Although inactive much can be learned from the Star Gate and most of this Star Gate provides countless potential research jobs for our Republic to learn about this incredible discovery.

New Star Ports To Be Established
1589532314366.png

In the border regions of Fujeau and Gatana as well as the Solar System of Gossomir where the Republic is establishing colonies on two celestial bodies Solar System Outposts are being expanded into fully fledged Star Ports equipped with Trade Hubs, proper weapon defense systems and Shipyards to aid with the current ongoing fleet expansion bill.

Migration Treaty With Earth
1589527719875.png

With the ink of the Azurian-Cervasian Migration Treaty still wet the Azurian Republic did not waste anytime establishing a new Migration Treaty with the Federated States of Earth as to ensure relations with the two super powers as to ensure Azuria does not fall into either of their spheres of influence.

New Eden Revokes Their Guarantee
As soon as the offer was granted it seems it was just as quickly revoked as the Theocracy of New Eden has announced they will not longer be guaranteeing the Republic's independence.

Republic Wide Endorsement of Scientific Growth & Expansion
As per the The Azurian Technological Advancement Act of 2220 the Azurian Republic has begun investing heavily in the fields related to scientific growth as well as improving the Republic's understanding of the galaxy as a whole and ways to effectively survey it are expanded upon and made more efficient.

President Alexander McAdam's Popularity At An All Time High
1589529759075.png

Although the election of 2220 was hotly contested it would appear that the popularity of President McAdams and his support continues to be firm and powerful as citizens of the Republic have reported improved willingness to work thanks to McAdams Administration as well as an overall increase to the nations stability.

Coil Guns To Strike Craft
1589529920736.png

As per the Republic's Military Readiness Act of 2220 research has begun being prioritized into strike craft that would be capable of serving onboard the planned Cruisers that are soon to be purchased from the Federated States of Earth and Cervasian Congressional Republic.

Administrative A.I.
1589531120755.png

As the Republic has begun announcing it's intentions for a large scale expansion on research the Physic's Department has decided to take the leap as it begins investing in Administrative A.I. which should if successful decrease development and research times by up to 5%

1589531739577.png

With countless Volcanoes restricting even basic colonization of Gossomir the Republic's Societal Department has begun investing heavily in ways to remove the dangers of these volcanoes either naturally or artificially as to ensure the planet is hospitable and that the newly established colony has the opportunity to expand.

The Astral-Grinian War
1589530112856.png

To the surprise of many the private corporation Astral Robotics has announced it's declaration of war against the Grinian Republic over a border dispute between the two nations. This is surely a shocking turn of events as the Eastern regions of the galaxy become ever more ravaged by warfare.

The Republic's Navy Receives New Warships
1589531401633.png

As per the Azurian Republic's Military Readiness Act of 2220 the Azurian Republican Navy has received seventeen new Corvette Class Warships of the total twenty three planned warships by 2230 when including the Azurian Republic's Fleet Expansion Act of 2210 which is set to finish in 2226.

This fleet expansion has strengthened the Republic's Navy to twenty seven corvettes and one destroyer with two Cruisers currently being constructed by the Federated States of Earth & Cervasian Congressional Republic which will act as flagships for the soon to be established 1st and 2nd Republican Fleets.

The Azurian Republic's Economy Circa 2225
1589873147614.png

Azuria 2225
1589532083134.png

New Beginning 2225

1589532122204.png

Gossomir 2225
1589532137746.png

Borders of the Azurian Republic in 2225
1589532172306.png

Outliner in the Year 2225
1589532200630.png