• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I edited your AAR-title so people know there's a Mexico-AAR around. Good luck, nice setup.
Thank You!
This is weird! :D
Yeah, never seen a map quite like this one!
Aweaome expansion in America - but what about Asia and Oceania?
That will have to come later. I'm lazy, and I don't like using ships very often.
Pshh. Nothing weird about the Sibexicans! Go Sibexico!!!
Huzzah!
Don't you have cores on Australia? Can't you take it back?
No, I didn't unfortunately, which is the main reason why I didn't care too much that the rebels got it.

Part 5: Growth​

We start tings off this time by rebuilding our manpower from the last war, and by getting a new king.

m7qlJ.jpg

Next, we hire two advisers to reduce revolt risk and to get rid of our infamy.

9m77E.jpg

We get better cannons!

6bOcc.jpg

A core is gained on Louisiana. Hopefully this can be useful for us later on.

TLLHT.jpg

We go one more centralized, so that now we are max Centralized.

tIiSW.jpg

A new ruler. He's ok, I guess. We could do better.

GKh4Z.jpg

Our adviser helps us become more stable again. This is looking like a good choice to hire them!

3XxcW.png

A truce is up. Time to gain more territory!

hn2UB.jpg

Right now our infamy is at 11. That adviser has done us a lot of good.

clgDy.jpg

Peace with Louisiana already. Nothing exciting happened in this part of the war, and they are now isolated in a little pocket.

kcQiz.jpg

A better ruler, finally!(Not that it really matter though).

CCm42.jpg

Good progress is being made against the USA. We are already occupying some of their southern provinces.

3ayld.jpg

A great event, by my standards!

lwBWC.jpg

We peace out with the USA's allies to get a de facto 100% war score.

5BRyC.jpg

And now, the peace deal. We came out pretty good, I'm thinking.

zwcJO.jpg

That all for this update, here's some world maps, and see you next time!

uAXeo.png

0qDNf.png

Ooo I think you got the wrong kind of diplomat for infamy reduction. :)
Well, if my ruler's diplomacy skills go up, my infamy reduction will go up along with it. Also, there were no regular advisers for that anyways.
Siberomexico's Orthodox? o_O
Yes, as has been stated below, they are Siberian after all.
They came from Siberia, so of course. :p
Of course!
After you reduce Louisiana to a few provinces, can you keep it as a pet? Pweeeese? It has a flag too cool for annexing :wub:
No, sorry but All of the world must be mine!
Really fun idea and way to not just leave a wc after completion..
If I ever finish mine this seems like a fun idea...:rolleyes:
Yeah, so many weirdly placed countries make it fun!

Part 6: A new beginning​
First thing to happen this time around is that we gain some cores in Siberia. We will gain the rest within the next few years.

H9CkI.jpg

Next, what else but a war!

v0xNW.png

Our Siberian border with Brazil before the war:

9zyjS.jpg

A move towards innovative, because who needs missionaries?

Bb0QR.png

We destroy Haiti's army of 30,000 men. After that we siege all of their provinces.

pcVpW.png

r8t51.png

Since our entire navy consists of 7 transport ships, we make peace for a connection of our lands with a low warscore.

L5LOc.png

What it looks like now.
We will build a line of Sibero-Mexico through all of America!

PaWAJ.png

Brazil is a pushover. all of their troops were in 8,000 man armies, that we destroyed every so often.

MyUdg.png

They only had one army in Siberia, so the hard part was just getting to the new provinces in a reasonable amount of time.

VCLGr.jpg

We occupy most of their country, and this is what we get. A really good deal in my opinion.

Zry5R.png

4qwnE.jpg

However, soon after the peace deal, a couple of nations warn us.

This is the reason why they are doing that:

JhHI6.jpg

So, I didn't notice my old ruler died, and I got a bad diplomacy one next.
I didn't really want to start the infamy wars just yet, but oh well. We are reasonably powerful right now so I am confident we can succeed.

Next 2 updates will be an overview of the world, with pics of most areas of the world and the world map.

So until then, goodbye!

Wow. That's some good warmongering, and a BB level anyone would be proud of. :D

I haven't played base HTTT in some time and can't remember if high BB causes stab hits and spams you with revolt events or not.

Well actually this is IN, and high bb is not a big problem, and it's only downside is that countries will warn and attack
you. In most games, it's not uncommon to have over a thousand infamy

Well actually this is IN, and high bb is not a big problem, and it's only downside is that countries will warn and attack
you. In most games, it's not uncommon to have over a thousand infamy

Nice! You get hosed for high BB in DW. :) You get events that can push BB even higher, stab hits, +15RR events, and everyone gets a CB that gives them a 1 BB per province wardec. :D.

I think the highest BB I've ever had was maybe 60 in the base EU3 game. 1k sounds... awesomely fun actually. :)

Nice! You get hosed for high BB in DW. :) You get events that can push BB even higher, stab hits, +15RR events, and everyone gets a CB that gives them a 1 BB per province wardec. :D.

I think the highest BB I've ever had was maybe 60 in the base EU3 game. 1k sounds... awesomely fun actually. :)
Well, over 1000 is actually not quite that common. In France wc I came within 30 or 40 infamy from it, so that much is only realistic in faster wc's(mine was in the 1790')

Part 7a: World Overview Part 1​

Now that my infamy wars are starting, it's time to see the world map as it is in this time.

First, it's Scandinavia and Russia, with Norway controlling the majority of Scandinavia, and Muscovy controlling almost all of Russia. Don't be fooled by Norway's size, though, Denmark could beat them in a war, and gain supremacy.

hhQGk.png

Now we look at central Europe and the islands near it. The mainland is filled with regional powers such as Munster, the Netherlands, Saxony, the Teutons, Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Armagnac, Burgundy, and Orleans. The two main islands are held by Ireland and Great Britain, unsurprisingly.

SdzRl.jpg

Now we look at Italy, Iberia, and North Africa. Castille dominates Iberia, and Modena controls all of Italy, while Algiers fights the dominant Tunisia for control of North Africa.

bu5NC.jpg

A look at the Eastern Mediterranean and the Black Sea is next. Karaman, Syria, and the Mamluks hold the old Ottoman lands, and Zaporizhie controls the old Golden Horde. Croatia is a rising power int the Balkans, but the Knights have fallen apart recently, and are broken into many states. Also, successful Transylvania is successful.

ZOknr.jpg

Here is Arabia and East Africa. Haasa controls the Arabian Peninsula, while Brazil controls the African interior, with no sea access. Quite odd indeed.

gUoTk.jpg

South Africa is a mess of countries, with Brazil holding the majority, and Mutapa and Swahili holding some minor lands. Also, the Mamluks hold the Kongo.

gIgKe.png

West Africa is owned by Songhai, but Brazil also has a sizeable portion of it as well.

N4zx6.png

India: many different nations, but the dominant force is obviously Deva Bengal, with their vast swathes of land. Also, no Vijayanagar in sight, hooray!

W6iGz.jpg

The Central Asia region is held by 3 main powers: Zaporizhie, Kazakh, and Khorasan. This looks like one of the most difficult areas to conquer in the world.

LxyUS.jpg

Siberia: What else to say, except Mexican dominance and a little bit of Manchu.

aQ4nZ.jpg

In China, the Manchu basically took over the Ming, and gave the Oirats some land in Tibet. Also, Korea has expanded(not for long) and Japan owns, well, Japan.

SCjua.jpg

fhbMd.jpg

Indonesia and Indochina are ruled by Khmer, Brunei, various American(and Siberian) powers who happen to own a few islands there.

n8oHc.png

*grumbles*

eIWym.png

Next time: we go over the Americas, and state the plan of doom for world conquering.