• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd love to see the history of the Targaryean Renaissance continue. Preferably by conquering the Free Cities once and for all, and creating a glorious New Valyria from Westeros to Qarth.

Reactions:
So... who saw this one coming?

A few weeks shy of one year since I last posted here, I am back to say... hello! Life got in the way, (and by 'life' I predominantly mean 'I had no working computer for nearly nine months'), and brought this little project of mine to a whimpering halt. I would have loved to continue it, but with my broken computer came the need for a new one, and the loss of all my old data. No screenshots, no save game, no notes I'd written to keep track. Even if I wanted to continue, I couldn't. Sucks, but that's how things go sometimes I suppose.

So that means the end of this thing, though I'm sure for the last year it's been 'over' to any of the few of you who actually paid fervent attention. However, with a new computer comes new possibilities, and so I hope to be starting up something brand new soon... very soon.

Thank you to all of you who read this and continue to read what I did manage to get through in the game. I cannot fathom how this is one of the most popular AARs ever, and has been viewed nearly 100,000 times. Thanks for entertaining this dumb kid who wanted to write about dragons and shit. It was fun while it lasted. Now, on to the next chapter!

Reactions:
Heh. I actually once updated an aar a year later myself.

Lots of fun progress in the GoT mod. Horde mechanics have been instituted for the Dothraki, for example.

Too bad it went south, but I'd gladly read your next story.:)