• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
FYI Cookfl has started a CK2 AAR:

I was hoping for a Stellaris or that HOI4 project he was hinting about but this is still cool and is up to his usual high standards.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Time to necro-post!!
(Has it really been over 2 years since this amazing AAR reached closure??)

This hilarious video needs to be posted here, as a snapshot from the crown atomic future that could have been ;)

(With all respect to the deceased queen, no disrespect intended)

• 2Like
Reactions:
This hilarious video needs to be posted here, as a snapshot from the crown atomic future that could have been ;)
I too was thinking about Elizabeth II's funeral being included as another chapter, haha! Plenty of amazing photos to use for it.

I’m at around page 50 and honestly, idk how I feel about this story. Like, the writing is entertaining, the alternate history is fun and I love seeing those slice of life chapters that you have.

On the other side however, this seems like a world where everyone who isn’t Canadian or British is just an idiot, people attack things and do things just because, there’s no reason for them to do it, any intern at their office could tell them their plans make zero sense, but they go ahead and do it anyways. Also, all the syndicalists seem to think they’re Stalinist communists for some reason, and all their leaders immediately go full Stalin, like they don’t even take a second to catch their breath, they’re just like “oh wow, my first day as chairman of this fair nation, well, better take an axe to the economy and then starve some people to death just because”, where are all the normal/rational people at, where are all the actual syndies at ?

also it seems like the Brits have put all their points into luck, because so far it seems like every time the king farts someone hands him a new piece of land to add to his empire.

• 2Like
Reactions:
What an amazing AAR, finished it just right now. It was like an epic book. Truly one of best AARs ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: