• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GrimReaper said:
Guys, please. Don't turn this great AAR into a discussion about "who would have won a confilct between the allies and the soviets?". There are more appropriate forums for that.

Lets return to order, shall we :rolleyes: :)

Nope we shol let Singleton Mosby to play for that and we shall see who will win the conflict :rofl: Are there any movements in China or Korea.

BTW is there a mod in the WWIII startnig in the 1950 when Korean war began? That would be more realistic then right after the WWII. Remember what did Eisenhower suggested to do in the Korean war when Chinese sended reinforcements. "Nuck the dame communists" that would have brought the WWIII for sure as Soviets would defend the Chinese:D

mercader1941 said:
great aar, keep it up.

cant resist, blodwen the germans thought the USSR would fall to pieces fast also, and they had less distance to cover to get to moscow then the US did, and many more winters stood before the US and moscow.

The reason Moscow didn't fall to pieces is that they had 13million more men alive who could serve as soldiers. In this scenario those men are dead and Moscow's been nuked to pieces. Totaly different scenarios.

GrimReaper said:
Guys, please. Don't turn this great AAR into a discussion about "who would have won a confilct between the allies and the soviets?". There are more appropriate forums for that.

Lets return to order, shall we :rolleyes: :)

I have to say I liked to read this discussion altough it would fit better into the History forums.

osloweasel said:
man this is so great, cant wait to get my hands on DD.

my hat of to you mr. S-M.

Thanks you. :cool:

Mettermrck said:
This is a great read, makes me hope the shipment comes faster! :cool:

Thanks Mett....When will it come, todayor tomorrow?

pjrap said:
BTW is there a mod in the WWIII startnig in the 1950 when Korean war began? That would be more realistic then right after the WWII. Remember what did Eisenhower suggested to do in the Korean war when Chinese sended reinforcements. "Nuck the dame communists" that would have brought the WWIII for sure as Soviets would defend the Chinese:D

NO, sadly there is no such mod (at least, there wasn't in the presscopy).

Just caught this, SM. Wow, the Soviets are really rolling along. Bombing Moscow didn't seem to do much but anger them. I too wish to see what is happening in the Pacific theatre.

Great so far! I'll surely be keeping up with this.

Yes, an update would be nice :)

Come on Yoy don't revive old AARs but still, I'd like to know if this will be updated ever again.

Yoy21 said:
Hey, reviving brings back good times. Like the time we read this aar :D

good point

Yes but no need to bring up ones that haven't been updated in 2 months, :p

Oh anyway Spitfire, when are you starting your next gameplay AAR?

Jape said:
It's not that bad a thing it does two good things:

1) Puts the AAR up for notice to new readers (ie Me :D , great read)

2) Might encourage the writer that little bit more to continue ;)

1 Thanks a lot.

2 I don't think I will update this AAR anymore.
The intention of this AAR, at first (two weeks before Doomsday was released) was to show some of the new Doomsday features by way of an AAR. At the same time I was working on my other AAR (Riders...) and this one was just an intermezzo.

So.....it will not be continued. If you would like to read more of me....try Riders or the continued version of Wiking. Linkies in my sig :)

And, no problem with reviving my old AAR's I like to see my name up top :)