• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*Subscribes*

I'll be fascinated to see how this goes, the Maya game I played before Iroquois AAR did include survival but I only managed to hold Mexico (and Tahiti ;)).

There is a lot of luck involved; first contact with Europeans is a crisis point. I fear that the first thing Creek will know about Europe is a Portuguese DOW and an invasion force hitting the beaches.

Oh he had boats alright.

Boats? LOL yes I had a few. Very useful for the invasion of Europe.

There's the answer, Turrosh.

And i meant you didn't need to edit them in the game.

E: Hmm, i estimate my inflation will be 10000 before i can westernise (=First NI).

E: Hmm, i estimate my inflation will be 10000 before i can westernise (=First NI).
Why are you minting? I can't imagine what you need to spend the money on this early.

Why are you minting? I can't imagine what you need to spend the money on this early.

Well, money goes to unit upkeep, and if i disband them, Shawnee (who has 8000 men) will surely attack me. Also advisor upkeep takes it. If i put treasury slider so that i gain 0 inflation, then i lose few ducats each month. I'll try what happens if i disband my army. I'm sacking my advisors as my stability just reached +3 (stupid meteors sighted, lowering my stability!)

Oh and btw, it's really boring to wait 40 years without anything to happen except ruler embarassing my court.

Last edited:
Here's the world in 1443:

eu3mapcre1443281.png

I guess portugal or England is gonna colonize first.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. WHOA.
WHOAH
Portugal expanded?????
:confused::confused::confused:

Well, money goes to unit upkeep, and if i disband them, Shawnee (who has 8000 men) will surely attack me. Also advisor upkeep takes it. If i put treasury slider so that i gain 0 inflation, then i lose few ducats each month. I'll try what happens if i disband my army. I'm sacking my advisors as my stability just reached +3 (stupid meteors sighted, lowering my stability!)
Your vassals can't attack you if you're also allied to them. Also it's okay if you lose ducats each month as long as your annual income is positive.

Plus you don't need to disband them, just decrease maintenance.
Hmm, looks we're gonna have to teach you some things....

Plus you don't need to disband them, just decrease maintenance.
Hmm, looks we're gonna have to teach you some things....

Maintenance zero, Shawnee's rebels come into my territory and kill my troops.
I'll try it though. Thanks for advices. And i've already handled my inflation, so no problems anymore. Now it's just waiting.

Ummm, not ZERO maintenance. Never, EVER zero. Instead on 30-40%.

Update 3: First discoveries

With Shawnee as our vassal, we don't need to worry about succession crisises. Now we just have to wait for the Europeans.

stable.jpg

Stable Government? We haven't even got horses!

Soon we reclaimed the stab hit. Then, instead of stab hit, we had a meteor hit;

meteor.jpg

More stability losses.

In december 1443, Brim finally dies and without any crisis, our new ruler, whoever-his-name-is, rises to the throne.

opotheylayopo.jpg

Years pass. It is now 1452, nothing new has reached our nation. Then we discover something awesome:

incas.jpg

Incas. Soon we will find the rest of their empire, the their neighbors spread , and so on.

This is it for now. Next one tomorrow.

Kinda short, but nothing happened.

One exciting update!

Last edited:
I wonder if the game is bugging, but i started a game with France, and i can see Creek in 1399. Trying to do WC (see my WC questions thread in general).

*Subscribes*

This should be intress;)ting