• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm afraid that work and family taking it's toll I can't promise to finish this into a PDF book anytime soon. If anyone else feeling they can do it I would be glad, since as said I can't promise anything as the situation looks right now.

This Game Inspired me to get get HOI2 off the shelf, and get the Naval Mod. It has inspired me to become an avid Event Maker. From your struggling to stay behind the Curitaba Line. From your risky, but successful amphibious Invasion of Argentina. From your Masterful Battle of the Atlantic. From your Invasion of Japan. From your winning the Desert War with your Mechanized Army. From your battle in the boxing ring that is Europe. You have been an inspiration to me, and dozens of others.

Remember, Peru is better than Brazil! :D

LM+,

I finally got a break at work long enough to finish. A masterpiece. Thank you for writing and sharing. Please let me know when you start your next!

Vann

Aye...Lest we forget...

congratulations LM+ on 100,000 views ! ! :D

LM+:
...- I will get around to writing up a small trade FAQ at some point.

wonderful ! ! :)

LM+:
...It will be quite a while before I write another AAR, due largely to my new HOI2 modding project. Some of you have already discovered it at http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280943 . When I do start another AAR, I will certainly adopt the wise counsel of posting a link in this thread.

please include all your links in the message (epsilon, etc.) ! ! :cool:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is one of the best AAR's I've ever read. I frequently read your Vicky AAR's over and over aswell LM+. They are really great.

Wow, I wish I read this while it was being written. Absolutely amazing work with Brazil. I've been reading it continuously for the last 3 days. I'm so sad its over :(

wonder what LM+ is doing these days?

Great AAR. Superb! As part Brazilian and knower of the country's history, it really affected me, as it reminded me of how much this nation is capable of accomplishing if only we had wise and strong leadership to face the problems presented to us.

But I won't talk of politics here - My most sincere congratulations for this AAR and for the appreciation of Brazil's military history. Even a bit of Portuguese was learned! :)

Enjoy reading this AAR again and again - i believe it to be a Classic - truely it deserves what old actors get for their lifes work an OscAAR or something - an honorary AARward or something...

those of you who havent head this yet should take the time during the holidays......just a tip in case you want a good read

"CC"

Simon-1979 said:
Enjoy reading this AAR again and again - i believe it to be a Classic - truely it deserves what old actors get for their lifes work an OscAAR or something - an honorary AARward or something...

those of you who havent head this yet should take the time during the holidays......just a tip in case you want a good read

"CC"
Thanks ever so much for your kind words. Since it's highly unlikely I'm ever again going to have the opportunity to match this work, it will probably remain my personal best, warts and all.

charlieart66 said:
[about the Epsilon mod]Its still very nice to play though, bit buggy though.

Concept is superb.
"A bit buggy?" You're far too generous! *wry wince* The second most important reason I stopped work on Epsilon (the first being an extended RL crunch) was that I just could not figure out for the life of me why the blasted thing kept crashing! Don't play it, please!