• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
LM+ said:
Thanks ever so much for your kind words. Since it's highly unlikely I'm ever again going to have the opportunity to match this work, it will probably remain my personal best, warts and all.

That is sad news. Your gameplay style was a great fun to read and a great teaching tool as well.

LM+ said:
"A bit buggy?" You're far too generous! *wry wince* The second most important reason I stopped work on Epsilon (the first being an extended RL crunch) was that I just could not figure out for the life of me why the blasted thing kept crashing! Don't play it, please!

Buggy as heck? Yes. But the concepts you promoted in it were gold, pure gold.

Just finished reading to the end of this, best AAR I've found.

Very well done in both strategic and tactical playing and the writing. Really showed the playing of a master at work. Still can't believe Brazil carried the allies to Berlin and beyond.

Did you get to writing the FAQ on trading? The economics of the game is where I very sorely fail.

Wasn't able to put it down, at the end of two weeks of exams and I've been reading this instead of revising.

The best AAR ever written! hope you do another one.

"Cobras" certainly gave me some help with my trading technique just through sheer inference; a masterpiece. Come out of HOI2 AAR retirement, LM+! Show us how it's done again!

Sorry to Necro an 8 year old thread, but I have to say this has been one of the best AAR's i've ever read!

I've spent the last two weeks reading it every time things got quiet at work. I'm actually somewhat at a loss as to what to do with my time now :p