• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Three Cheers!

So, what's next?

Well. what can i say........great piece of work - you have gotten brazil through difficult times and turned a minor into a powerhouse that saved the free world.

The brazilian state should read this im sure they will give you a medal :D

someone said an even lesser minor for the next AAR? try Canada in the mod 34 (25 IC) highly democratic, not the best techteams etc etc etc

mexico......wow...real hard one....would never dare that myself

nationalist china......hmmm Japan should be finished off by 41 or 42 by a good player in the 34 mod even if they have shitty IC (like 45 or so) after that it will only be fighting against the navy and the transport to the europian ground....

im curently doing canada in the 34 mod....and its pretty hard but still fun then again ill have to wait until 1941 or so before i can contribute to the war.....current IC 60/81 (june 1939)...and only 230 manpower - urgh!

Congratulations for your victory against all odds (who would have tought that Brasil would free the world?) and which only seemed certain in the last couple of months of battle.

Your AAR (and that of Draco Rexus) got me to sign up on this forum and even buying HOI2. It should thus be clear how much I enjoyed reading your AAR. I'm already subscribing for whatever AAR you try next...

Last edited:
Very well done.

Wow that's one of the best ARRs I've ever read. At the first I thought you would annex Argentina and send some troops to aid the Allies and that's it, but making Brazil a superpower that leads conquests throghout the world !! That's amazing! My favourite "character" was Göring, he had a bunch of outdated planes that barley flew, nevertheless he still ruled the skies ! :D Oh and the thing with the Americans made me cry laughing for about 5 minutes that was too darn good :rofl:
BTW Can you make a trade guide? It's not like I don't know how to trade and such but you took it to a whole new level, spending 0 IC on supplies and still earning I've never seen it before.
And again absolutely splendid ARR!

Awesome AAR with an awesome ending!
All I can do:
bonjour-97213.gif

Please tell us when you start your next AAR.

Victory is yours! Congratulations!

Wow.​

Deus é Brasileiro!​

Amazing, beautiful ending. I'm having a hard time putting all of this into words. Best AAR ever, hands down. This stuff is down right literature, I'm glad to have at least been able to watch during its existence. Thank you, LM+.

Wonderful

Just a fantastic AAR. The writing, the gameplay, just everything was wonderful. I hope you quickly begin another AAR so we readers can continue to learn from your game decisions. Thank you for such a great read.