The Change Meal Quality Event keeps fining me

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Wildpete

Recruit
2 Badges
Jun 3, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Prison Architect
I'm on PC and running the newest version of Cleared for Transfer and the event keeps fining me $5,000 almost every in-game hour. When I do the Inmate Nutrition Research Grant, the game can see that I've changed the Meal Quality and Variety, but for some reason, the Event can't see that area of the Policy Tab. I'm not trying to be THAT guy, but I think it's a problem with the DLC as I've never had this problem before and it's most likely a missing line of code that allows the Event to properly interact with the new Policy Tab. Thanks for any help!

Reactions: