• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GeneralThanasis

Tribunus Plebis
39 Badges
Oct 11, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Cities: Skylines
  • War of the Roses
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Space Log of Activity for Explorer Ship #1 "Star Gazer" 1.1.2200
Captain: Cpt 1st Class Aldo Meiba

So today our journey to the stars begins. After Dr. Woco Hildaga finally perfected his warp travel system, simply called "Warp Drive I", our "Unified" Taugrim Dominion was renamed to "Taugrim Galactic Dominion" and we were ready to begin searching our system, and the whole galaxy, eager to know what is beyond us.
Pff..pretendious.. While Taugrim live and die like cogs in a machine for this so-called "Overlord" Helmer Zenewald, all he and his elitists care is to find new opportunities... new races to enslave or completely destroy...
And you would expect the "Star Gazer" expendition to be headed by a bright scientist but no. The "Great Champion of the People", this pompous fool, Overlord Zenewald decided that I, a demoted Admiral was to head the expendition. As a punishment perhaps, for being with the Democrats that lost the so-called " 2nd Unification War" .
wKjlEru.jpg

You see not all Taugrim are sadistic megalomaniacs... Anyway, the Admiralty gave me orders, and I have to carry them out or my head will be chopped off my body... And I like my head.

OOC: This is my first ever attempt on an AAR, I hope you like it. I use the mods:
  • Cybrxkhan's Assortment of Namelists for Stellaris
  • Galaxies Unlimited 1.0.2
Suggestions are hugely appreciated. The Captain's Log will follow each commander of the Science Ship, everyone with a different personality, slowly unfolding the History of the Taugrim Galactic Dominion. As for now, we have a former "rebel" Admiral, Aldo Meiba, who is openly against his liege, Overlord Helmer Zenewald. I really hope you like it, as I intend to roleplay a bunch of stuff in this game

Last edited:
Space Log of Activity for Explorer Ship #1 "Star Gazer" 8.2.2201
Captain: Cpt 1st Class Aldo Meinba

After a year exploring our neighbouring stars, we finally found something worth analyzing. What scientists call an "anomaly".
fPzSHtf.jpg

While my scientific knowledge is close to none, my crew is solely composed of scientists, who stated that it would be really easy to find out what happened here, after a closer analysis. I had to ask my superiors back in Taugrim Prime (those spineless puppets of the Overlord) to give me permission for this "special" analysis.
It turned out to be a massive failure and I was ridiculed in front of my superiors because these white-wearing scientists don't know their job well.
Pff.. I hate them, both my crew of scientists and my Superiors. And the Overlord. In second thought, I hate everyone.