• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Received some files from Kalelovil via PM, thanks for that.
I should have a new big release out soon, only a few event chains are missing. I also applied for a subforum.

The UK was in recession in 1990(with the onset the year before in 1989), 1991, 1992. There is a good website that has the key facts. Use any good / popular search engine with: uk economy 1990 bized

Also in 1990 Margaret Thatcher was back-stabbed by her party. During which she asked every Tory MP in to a room and asked their opinion on the state of the party. There were two MP's who were in the room next door listening in to every conversation. There was an excellent documentary by the BBC presented by the former Tory MP Michael Portillo(loosing his seat in 1997).

Some events for the UK should ideally take theses into account.

I tried to make some events for victoria, but they didn't work. however, I could help you with the ones about the collapse of the so called "first republic" in italy and the "hands clean" operation. let me know something, adieu!

The UK was in recession in 1990(with the onset the year before in 1989), 1991, 1992. There is a good website that has the key facts. Use any good / popular search engine with: uk economy 1990 bized

Also in 1990 Margaret Thatcher was back-stabbed by her party. During which she asked every Tory MP in to a room and asked their opinion on the state of the party. There were two MP's who were in the room next door listening in to every conversation. There was an excellent documentary by the BBC presented by the former Tory MP Michael Portillo(loosing his seat in 1997).

Some events for the UK should ideally take theses into account.

Thanks for suggestions!

I tried to make some events for victoria, but they didn't work. however, I could help you with the ones about the collapse of the so called "first republic" in italy and the "hands clean" operation. let me know something, adieu!

All right.

If you want I can give you the information about Spanish tech teams I gave to Samuelspellman and his dead mod "1989 - Turning Point".

If you want I can give you the information about Spanish tech teams I gave to Samuelspellman and his dead mod "1989 - Turning Point".

I got the rights to take files from TP1989, including techteams, so if they were added in TP, they are already in this mod.

I got the rights to take files from TP1989, including techteams, so if they were added in TP, they are already in this mod.

I just downloaded TBS and I will check that (Because I gave that files soon before the death of 1989).

Well, I checked the Spanish tech teams and the files I sended to Samuelspellman aren't added (More tech teams, more accurate skill and specialities and graphics).

Maybe samuel didn't add them in TP :cool:

That's exactly what I said.

One thing, tuore. I found that the Red October Hymn music file seems to be broken (It didn't unzip because that).

Interesting mod. Does it work with 1.04 beta? Also, could a version be made without the music? It's a huge, unnecessary part of the download and I don't much care for it in a grand strategy game, just doesn't fit! I kind of doubt it's allowed anyway, what with the copyrights and all...

edit: I also get the end of game "You were victorious!" pop-up when starting up a game, did I miss something? (or that might be because of 1.04, I don't know)

Last edited:
Interesting mod. Does it work with 1.04 beta? Also, could a version be made without the music? It's a huge, unnecessary part of the download and I don't much care for it in a grand strategy game, just doesn't fit! I kind of doubt it's allowed anyway, what with the copyrights and all...

edit: I also get the end of game "You were victorious!" pop-up when starting up a game, did I miss something? (or that might be because of 1.04, I don't know)

All right, I'll make the music a separate file. I just returned from Umbria, Italy, and I'll now proceed to check compatibility with 1.04.

I get the Victorious pop up, too.

And why is the scenario "Broken Star" crashing when it comes to the script loading?

There is no need for NTL in AoD, at least Lennartos said so. I'll check the problem with 1.4.

Original post is beneath mine. I made this up with the "CD box", because I wasn't sure if it was released as retail(Yeah, I busted myself with saying this). In fact it was sold at "Media Markt" (I bet you know that store..). I found out about this 2-3 weeks later. I wasn't informed about this aswell and that's why I wrote "I can't find my CD box of AoD" just to get help. Oh and take a look at my registered games. Happy? Gonna buy DH this week aswell. To let you know: DH wasn't available for retail until now. And that's in a "3 games in 1 box" box for which I gotta pay only 7.99€. Sounds like a good deal, yet I would pay more, because DH overwhelmed me this time not like AoD...

Last edited:
So how do i fix this problem? And btw i cannot download the patch for AoD, because i cant find my CD Box of AoD... Damn.. Why they don't make patches like it was in HoI?

Your CD box... Suuure. :rolleyes: