• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
this is a pretty good one considering my partner forgot armor on all his intercepters and i was using my broadside bull fleet against various equipt atlas with support boats. Lev1,replay #109281

Another proof on how squishy sleek ships are :-( What they gain in Speed and maneuverability is massively outweight by how easily destroyed they are :-( No real opion, imo :-( Though, the way how he seperated his wings without crashing was quite enjoyable :)

LEV1 - 110534 which was an alroud pretty fun battle and
LEV1 - 110227 where chances to win were pretty even right up to the end were the two most enjoyable games yesterday :)

A few rounds of achievement-hunting:

LEV1 - 111636 for a round of Atlas crushed and "where did that darn artillery-atlas go?"
LEV1 - 111723 and 111762 for two rounds of buzzer fun. After the first round, which surprised us all with the hilariousness of the buzzers, I switched to sleek-variant for the second match, just to watch how fast they can go :)

Thanks to you guys again for a really fun evening!

Here is a pretty good one showing how artillery can keep an atlas at bay for all you Atlas haters out there.I suggest that you use the Overlord for artillery for its rotation speed even fully armored,too bad i can only get 3 on there.Leviathan 1, replay # 116540.

117891 (lev 1) - a nice assassination 2v2 game which actually developed into two 1v1 in two different theatres. A conflict of four Atlas variation fleets, each of them diametrically different, featuring even an all-beam (not railgun) Atlas! Sometimes it even looks like the Flagships are forgotten and all admirals concentrate only on the two massive meatgrindings - so, enjoy!

Thanks blacknsky for being a great ally and svenskkyla with recidal to be great opponents.

seems like alot of this game is having the right tool for the job.I dont use rails all that much but did they buff the rail or is it my imagination?At any rate I always enjoy watching Spearheads get trounced.

Well my boy and I teamed up.I let him build his own fleet and this is what he came up with,seriously I had no input at all.Ofcourse,Satek showed up,he is a good player so i was a little weary,but lucky I spawned closest to him and my boy spawns top. Leviathan #1, replay 122423.

Last edited: