• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't know if this was a bug or intended feature.
After i had sunk my opponents overlord, it fired on my ship before the last gun disappeared under the water

Here`s the Replay

EU:2

Make sure you log in on the correct server to be able to view the replay. For example the one you qouted is only available on the "Leviathan 1" server.

Ah, I thought there were only Eu1 & Eu2 + US... Where are the Leviathan servers located? Why so many servers? No wonder it takes time finding games when everyone is spread out like that :/

Now I have to go recreate all my fleets on these servers aswell :(

Last edited:
Ever wonder what Monster Munchers do?
Well you can find out when this fleet of 8 Shortfins run the gauntlet of monster bay.

Leviathan 1: 18593

I have just started this game, and you have *changed my life*.

On a related note:
There should be an in-game replay browser, where players could like-share-rate previous games. You might also have an organiser with favorites, most viewed, most recent, and specials (for tournaments and stuff). Also, the rating system could allow the good replays to stay on the servers longer and the bad ones to be deleted earlier. A local save would be nice too.
I myself love playing this game, but only watching a few dozens of replays in a row can be fun too.

Leviathan 1;
43469: Fluffy's Folly: Laid wast to half the guy's fleet with my brilliantly laid plans, then got the tables turned on me...
45222: Scouts of Honour: Big guns got railed and pummeled by twin atlasses, time for the scouts to save the day... (This game gave me goosebumps when it all went so brilliantly right in the end)
46832: Full sails ahead!: If you can't get the range you want, just ram em to smithereens. Some 3k weirdness.

Some nice close 2v2 matches:
Leviathan 1:
52477 : TKO, everyone sinks, but one team had more points.
52016 : Last man standing.
45561 : Swim like a tuna, sting like a jellyfish.
50154 : Put a hand in the lion's mouth... and the other where the sun don't shine.

I'm *going* to have the boatest replay around if it ever ends... I sure hope sonic190178 isn't, like, rushing his mum to the hospital or something, bbecause I've been riding him pretty hard about not taking his turn and just sitting for the full 5 minutes...

I tell you what, getting the drop on someone with a monster muncher, rockets and a railgun at ridiculous range while not having a single ship in your enemy's firing arcs ain't easy, but when you get it, it's *magic*.

Or so I would imagine, if my opponent didn't just wander off hoping I'd surrender in frustration or something.

54979, Leviathan 1

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    816,5 KB · Views: 60
Eu Server 2 9838

Atlas & Scout versus my 2x Spearheads and 2x Shortfins My Shortfin helped to bring the atlas down half its hits points before my newbish railgun technique got him killed.....

Was a nail biter.