Huh? The MFKS1 Magic Bazaar sold 6 potions (Dirgo Strength, Fire Balm, Speed Tonic, Regeneration Potion, Shapeshifter Elixer, Invisibility Brew) and that was it. Are you confusing it with the Library?
I guess its the Library - which is sorely missed. Sorry, been years since I last played it. Thanks Hassat Hunter.
A few other stuff to add:
- Enemy stats available. Also state weaknesses to which weapons/magic attacks.
- When a flag is cancelled the remaining money will go to heroes which answered call
- Trading posts have no goods or visits (even though it has these details). Should be an outstationed marketplace but with limited goods n quantity
- Lords do nothing. They do not attack or protect at all. Most of the time seeking adventure or staying at home. "Willing to sacrifice...for your kingdom"?? Very misleading description. (Really cheesed off about this new feature!).
- Have a proper description for each building or character instead of just humour.
- I believe in the original, the mini map displayed different coloured dots to show who is doing what.