• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Out of interest, is the amount you win related in any way to the amount you bet? The OP seems to be saying that the closest bet wins all of everyone else's money. If this is the case, what is the downside to betting the minimum amount every time?
hum... you are right, indeed.
amount you bet: A
quantity of dollahz in teh box: b
if you win, you will get the following: b+Ax2.

let's say: if you win, and there are 100 dollahz in teh box, and you contributed with 40 dollahz, instead of 100 dollahz you will get 180 dollahz, 80 being the quantity you bet x2.
in teh box we currently have vincent's 10 dollahz and gianlucad's 100 dollahz( I have forgiven his 400 dollahz debt, how could he ever pay for it?), thus making 110 dollahz. also, we have 2 kidneys.

Germany to die January 5th 1937 - 20 dollahz

Italy to die February 6th 1937 - 10 dollahz

lol I'm just making a bet and then a couple of hours later I'm being taken my kidney :rofl: I hope I'll be able to buy it back somehow...

Well since the guessed date has passed let's say May 15th for Germany - betting 20 bucks.

Bet 1.000.000 japanese yen that germany falls on 1938

Exactly how close do we have to be to the date in order to win? Or do we have to be just the closest?

Anyway I want to change my bet: 14 December '36 - Germany - 10 D

-Laurence

5 dollars, I bet Germany is going down November 15, 1936.

Exactly how close do we have to be to the date in order to win? Or do we have to be just the closest?

-Laurence
you just have to be the closest.

november 11th 1936 germany for 20 bucks.

august 5th 1936 italy for 15 bucks. how long till we get the next update? and more people should do this kind of AAR! i think ill do one! eventually lol

-Laurence

lol I'm just making a bet and then a couple of hours later I'm being taken my kidney :rofl: I hope I'll be able to buy it back somehow...

Well since the guessed date has passed let's say May 15th for Germany - betting 20 bucks.

august 5th 1936 italy for 15 bucks. how long till we get the next update? and more people should do this kind of AAR! i think ill do one! eventually lol

Sign me up, 7 bucks on june 18th.

30$ and 400 infected Chinese livers on Germany falling by The first of 1937
okay, thanks to all newcomers! update today.

YAY UPDATE!

ronaldo8.jpg

it's a tough competition here to see who has the worst strategy. france keeps making frontal assaults against well-protected italian troops, who still manage to loose their capital. but the french are encircled once more.
ronaldo8.jpg

however, the french, with massive help from the allied armies across the world, keep pushing further and further. in germany, after a series of succesful counter-offensives against the polish, the german army is exhausted and fals back. denmark rebelled, but i highly doubt that the germans care about it.
ronaldo8.jpg

OMGAWD! the western allies actually started doing something! the french- it's always them- advance deep into germany after the war in italy is basically ended with the fall of sicily. also, polish and french link up, yay! this seems like a thirties allied military commander's wet dream.
and then...
ronaldo8.jpg

GOD IS NOT REAL!
in loving memory of
germany
1870-1936​
june the 3d, 1936.
well at least it can't go worse than tha...
ronaldo8f.jpg

ok it has. july 6, death of italy.

A regular '36 Germany that somehow gets DoW'd seems to get annexed by France in the first few months, so against all of its neighbours I would say 15 May '36.

EDIT: Forgot to specify an amount ;) $35

Germany: March 15.

Done. 30$ (Im a bit risky here)

15th May, 1936. 1 Dollah. :rofl:

28th May, 1936. 1 Dollah.

5 dollars, I bet Germany is going down November 15, 1936.

Sign me up, 7 bucks on june 18th.

AND THE WINNER IS...

(cricket cricket)
ALEXON47!
he won the amazing quantity of 271 dollahz, 1 million japanese yens and two kidneys!
next game to start today. anyone who guesses the country which will be played will win 30 dollahz:p

AND NOW, A LITTLE BLOOPER(oh, come on, you know you like them, admit it)
The Spanish Civil War
ronaldo8.jpg

during the war against germany, most of the countries which she had declared war upon joined the Alliance of the UK and France. after the war, a few major powers, like poland(yes, it is a major power now) left the alliance, thinking that the threat of war was already gone. but republican spain was still on it, so, a few days after the end of war in central europe, a new one erupted, this time in spain: the spanish civil war.
but then, one might wonder: Hey, wasn't rep. spain allied with the western powers? it was, indeed. and nationalist spain, by declaring war against rep. spain, declared war against them.
and, tudun, we have an epic version of thye spanish civil war. the french, the british and the portuguese attack nationalist spain all at the same time, PWNing them in a most epic way. even brazilians bombed nationalist-occupied lissabon!
the ending result is seen in the map above.